Indian student almost murdered by African gang in unprovoked attack (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so a racist woman is running around with a bunch of africans

oh okay then

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it will be funny when africans bash you up for being indian

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
it will be funny when africans bash you up for being indian
awkward moment i'm not indian lol

i have known about a dozen people of african origin in my life and literally none of them have been racist to me

you took a situation where a bunch of africans bashed up another person, completely neglected the fact that a white woman was an accomplice and made some massive leap of faith that it was a racially motivated attack

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
implying they care more about race than dat pussy
lol so what's your point, is it bad for a white woman to hang around black men? or for black men to hang around white women? What is it to you?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
The fact is a guy got bashed and mugged which is obviously abhorrent but it's also kinda pathetic to try and use what was a mugging as some way to target black people as you usually do lol. I have never seen you care or give a shit about a white person bashing an indian etc.

if you actually weren't a self-serving twat and gave a genuine shit you would talk about how muggings in society are bad not just "hey look this is an excuse for me to hate on black people"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you took a situation where a bunch of africans bashed up another person, completely neglected the fact that a white woman was an accomplice and made some massive leap of faith that it was a racially motivated attack
no. white people in melbourne vs. number of africans in melbourne

and if a white person attacked an indian it automatically is assumed its racially motivated and eople like you dont give a crap because you have a massive hardon for black cock

also blacks commit more racial hate crime per capita in america than any other race so its not unreasonable to extrapolate this to other countries

lol so what's your point, is it bad for a white woman to hang around black men? or for black men to hang around white women? What is it to you?
im saying its perfectly reasonable to assume both that the africans are racist and that they would have a white woman hanging around

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
this is hilarious though

the 8 people of the most violent demographic in the state, and one person of a low violence group (especially against men)

and kiraken immediately suspects that the one person was responsible

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
no. white people in melbourne vs. number of africans in melbourne

and if a white person attacked an indian it automatically is assumed its racially motivated and eople like you dont give a crap because you have a massive hardon for black cock

also blacks commit more racial hate crime per capita in america than any other race so its not unreasonable to extrapolate this to other countries

im saying its perfectly reasonable to assume both that the africans are racist and that they would have a white woman hanging around

lol show me some statistics then

lol nope, i never assumed that when a white person attacked an indian it was racially motivated either, nice strawman

well no it is not reasonable because there is literally nothing that suggests it was racially motivated, all the story suggests was that it was a mugging

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
this is hilarious though

the 8 people of the most violent demographic in the state, and one person of a low violence group (especially against men)

and kiraken immediately suspects that the one person was responsible
nope, once again you demonstrate your inability to read

i said as she was there and an accomplice to the crime and stole stuff too she is just as responsible for what happened

even if there were from the same demographic that doesn't show the attack itself had anything to do with race, it just means that they were a bunch of friends from the same culture which is hardly uncommon

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The fact is a guy got bashed and mugged which is obviously abhorrent but it's also kinda pathetic to try and use what was a mugging as some way to target black people as you usually do lol. I have never seen you care or give a shit about a white person bashing an indian etc.

if you actually weren't a self-serving twat and gave a genuine shit you would talk about how muggings in society are bad not just "hey look this is an excuse for me to hate on black people"
my class mate at university is an indian and he had his head stomped on by sudanese men

there are tens of thousands of chinese people in melbourne and i have never heard of them going around in gangs trying to kill people for no reason

africans are the most violent demgraphic and the more of them that come to australia the less safe it will be

its like saying "hey stop focusing on just men raping people and just talk about how bad rape is in general"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
my class mate at university is an indian and he had his head stomped on by sudanese men

there are tens of thousands of chinese people in melbourne and i have never heard of them going around in gangs trying to kill people for no reason

africans are the most violent demgraphic and the more of them that come to australia the less safe it will be

its like saying "hey stop focusing on just men raping people and just talk about how bad rape is in general"
No Cookies | Herald Sun

here you go lol

a quick google search can also show you asian gangs in melbourne is actually a thing

furthermore, your indian friend getting bashed is unfortunate but race was by no means necessarily a factor, maybe he just got mugged

oh yeah? show me the statistics that say they are the most violent demmographic

and no that is a terrible analogy that has nothing to do with anything haha

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
African youth crime concern

its not just a mugging, THEY ALMOST KILLED HIM
yes and yet there is literally *no* evidence showing it was racially motivated, it was an aggressive and brutal mugging

also in that article

"It is important to note that the overall proportion of crimes statewide committed by the Sudanese and Somali communities is only 0.92 per cent and 0.35 per cent respectively, and that people arrested and charged may falsely identify themselves as being from those communities." so not only does the last line suggest the statistic can be shoddy but the rly low population of sudanese and somalian people in victoria would mean that the odd incidence of crime in that community would be over-represented statistically. A few bad apples in a small community would obviously, percentage wise, make that community look worse even if it is not inherently bad

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
a quick google search can also show you asian gangs in melbourne is actually a thing
I said CHINESE

and most asian gangs deal drugs. They dont go around attacking innocent people for no reason.

furthermore, your indian friend getting bashed is unfortunate but race was by no means necessarily a factor, maybe he just got mugged
I didnt say it was, you said I dotn care about indian people. It doesnt matter if it was racially motivated, the fact that they commit more crime is the problem.

and no that is a terrible analogy that has nothing to do with anything haha
Yes it does. You're saying focus on the crime in general, not specific groups. But when specific groups commit way more a crime, it absolutely makes sense to talk about hte grtoup, especially in the context

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
A few bad apples in a small community would obviously, percentage wise, make that community look worse even if it is not inherently bad
No, the fact that theres such a small community means we should never hear about african crime, but theres still so much of it.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I said CHINESE

and most asian gangs deal drugs. They dont go around attacking innocent people for no reason.

I didnt say it was, you said I dotn care about indian people. It doesnt matter if it was racially motivated, the fact that they commit more crime is the problem.

Yes it does. You're saying focus on the crime in general, not specific groups. But when specific groups commit way more a crime, it absolutely makes sense to talk about hte grtoup, especially in the context
lol how do you know they aren't chinese? the point is their are demographics other than africans who partake in crime to a great extent, but you don't care about them because they are not black. Drugs or violent crime, its still criminal behaviour

but you clearly indicate that racial motivation is ur issue with it, but u have yet to demonstrate it being a definite factor in any of that, plus you seem to only care about what demographic attacked him lol

did it occur to you that that specific group is not necessarily a racial group but a socioeconomic group that many immigrants from that race belong to? Or has ur racism clouded your judgement again?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Afrticans commit mroe crime than any other group in both australia and basically every other country but we should bring as many of them over here as possible and this will have no negative outcomes and if you get killed then badl uck that is just the price of multiculturalism

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
No, the fact that theres such a small community means we should never hear about african crime, but theres still so much of it.
by so much you mean like

0.92%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)