Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
isn't it that most people tend to go for opposite what they are because they like the hot contrast?

i was talking about that with someone at work, he was telling me how he knows so many surfy aussies that love getting with italian/greek girls ... and how the greek/italian guys he knows love getting with aussie girls

its true, i got the tanned skin, brown (sometimes olive green when i wake up/sleep/am tired :p) and brown eyes and i reckon the contrast (fair skin, blonde hair, blue or green eyes) is way hot

but then at the same time, i dont mind tanned skin or darker hair? i think there's distinct features people really want different or same (for me i want different eye colours); for most of us they dont really give a shit

jaded_hearts

HSC
I don't care about dating a particular race. If I like someone and they like me equally I don't have any problem, period.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Malevolence said:
well, for them to be appealign to me, thst would be one fucking ugly woman... although, who doesnt want a bearded woman? just for shits and giggles? i am blonde and i am at great risk of becoming a Neo Nazi.... its horrible, i once slept with a blonde girl, then after, i felt very anti semetic...

Stay Groovy
JOsh
"Oh baby, that was great... but why do I suddenly have the urge to slaughter jews?"

"You're so hot, you make me wanna invade Poland"

I guess you got a good point there.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Casmira said:
i was talking about that with someone at work, he was telling me how he knows so many surfy aussies that love getting with italian/greek girls ...

i have never gotten with an aussie guy! omgggg
lol find me a hot 1 and ill do itttt
btw im greek :D

i daydream about this aussie guy at tafe, he is so opposite to what i usually would go for.. but his HAWTTT aussie kid with blonde hair blue eyes and surfy clothes lol
as opposed to my ex who wore addidas nike and would shave in the morning and would have a 5 o clock shadow everyday lol hairy lebooooo

tlodg

HSC
N/A
the problem is, many parents don't want their kids marrying/dating someone of another race.....(sometimes even someone from another country is not acceptable)
i believe it's possible to "peacefully" co-exist with someone even when you have nothing in common
but sometimes it's very hard for ppl to accept something too different.....
of course, marriage is a different story

the hsc sucks

HSC
Re: Interracial relationships~wot do u think?

phunky said:
What do u think about it??
I am an asian chick... not very asian at all actually but I have an Aussie boyfriend. Aussie guys rock! They are so much hotter! I have neva been out with any asians!
What race do u prefer??? :D

well, my boyfriend thought he was maori then found out hes actually got spanish in him. maybe a bit of asian too. i dont mind at all. i like the mix, but i like it even better that we have such a great relationship.

Gurlpower

HSC
this thread is despicable.

inter racial relationsahips of any kind are disgusting.

it is a kick in the pants to your familys tradition. Thousands of years your family maintained their heritage and many just want to throw it out the window.

a kick in the face too both races.

THE WHITES IN PARTICULAR, whites are dropping in numbers all around the world and its only 40 years until whites dont have a country to their own.

when this happens, a few years aftr their will bo no such photogyns as blue eyes or blonde hair, do you want that to happen?

your kid wnt know who to identify with as well.

Always

HSC
cassie.bullock. said:

it is a kick in the pants to your familys tradition. Thousands of years your family maintained their heritage and many just want to throw it out the window.

THE WHITES IN PARTICULAR, whites are dropping in numbers all around the world and its only 40 years until whites dont have a country to their own.

when this happens, a few years aftr their will bo no such photogyns as blue eyes or blonde hair, do you want that to happen?

Are you being serious? :confused:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I concur with Cassie.

SAVEALLDAWHITEPEEPOLZ!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Meh.

My dad used to encourage me to marry people who were from countries where the man pays for the wedding.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
cassie.bullock. said:

Sounds like my kinda girl.

Always

HSC
My grandmother wouldn't allow my dad to marry my mum because she didn't like the fact my mum is mixed and of a different race. Pretty stupid, really, seeing as though my parents probably have a better relationship than most married couples who share the same race. So why should race matter?

HSC
cassie.bullock. said:

how the hell can you go back into your ancestors, you probably only know your family tree, lets say...about 200 yrs? your family was probably asian or black or even latino etc, how you know what your race heritage is as in your blood heritage apart from being white as yourself atm?? ahaha there's no such thing as a pure race, face the facts man!

pinkicecubes

HSC
I'm Japanese and my bf is Australian. Interracial relationships are really common these days so I don't think it's anything new or out of the ordinary - anyone who thinks otherwise is just narrow minded :)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
well i'm asian...only ever went for white guys since i live on northern beaches and the only type of asian guys i really ever saw there were skinny, white and wore heavy glasses lol. Now i'm going out with a Sri lankan/Aussie guy who's the sweetest person in this world and we've been goin out for more than a year and a half.......so i guess it doesnt really matter bout race...rather someone u can connect to... :)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
well i'm asian...only ever went for white guys since i live on northern beaches and the only type of asian guys i really ever saw there were skinny, white and wore heavy glasses lol. Now i'm going out with a Sri lankan/Aussie guy who's the sweetest person in this world and we've been goin out for more than a year and a half.......so i guess it doesnt really matter bout race...rather someone u can connect to... :)
yeah too skinny = turn off!
regardless of race
oh, and glasses might look good on some........ especially when they look more mature with glassesssss (suit babyfaced guys)
as long has he doesn't look TOO geeky and go to internet cafes 24/7 and chat with his friends along these lines "oh I'm SOOOOOOO gonna own you in this game! yEAH"
some geeks look good but some are just annoying

lengy

HSC

There is beauty in all races, some more than others :p

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC

no need to lie girls, we all know why you go out with white guys. their pee pees are generally bigger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)