Indian student almost murdered by African gang in unprovoked attack (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Afrticans commit mroe crime than any other group in both australia and basically every other country but we should bring as many of them over here as possible and this will have no negative outcomes and if you get killed then badl uck that is just the price of multiculturalism
lol since when is less than 1% more crime hahahaha

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol how do you know they aren't chinese?
I said chinese

your proof said asian

therefore you didnt prove your point

the point is their are demographics other than africans who partake in crime to a great extent, but you don't care about them because they are not black. Drugs or violent crime, its still criminal behaviour

I specified violent crime though. I care about violent crime, not drug crime.

i dont really give a fuck if a bunch of gooks are pushing heorin out in richmond or something.

I do care if innocent people are being attacked for just walking around.

but you clearly indicate that racial motivation is ur issue with it,
Nope.

did it occur to you that that specific group is not necessarily a racial group but a socioeconomic group that many immigrants from that race belong to? Or has ur racism clouded your judgement again?
Sorry, why should I want more of the people who commit the most crime living in my city?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol since when is less than 1% more crime hahahaha

The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.

learn to read you fucking idiot

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
also crimes of varying severity are treeated teh same

so a white guy pushing a woman over and taking her bag counts the same statistically as a black man beating someone almost to death and mugging them

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.

learn to read you fucking idiot
"The report concluded that residents from Africa were two and a half times more likely to be subjected to an arbitrary "stop and search" than their numbers in the area would suggest is appropriate. Although the justification provided for such disproportionate policing measures was over-representation in local crime statistics, the study found that the same police LEAP data in reality showed that male immigrants from Africa on average committed substantially less crime than male immigrants from other backgrounds. Despite this, the latter alleged male offenders were observed to be 8.5 times more likely not to be the subject of a police "field contact".

wow this is incredibly embarrassing for you, who is the "fucking idiot" now? hahahaha

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I said chinese

your proof said asian

therefore you didnt prove your point

I specified violent crime though. I care about violent crime, not drug crime.

i dont really give a fuck if a bunch of gooks are pushing heorin out in richmond or something.

I do care if innocent people are being attacked for just walking around.

Nope.

Sorry, why should I want more of the people who commit the most crime living in my city?
yes i did, my point was its not *just* the african demographic overrepresented in crime

oh so you pick and choose category of crimes to care about because black people are over-represented in them? Haha oh wait, turns out the statistic was shonky too (read my above post)

well considering that it is less than 1% that isn't "most" crime

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yes i did, my point was its not *just* the african demographic overrepresented in crime
oh so you pick and choose category of crimes to care about because black people are over-represented in them? Haha oh wait, turns out the statistic was shonky too (read my above post)
NO, BECAUSE DRUG CRIME DOESN'T AFFECT ME, VIOLENT CRIME DOES

I dont have to worry about people selling me drugs, I do have to worry about people mugging or otherwise attacking me

well considering that it is less than 1% that isn't "most" crime
Per capita you retard.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
NO, BECAUSE DRUG CRIME DOESN'T AFFECT ME, VIOLENT CRIME DOES

I dont have to worry about people selling me drugs, I do have to worry about people mugging or otherwise attacking me

Per capita you retard.
ah but you "retard" the very study you showed actually shows that on average they commit *significantly* less crime please read my above post

"the study found that the same police LEAP data in reality showed that male immigrants from Africa on average committed substantially less crime than male immigrants from other backgrounds. "

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
thank you for showing me that study that shows African immigrants commit significantly less crime on average than non-african immigrants :)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"The report concluded that residents from Africa were two and a half times more likely to be subjected to an arbitrary "stop and search" than their numbers in the area would suggest is appropriate. Although the justification provided for such disproportionate policing measures was over-representation in local crime statistics, the study found that the same police LEAP data in reality showed that male immigrants from Africa on average committed substantially less crime than male immigrants from other backgrounds. Despite this, the latter alleged male offenders were observed to be 8.5 times more likely not to be the subject of a police "field contact".

wow this is incredibly embarrassing for you, who is the "fucking idiot" now? hahahaha
Residents from Africa, not specifically Sudanese and Somali

and that is compared to other immgirants, not citizens

"including law-abiding Jews from South Africa, businessmen from Egypt, farmers from Zimbabwe and trained workers from Mauritius. "

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...ts/measuring_the_rise_of_the_victorian_feral/

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...mments/column_nixon_confirms_what_she_denies/

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Residents from Africa, not specifically Sudanese and Somali

"including law-abiding Jews from South Africa, businessmen from Egypt, farmers from Zimbabwe and trained workers from Mauritius. "

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...ts/measuring_the_rise_of_the_victorian_feral/

where is that quote from?

plus the study itself admits that those who report to be from sudanese or somalia aren't necessarily even from there, so either way your statistic is flawed

and btw the number of "law-abiding Jews from South Africa, businessmen from Egypt, farmers from Zimbabwe and trained workers from Mauritius" would be very low considering that the people in question are stopped up to 8 times more according to that study by the police, implying most of them are black

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
there is strong evidence that socioeconomic status has a high correlation with crime, the fact immigrants may have a higher crime rate has little to do with their race and a lot more to do with the fact that a lot of them are in this demographic. Maybe try to raise awareness about poverty and combatting it instead of using it as an opportunity to demonise black people

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
where is that quote from?
plus the study itself admits that those who report to be from sudanese or somalia aren't necessarily even from there, so either way your statistic is flawed
right, because the people who lie about it are white people, right?

oh wait, no, they're going to be dark black people who could pass for sudanese or somali

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
right, because the people who lie about it are white people, right?

oh wait, no, they're going to be dark black people who could pass for sudanese or somali
i didn't say they were white ppl wtf are u going on about

well considering that the overall statistic (which you so kindly provided for us) shows that african immigrants commit significantly less crime than non-african immigrants then that is all the evidence you need that race is not an issue. Even if you were to spread out the black people falsely claiming they are sudanese and somali, the overall statistic for african immigrants does not change

im losing count of the times your argument has fallen flat on its face over you using studies that are either flawed or contradict your argument entirely

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
there is strong evidence that socioeconomic status has a high correlation with crime
in america, blacks commit the most violent crime controlling for socioeconomic factors

the fact immigrants may have a higher crime rate has little to do with their race and a lot more to do with the fact that a lot of them are in this demographic.
you don't actually know that if you dont actually control for those factors, and where those factors have been controlled in other countries it has shown that race is still the primarily determinant in crime rate

Maybe try to raise awareness about poverty and combatting it instead of using it as an opportunity to demonise black people
Even if its purely economic, why should I want to bring more people into this country if they're going to commit more crime? And I mean, given that they're supposedly so oppressed back home, you would think that they would be a tad grateful for being saved by australia and being looked after by the taxpayer.

Okay everyone, we're going to bring a bunch of people into the country and feed, clothe, house and educate them at your expense, and then when they almost beat you to death then thats your fault for not helping battle poverty.

and

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
in america, blacks commit the most violent crime controlling for socioeconomic factors

you don't actually know that if you dont actually control for those factors, and where those factors have been controlled in other countries it has shown that race is still the primarily determinant in crime rate

Even if its purely economic, why should I want to bring more people into this country if they're going to commit more crime? And I mean, given that they're supposedly so oppressed back home, you would think that they would be a tad grateful for being saved by australia and being looked after by the taxpayer.

Okay everyone, we're going to bring a bunch of people into the country and feed, clothe, house and educate them at your expense, and then when they almost beat you to death then thats your fault for not helping battle poverty.

and
yes but black culture in america is entirely different from the culture of african immigrants here, so that is a strawman that has nothing to do with this thread. You're really grasping at straws here

Oh yeah? Where are these studies controlling for these factors?

"why should I want to bring more people into this country if they're going to commit more crime?"

lol ffs the study LITERALLY said that african immigrants commit SIGNIFICANTLY LESS crime than non african immigrants, this argument is completely moot

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i didn't say they were white ppl wtf are u going on about

well considering that the overall statistic (which you so kindly provided for us) shows that african immigrants commit significantly less crime than non-african immigrants then that is all the evidence you need that race is not an issue.
Yeah, OTHER IMMIGRANTS. So no, it actually proves that immigrants are committing most of the crime per capita no matter how you slice it, and it isn't white immgirants.

im losing count of the times your argument has fallen flat on its face over you using studies that are either flawed or contradict your argument entirely
Nope. The crime statistics show that sudanese immgirants commit 6 times more offenses than everyone else. Some people may lie about being sudanese, but they're black any way so it just means that different types of black people are committing the crime.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yeah, OTHER IMMIGRANTS. So no, it actually proves that immigrants are committing most of the crime per capita no matter how you slice it, and it isn't white immgirants.

Nope. The crime statistics show that sudanese immgirants commit 6 times more offenses than everyone else. Some people may lie about being sudanese, but they're black any way so it just means that different types of black people are committing the crime.
lol but you have no evidence indicating that its not white immigrants, in fact I need not repeat the study specifically states that African immigrants commit significantly less crime than non african immigrants, so you're creating a strawman that deviates from your original point that african immigrants have a much higher crime rate, which has been proven to be factually false.

"Nope. The crime statistics show that sudanese immgirants commit 6 times more offenses than everyone else. Some people may lie about being sudanese, but they're black any way so it just means that different types of black people are committing the crime."

>they lied about being sudanese which invalidates the result
>but the same study shows that african immigrants commit less crime than non african immigrants so "black people" don't actually commit more crime relative to other immigrants

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It said African appearance, they're probably just aboriginals defending their land from the brownsters.

They have every right to defend their property.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
SUDANESE-born Victorians are the most violent ethnic group in the state, police figures show.

More than 330 Sudanese immigrants and visitors were accused of assault in Victoria in 2009-10, according to police records.

New Zealanders and Indians were processed for more assaults but, with far bigger populations here, were less likely to offend.

The figures come as police investigate violent clashes between Sudanese community members after a national Sudanese beauty pageant on Saturday.

"It's a way of life for them to carry weapons," said one investigating officer.

Det Sen-Constable Dean Trigger said many Sudanese had fled from armed conflict and struggled to adapt.

"It's dog eat dog and their respect for police and human life is different," he said.

Of the 336 Sudanese-born assault offenders processed by police in 2009-10, 68 were accused of family violence and 268 of street assaults.

The assault data was broken down for each nationality and each police service area for the first time after a Herald Sun request more than a month ago.

Sudanese community leader Saturnino Onyala said the data seemed at odds with police assurances their young people were involved in fewer assaults than other groups.

Mr Onyala said community elders would meet to find ways to change the actions of their young people.

"I do not think they understand the role of police in the community here," he said. "They come from a war-torn country and that's very traumatic."

More than a third of assaults allegedly carried out by Sudanese occurred in the City of Dandenong.

There were 693 assaults by foreign-born residents in Dandenong -- 114 by Sudanese-born people -- compared with 702 in the City of Melbourne and 444 in the City of Casey.

Det Sen-Constable Robyn Waite said investigations into the latest brawl involving Sudanese, in the car park of Daisey's Hotel, Ringwood, on Tuesday night, was hampered because witnesses and victims were "not prepared to speak to police".

Three men were taken to hospital with head, leg and back wounds when bottles were used as weapons.

Investigations into the first brawl, in Clayton early on Monday morning, have also hit a brick wall and no charges have been laid.

Premier Ted Baillieu was saddened by the violence and met Sudanese leaders yesterday, with more talks planned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)