Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

bugs

MzbLaZeIT said:
its more common to see asian girls with anglo guys
i dont think ive seen an asian guy with an aussie girl?!?!?!

mmmm
my cousin is greek and he is also going out with an asian
my friend is greek whose girlfrind is an asian and theyre expecting a lil eurasian! cute!
i have cute lil half asian half greek cousins.. theyre soo cute + smart too lol i wuv emmm lol theyre adorable
Yeh, you don't see many asian guys with anglo saxon girls. But then again, my mum is English and my Dad's cantonese so there's one case. But to be honest in terms of youths today, i have not seen many - even though they're supposed to be more prevalent with mulitculturalism and all.

wow i bet half greek/asian people are pretty attractive :) . lol Kapranos is 1/2 greek

EDIT: i just realised that msg was posted mid 2005 :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
i actually remember in greece i saw a half greek half asian, he looked REALLY greek though; barely any asian

bugs

hmm that's interesting, because eurasians w/eng/chinese parents tend to look more asian than anglo..
I would'nt be suprised if half greek/asian kids looked more Greek. As Greeks tend to have very strong features well, generally - i guess you can't really say.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
bernz said:
P.S. I'm Asian with a white bf (who is much more Asian than I am e.g. I use chopsticks the cheat way, he does it the proper way, he loves mooncakes, I hadn't even tried them until a few weeks ago, he has j-rock/j-pop on his computer, I have no Asian music anywhere, the list goes on...). I don't really mind about race, though I've never been with another Asian before. I have liked some Asian guys, but I guess the opportunity just hasn't arisen...

Hmm yeah thats me too.
But i'm third gen. australian born chinese.
Except none of the guys i've been with are THAT asian..
and i've never had the opportunity to really meet any asians at all..female or male
and besides, all my mates forget i'm asian (which is odd..)

Oh well, dont really care that much.

Xx

HSC
halio said:
hmm that's interesting, because eurasians w/eng/chinese parents tend to look more asian than anglo..
I would'nt be suprised if half greek/asian kids looked more Greek. As Greeks tend to have very strong features well, generally - i guess you can't really say.
no way, anything but

i know a good dozen half greek half aussies, the greek side has brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin & the aussie side blonde hair blue or green eyes. the blue/green eyes always prevails (not sure about hair colour) and they usually take olive skin too

has happend to girl i know up the street, a guy in my chem class, some guys in my old soccer team, some people i knew from melbourne; they seriously look like aussies but with olive skin, but they also hijack another greek feature like curly hair, a big nose etc.

theres a guy at my work, he's half british half greek, the british side also has brown eeyes but he came out with light brown hair

perhaps because its a recessive gene of greeks? not sure all i know is most girls half greek (or italian) half aussie are drop dead gorgeous

bugs

Ja, but that's cos they're half aussie right? rather than asian.
I really have no idea - i don't know any 1/2 Greek/aussie people, nor have i seen any .
what about aussies with dark hair? i guess they'd just get dark hair i spose.
What region of Italy do you mean ? cos the North tends to have taller and fairer Italians, whereas in the south they're predominantly shorter and darker.

HSC
well see i have a thing for blue or green eyes so what i percieve as hot is tainted, remember "bueaty is in the eye of the beholder" (and obviously my spelling isn't)

most likely northen italy, but then again half italians (the veronica's) which i suppose are from southern italy are still hot

its not like i can sit down and categorise parts of italy as hot, italians make great food though :p

bugs

yeah, but when you look at those two regions the differences are rather distinct.
''beauty is in the eye of the beholder '' <-- ugh, i honestly can't stand that phrase, it has been severely overused :( - it has become rather 'cliche' -like the stuff you find on Hallmark Valentine's cards .
italians make great food though
lol, that reminded me of Jamie's Italy - it was slack when he killed that lamb.

HSC
subjectiv said:
okay, i just skipped 50 pages but i did read a few posts. what's with people wanting to make "pretty eurasian babies"? that's such a huge generalisation.. just like in any race.. there are the beautiful ones (eg. kirsten kreuk:D) and the unfortunates. just coz ur child is mixed, it doesn't guarantee they'll be hot. if u're ugly, then ur child will probably be the same, no matter what race u marry. the best u can do is pass on good genes.. :) yay
i wouldnt say that, i know this girl at my school she was hot and her parents where ugly bogans !

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
i wouldnt say that, i know this girl at my school she was hot and her parents where ugly bogans !
Great...thats a fantastic description of her parents ...

HSC
are you a spastic, all bogans are ugly; you know they're either very fat or very thin and if they're very thin they have stretched skin like that bogan from fat pizza

bugs

I hate cliches
no matter what kind of wise ramifaction they attempt to put by me, their overuse taints it's credibility - surely someone can come up with something more original . I mean they're like platitudes, you know when you say 'Hi, how are you' to colleques/customers at work, and the answer is 'fine thanks' it's so baseless and superficial.
It also reminds me of those awful romantic comedies - they all have the same formula - you know in the end they're going to end up together, lips locked generally outside with rain/park etc..
Anyway ....some people are fortunate and others not - but eventually we're all going to grow old and turn into wasted emaciated prunes.

bugs

ok..
cliches are just lame lines amateur poets use to woo their maidens :eek:

Peter Schickele's sign off - "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that certain je ne sais quoi." --

arrested development
HSC
Cliches only become cliches because they are true. :uhhuh:

bugs

Nein.

Utterances in a foreign language are WAY better.

''Man bites dog'' :nod:

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
No, they're gross. Just like when two blonde people are together... that’s even worse... there is just something so wrong about it.... so Aryan....And red haired people.... don't get me started.... So in comparison interracial relationships are okay compared with Nazi scum blondes and... Red heads

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Malevolence said:
No, they're gross. Just like when two blonde people are together... that’s even worse... there is just something so wrong about it.... so Aryan....And red haired people.... don't get me started.... So in comparison interracial relationships are okay compared with Nazi scum blondes and... Red heads
I agree. I should be forbidden from liking blondes or redheads because I too am blond.

You can lead by example by having a sexual relationship with someone who resembles this man. Until then I'll stick with my nazi-esque lust.

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
well, for them to be appealign to me, thst would be one fucking ugly woman... although, who doesnt want a bearded woman? just for shits and giggles? i am blonde and i am at great risk of becoming a Neo Nazi.... its horrible, i once slept with a blonde girl, then after, i felt very anti semetic...

Stay Groovy
JOsh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)