Intelligence (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
sure i find intelligence attractive, but im more concerned about myself lol, see i can be intelligent when i want to, but when it comes to common sense...hmm common sense? sure i got plenty of that, i just choose to ignore it lol

Guesss

HSC
Hahahaha also got to be able to explain what influences fiscal strategy over drinks :p Maybe not, I don't want another me, but knowing a bit of maths would be nice :) we could do sudoku over dinner! Nice ice breaker lol. *awkward silence* So I've been doing this problem...
:eek: ^this honestly sounds like something i'd do in my moments of great desperation. :shy:

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
I think that intelligence is definately a trait one person should always have. I'm not saying everyone has to be a human encyclopedia, but it really does do wonders for good conversation.

lifequest

HSC
I think that intelligence is definately a trait one person should always have. I'm not saying everyone has to be a human encyclopedia, but it really does do wonders for good conversation.
+1.

The awkward silences when you bring up a "smart" topic changes to the "what movies have you seen". BOR-ING.

Either good convo or get physical. Either one.
Oh and yes, would never date someone dumb.
Intelligence +++ brownie points.

HSC
Intelligence is incredibly important.
Someone intellectual who I can debate with, and become a united force with so we can debate with others ;)
It's about conversation, really.

luckylollies

HSC
Hahahaha also got to be able to explain what influences fiscal strategy over drinks :p Maybe not, I don't want another me, but knowing a bit of maths would be nice :) we could do sudoku over dinner! Nice ice breaker lol. *awkward silence* So I've been doing this problem...

But yeah it's not so much intelligence as to have an interesting brain with opinions, rather than just learning stuff in school but not thinking beyond school and into religion, politics, but mainly religion :D Worldviews are important after all.
Haha... I so agree with you - the maths part that is! :p
A few lame maths jokes would be nice too...
I want a real nerd :p Someone who can teach me something.
I personally don't believe looks are that important.
However, while guys say that they want a girl with opinions etc surprisingly, a majority of guys just go for the "empty" girls who will do everything they ask without question. I guess it's easier to get "into" those type of girls.. if you know what i mean :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)