Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
I personally prefer other cultures, since i'm anglo I find anglo guys boring. I heaps prefer europeans/ lebanese in looks and cultural aspects ohhh and south americans
lebanese...culture?? is that meant to be an oxymoron?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
i sometimes catch my self starring at some white guys with asian girls angry. not because im a racist fuck. i mean if its 2 regular people then im fine with it. but so often its some really terribly nerdy guy who you can see exploits the girl, with some international student from china who just needs a guy whilst over here and doesnt know better. usually the guy is also 10-20 years older than the girl.
how do you know they are not genuinely in love therefore going out

stazi

Nightman
HSC
soha said:
how do you know they are not genuinely in love therefore going out
i dont. i make assumptions. just like youd make an assumption if you saw a 30 year old holding a 15 year old girl's hand dressed in a short tight skirt

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*has no real qualms about race/religion/culture as long as you dont try to force me into anything*

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I dont see what the problem is with interracial relationships. As long thy dont care - I mean we're all the same underneath (probably been said but Im saying my opinion)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jebbie said:
I mean we're all the same underneath
Yeah, as the saying goes when referring to girls, they're all pink on the inside.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
nothing wrong with interacial relationships, if they're attracted to each other go for it.

I personally aren't attracted to a wide variety of races. I've only ever dated/been attracted to anglo-aussies, kiwis and aboriginals, just never been attracted to lebanese, asians, eurasians etc so obviously I don't date em

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
i sometimes catch my self starring at some white guys with asian girls angry. not because im a racist fuck. i mean if its 2 regular people then im fine with it. but so often its some really terribly nerdy guy who you can see exploits the girl, with some international student from china who just needs a guy whilst over here and doesnt know better. usually the guy is also 10-20 years older than the girl.
no shes just a hoe

Reallyreally

HSC
race makes no diff. A woman's beauty transcends racial differences. Love is boundless.

Damn poetry, I sound like a sap. :D

IcEy

HSC
You guys talk like interracial relationships are a new thing.

To phunky and all those retardedly racist shitheads out there, I hope you all fucking die the most horrible horrible deaths imaginable.

You people disgust me, you sick sick fucks.

jissie

Me
HSC
im an aussie chick and just personally im into really ethnic guys [eg EGYPTIANS- dan :( ] i dunno why but i went out with an egyptian boy for a year and i just love the whole culture and EVERYTHING.... and now i find myself walking down the street n instead of looking at all the surfies im looking at all the ethnic boys, damn they r hot... especially the ones with good bodies
lol
no point to my post
cya

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jissie said:
im an aussie chick and just personally im into really ethnic guys [eg EGYPTIANS- dan :( ] i dunno why but i went out with an egyptian boy for a year and i just love the whole culture and EVERYTHING.... and now i find myself walking down the street n instead of looking at all the surfies im looking at all the ethnic boys, damn they r hot... especially the ones with good bodies
lol
no point to my post
cya
Did he dance like an egyptian?

kaylz

HSC
more importantly, did he walk like one?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jumb said:
Did he dance like an egyptian?
dance like an egyptian
tell me how do egyptians dance?
u mean walk like an egyptian?

not much of an interracial relationship but my sister is lebanese and she married an egyptian

oh and my friend is half egyptian half lebanese and she got married (TODAY OMG HOW EXCITING) to an american from texas
how cute...
thats my story

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
its more common to see asian girls with anglo guys
i dont think ive seen an asian guy with an aussie girl?!?!?!

mmmm
my cousin is greek and he is also going out with an asian
my friend is greek whose girlfrind is an asian and theyre expecting a lil eurasian! cute!
i have cute lil half asian half greek cousins.. theyre soo cute + smart too lol i wuv emmm lol theyre adorable

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
dance like an egyptian
tell me how do egyptians dance?
u mean walk like an egyptian?

not much of an interracial relationship but my sister is lebanese and she married an egyptian

oh and my friend is half egyptian half lebanese and she got married (TODAY OMG HOW EXCITING) to an american from texas
how cute...
thats my story
Yeah, that's what I meant, like off the song.

camzilla

HSC
Umm theres nothing wrong with it...infact..I think aussies guys are pretty gross. Most of them talk like steve erwin!
<3 for euro boys and the brits...especially italians, greek, dutch and spanish...*drools*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)