• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Internal Marks? (3 Viewers)

themanman

HSC
N/A
Quoting this so themanman can see that AWB pretty much said 'dont worry the school will change all your ranks (because they are all terrible)'. Im sure the head teachers at my school are going to go 'hey skyisblack is a really nice person lets change all their ranks!"...
I will agree his logic is twisted and predicated upon his school's rank of 4 and the belief that internals are meaningless

themanman

HSC
N/A
Look okay i already know your school is retarded...Everyone here is arguing against what AWB originally said...
I was simply replying to your sarcastic retort that "Yehh school's do this all the time".

So, you obviously didn't know if you felt the need to say that.

CLD

HSC
Sorry to interrupt but my English tutor told me not to look at my year 12 skool work. I am not sure but people says that school can moderate your mark if you do brilliantly well in H.S.C. Once again, I am not sure. It is from my English tutor + teacher + other year 12 students

tambam

HSC
Considering that OP goes to a decent school where teachers want the best for their students, none ofthis crap Is in anyway helpful to him.

If you want to complain about how unethical your school is, make your own thread, and if youthink youhave legitimate grounds for complaint, take it to the board of studies. Noone here could really care less if your school wants to change your marks around.

themanman

HSC
N/A
Sorry to interrupt but my English tutor told me not to look at my year 12 skool work. I am not sure but people says that school can moderate your mark if you do brilliantly well in H.S.C. Once again, I am not sure. It is from my English tutor + teacher + other year 12 students
Lol awbeyona .. At least make it believable

michaeljennings

HSC
Considering that OP goes to a decent school where teachers want the best for their students, none ofthis cap Is in anyway helpful to him.

If you want to complain about how unethical your school is, make your own thread, and if youthinm youhave legitimate grounds for complaint, take it to the board of studies. Noone here could really care less if your school wants to change your marks around.
+1

themanman

HSC
N/A
Considering that OP goes to a decent school where teachers want the best for their students, none ofthis cap Is in anyway helpful to him.

If you want to complain about how unethical your school is, make your own thread, and if youthinm youhave legitimate grounds for complaint, take it to the board of studies. Noone here could really care less if your school wants to change your marks around.
They kinda did seeing as they are making quite a big deal over our comments

michaeljennings

HSC
They kinda did seeing as they are making quite a big deal over our comments
Cos your comments arent actually gonna help OP...All you are doing is saying that your school is retarded (no wonder you went there)..No one really cares how messed up your school is...

enoilgam

HSC
No they cant. BOS does the moderation. Again, awbeyona is a troll.

CLD

HSC
Just ace your H.S.C. (ie. get 90+ in each subject). Then you can get 99+

-END OF REAL EXAMINATION-
-END OF STORY-
-END OF SAYONARA-

themanman

HSC
N/A
No they cant. BOS does the moderation. Again, awbeyona is a troll.
For a second I stooped as low as to give him the benefit of the doubt

But he is funny

Do you reckon he even goes to nsw? Look at how he types

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)