Inter-racial Dating (1 Viewer)

La Bomba

HSC
aight*. on a serious note though. i think pakistani girl stick to their own race, i heard them saying they dont like white guyz. probz caus like they fuly cant get ukrainians croatians italians greeeks etc so they just say that to sound cool, not sure of the reason. But all the muslim girls at uni have been looking at me in awe. so yes obviously im an exception ehheh :D:D:D:D syrian and lebanese girls are the hottest arabians imo.

La Bomba

HSC
lmaoooooo. bos-negro iz hektikkkkkk
ay cuz are you an african-american?
or were you born here?

La Bomba

HSC
yo wassup nigga

yeh, i is from harlem, us of a

i iz just visitin the au and tryin to score me some white booty

where da white booty at?
therez white booty everywhere..
u like wait outside clubz wen da chikz are coming out all drunk and u be like hey babyy yu comin home wit me, and they'l be like okkkayy babyy. that way they'l agree to anything. and u wont hav to waste ur energy dancing to impres da chikz.
thatz how u get da booty.

onur91

HSC
N/A
My parents only want me to be with Turkish girls, completely understandable. I would also rather be with a Turk or someone with a similar background. It's all about connecting with her, this is something not all Anglo's can completely understand. I'm not saying that all Anglo people will go for any ethnic background but because this is a multicultural nation, there has been a greater integration between ethnicites. My preference is based on having a common history, upbringing, heritage, values, etc, with another person. It is not wrong to think this way, it isn't racist, it's only because you would get along much better with someone from a familiar background. Of course, there isn't much you can do if you fall in love with someone from another ethnicity, that's destiny...

La Bomba

HSC
onur ur being a gronk. why limit ur choices to only turkish ya stooge, u can go geting italians, greekz, lebo's, syrians, croatians like i do and u learn al about there culture and meanwhile hav sumthing good to look at. simply limiting ur choice to turkish is stupid, although i am on a quest for a ukrainian girl caus ukrainians eg me are simply da hotest ethnicity in the world, if not id settle for an italian girl or sumthing like dat, maybe romanian. ouft. and by the way if u born here and u went to turkey theyd call u an aussie u do realise? and ud be seen as an outsider so in reality ur conecting to an anglo-turkish girl.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Who said i'm limiting myself to Turkish girls? It's called preference, I would prefer a Turkish girl. Also I would never EVER go out with a Greek...EVER!
For your information I have been to Turkey several times and i'm not really seen as an outsider, I mean it would be better to find someone here because:

A- I would probably be able to better relate to them
B- There would be less of a gap between our preferences in music, literature, film, etc
C- They can speaky the en-glish.

But seriously, everyone has their own opinions.

PS- Ukrainians are way too different to me in relation to culture, background and pretty much everything else.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Bitchhhh, no greek invented fried chicken, the only thing invented by the greeks was goat fucking. fried chicken was invented by the Burmese!

Kaes

HSC
haha Boz .

you gotta sista? cos i like me them phat boootays.
Tell her to get at me so she can make her booty clap on my dick.
love me some chocolate buns around my sausage.

assiduous

HSC
onur ur being a gronk. why limit ur choices to only turkish ya stooge, u can go geting italians, greekz, lebo's, syrians, croatians like i do and u learn al about there culture and meanwhile hav sumthing good to look at. simply limiting ur choice to turkish is stupid, although i am on a quest for a ukrainian girl caus ukrainians eg me are simply da hotest ethnicity in the world, if not id settle for an italian girl or sumthing like dat, maybe romanian. ouft. and by the way if u born here and u went to turkey theyd call u an aussie u do realise? and ud be seen as an outsider so in reality ur conecting to an anglo-turkish girl.
Yeah the world's strongest boy RICHARD SANDRAK was Ukranian! :D

<3

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am all for inter-racial dating and marriages, as I believe that they are highly beneficial to global society, not to mention the biological advantage the kids get!

However, my parents and some of their friends (my mum especially, she's really fierce about it) would have a heart attack if I even considered marrying anyone who is of a different nationality.

Example conversation:

Mum: "You must only marry a person of the same nationality as you."
Me: "But why? Isn't that a bit racist to think that way?"
Mum: "I don't want white people. I don't want Chinese or Viet people. I don't want europeans in my family...etc."

Do you guys have parents like that?
Couldnt you answer with "sure, i will only marry someone who is Australian, we are all aussies here now"

anyways no my parents are not at all like that. If anything they are the opposite, they seemed to subtly encourage attraction to different races etc. My guess is they want grandkids who are genetically diverse and have strong immune systems and thus are more likely to survive and pass on their genes etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)