India uses truth serum on Mumbai gunman (1 Viewer)

Zionist

HSC
MUMBAI, India — The only gunman captured during the terror attack on Mumbai says he was promised that his impoverished family would get $1,250 if he died fighting for militant Islam, security officials said Wednesday.

The captive, 21-year-old Ajmal Amir Kasab, is from Faridkot village in the Punjab region of Pakistan
:lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461566,00.html

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
kwabon said:
i noe many ppl are gonna be angry wid wat i say, but after all those terros caused us (the Indians, yes i am Indian), i reckon we should actually start torturing them and get any piece of information possible. yeh fine start wid the turth serum and then move onto something deadlier like the use of electric shock, temporary suffocation, hanging by the ankles or wrists, removal of fingernails, punctures with sharp objects, rape, the threat of rape, and the threat of murder of family members.
yes i noe i really hate terros.
WHOA Kwabon. Let's keep this light hearted. Someone should create a thread on the use of torture, and you can vent your opinion into that.

For the record, I am against torture in all its forms (including in the case of extracting information from supposed terrorists).

lala2

Banned
HSC
Tully B. said:
For the record, I am against torture in all its forms (including in the case of extracting information from supposed terrorists).
Is the use of truth serum included in your definition of torture? Like I mentioned previously, I don't think it is. I would only support torture (let's keep this simple and say conventional forms, e.g. inflicting pain in various ways) in situations as extreme as this if they did not prove to be of help and there is reasonable suspicion as to their role in whatever the situation is, e.g. these bombings. So it's not a blanket "no" to torture for me, but again, exceptional circumstances do call for exceptional measures. Would you say no to such situations as well?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I don't think it's torture, but I do think that it's a case of violation of human rights.
Further to this point, I think that this particular violation of human rights is completely justified. A reason can be found for using this potential torture - information that may very well lead to the prevention of the slaughter of hundreds of innocent civilians in the future. I think this is a good thing.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Josip Broz Tito said:
how does truth serum work?
maybe its just a placebo effect.

boris said:
Since when do pakis have human rights?

If it was a jew would you have a different stance lol?
latter would just attempt to take pound of flesh, then lose the case on a tiny technicality

kwabon

Banned
HSC
the only real reason i went crazy was because ... wat it was the 5th or 6th attack in India, this year and wat how many ppl have died prolly bout 10 000.
it is just really sad that these terros kill innocent ppl in the name of God and the really annoying fact was that, when one of the terrorist was caught, he asked the Mumbai police to eat meat everyday and watch a famous Bollywood actors movie (Amitabh Bachaan). it is as if he was actually proud of killing innocent ppl.
so wat do we do with them;
leave them alone
put them in a jail (and with the help of other terros they will prolly end up escapeing)
capital punishment
give them to Pakistan (the Pakistanis will prolly set them free)

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah i doubt 10000 people have died in 5 or 6 terror attacks in india this year

boris

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
in any case one is too many, and the appropriate action needs to be taken
weren't you saying that terrorism can be justified lol?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
boris said:
weren't you saying that terrorism can be justified lol?
I was trolling. I thought that might have seemed obvious to people that know that I'm a pacifist, anti-war, anti-violence and everything else under the sun. A young liberal left dude generally doesn't condone internet censorship, terrorism, war and other evils. You fools.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
boris said:
yeah i doubt 10000 people have died in 5 or 6 terror attacks in india this year
i would suggest he was using a hyperbole, but he also says 'wid' instead of 'with'.

i'm doubtful that figurative language techniques can come hand in hand with talking like a 12 year old girl does on msn

boris

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I was trolling. I thought that might have seemed obvious to people that know that I'm a pacifist, anti-war, anti-violence and everything else under the sun. A young liberal left dude generally doesn't condone internet censorship, terrorism, war and other evils. You fools.
Trolling gives you cancer.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
reminds me of the movie kill bill where bill injects her thigh with the truth serum stuffs. baha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)