Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
props to you!
can't really judge whether or not ur hawt, take off ur sunglasses first!
LOL
sexy lips
nice room

Gurlpower

HSC
nononono
difference between races is NOT skin deep!

it goes much further than that, that is just the politically correct tripe shoved down your throats.

first instance. maoris have a higher percentage of monosodium peroxide in their veins, this has been coined 'the warrior gene' as it predisposes them to more fits of violence. just google 'maori warrior gene' and you will see.

that in itself knocks the theory we are all built the same.

secondly
I.Q.

It is no coincidence that as far as IQ goes, studies show with 100% accuracy, even after 'culture friendly' tests are conducted, that IQ and race is directly linked.

Jews
Eastern Asians
caucasians
blacks

is ALWAYS the order.

Anthropologically.

Everything from skulls to brain size is built different. The reason for Africas lower I.Q is that they arent as far developed as the other races. That sounds horrible for me to say but its true. just look at the development in the black skull.

and the brain

However its not all bad news for the blacks, there bodies are built more for hunting, giving them superior speed (just look at olympic sprinters) and lower body strength. That is where nature intended them to be.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
It is no coincidence that as far as IQ goes, studies show with 100% accuracy, even after 'culture friendly' tests are conducted, that IQ and race is directly linked.

Jews
Eastern Asians
caucasians
blacks

is ALWAYS the order.
While I won't argue that Jews are intelligent. :) I will argue them being defined as a race. People can become Jewish, but they can't become Caucasian or Black or Asian (despite Michael Jackson's belief :)) Jews are not henceforth a part of a 'genetic stock'.

IceOnFire

HSC
i got no problems with interracial relationships, but i think my parents do.. :mad1:
my asian friend is currently dating a indian guy.. hahhaah they look cute together, maybe sometimes a bit werid.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
cassie.bullock. said:
nononono
difference between races is NOT skin deep!

it goes much further than that, that is just the politically correct tripe shoved down your throats.

first instance. maoris have a higher percentage of monosodium peroxide in their veins, this has been coined 'the warrior gene' as it predisposes them to more fits of violence. just google 'maori warrior gene' and you will see.

that in itself knocks the theory we are all built the same.

secondly
I.Q.

Jews
Eastern Asians
caucasians
blacks

is ALWAYS the order.

Anthropologically.

Everything from skulls to brain size is built different. The reason for Africas lower I.Q is that they arent as far developed as the other races. That sounds horrible for me to say but its true. just look at the development in the black skull.

and the brain

However its not all bad news for the blacks, there bodies are built more for hunting, giving them superior speed (just look at olympic sprinters) and lower body strength. That is where nature intended them to be.
Babe, you're really something else. We should have aryan babies sometime, you know, the 14 words and all that. God knows white birthrates could use a boost.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I will argue them being defined as a race. People can become Jewish
No, you can't become an Ashkenazi jew just by professing a belief in judaism.

Jewish law or Halacha does not define who is a Jew confessionally, by faith. No central authority or ruling body in Judaism determines who is a Jew. Nor does membership in a synagogue or local Jewish community make one a Jew. Furthermore, a person who no longer wishes to be a Jew is still considered to be Jewish. It should come as no surprise that many famous Ashkenazi Jews have denied being Jewish. The following examples illustrate this aspect of Jewish identity.

* Apostasy. A Jew who converts to another religion is considered an apostate, but he is still a Jew. Felix Mendelssohn, who converted to Protestantism and dedicated a symphony to the Reformation was an Ashkenazi Jew.

* Atheism. A Jew who becomes an atheist is still considered a Jew. Karl Marx, an atheist whose Jewish mother and father had converted to Christianity before he was born, was an Ashkenazi Jew.

* Hidden Identity. A Jew whose identity was hidden, who was raised in another religion, is still a Jew. Madeleine Albright, the former American Secretary of State whose Jewish parents converted to Catholicism to escape persecution in the Holocaust and then hid their ancestry, is an Ashkenazi Jew by a traditional halakic definition, even though she did not know of her identity until she became an adult, and was already a professing Catholic.

* Renunciation. A Jew who renounces and even condemns Judaism is still a Jew. Bobby Fischer, the international chess star who has claimed that the Holocaust was a Jewish invention and a lie, is an Ashkenazi Jew.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi

Gurlpower

HSC
JaredR said:
While I won't argue that Jews are intelligent. :) I will argue them being defined as a race. People can become Jewish, but they can't become Caucasian or Black or Asian (despite Michael Jackson's belief :)) Jews are not henceforth a part of a 'genetic stock'.
judaism is a religion but it also goes hand in hand with a certain ethnicity.

Ashkenazi and sephardic jews are indeed a race.

Common traits are shared. although there is exception (goldie hawn etc) you can generally pick the jew in the crowd.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
cassie.bullock. said:
although there is exception (goldie hawn etc) you can generally pick the jew in the crowd.
yeah he's the only one not paying for things

:rofl:

Gurlpower

HSC
kami said:
I don't have a problem w. interracial relationships, especially since the only difference with someone of another race is that they look a little different - which sometimes is quite attractive. I imagine though, that a big enough cultural gap could make a relationship difficult in some areas.

I didn't know the basque and the poles were so closely related...

Anyway, your points:
  • terrorism - from a radical fundamentalist group within a certain religion, not an ethnicity.
  • gangs (incl. 'lions of lebanon') and their activities - gangs existed before the spreading of multiculturalism, there are many areas and periods in which gang activity is culturally and ethnically homogeneous (or close to it) which removes ethnicity as the primary cause for gang related crimes.
  • asian drug smuggling - well since Asia is ethnically homogeneous, then there are no Asian gangs to smuggle drugs in right?
  • population congestion - you don't identify anything ethnic here, and considering it would be the exact same problem if we imported every slavic/germanic person into the country then I don't see your point.
this has to be one of the most illogical roundabout arguments ive encountered.

my rebuttal:

terrorism- indeed this is a religious thing rather than ethnicity, this doesnt diminish the threat these pose us.

gangs- how many 'aussie gangs' do you know off? today, you will only find aussies in some beach community gangs, that generally do not go looking for trouble. there are still som,e aussie bikies but they are turning into lebanese gangs real quickly.Read tim popes report.

asian drug smuggling: lol your point was funny. there ARE asian gangs in Australia, and they ARE largely responsible for the heroin trade.

population congestion: never did i say lets get slavs in. i condemn immigration altogether. However, if we MUST bring others in, let them share a common value/history with us. Somalians who have never used a telephone before from an Aids riddled country and afghan refugees is just asking for trouble.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I might like you better if we slept together

Dvvv dvv dvvdevvdedevv dvvderderevvvv

etc.

ketsuya

HSC
far out, trust you guys to turn this thread into an academic-like discussion

=(

go study u peeps

*hopeful*

HSC
IceOnFire said:
my asian friend is currently dating a indian guy.. hahhaah they look cute together, maybe sometimes a bit werid.
theres heaps of 'them' going around hey... lol i mean asians and indians, its kool....i know a couple and see alot of couples out and about

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
This opinion's likely to sound like a broken record by now but i try to keep myself unbiased to such things as race. I'm caucasian myself and my one gf so far was asian (ignoring the fact that it only lasted 3 weeks), as is my current crush :eek:

lengy

HSC
There seems to be alot of yellow fever going around these days. :eek:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC

Wow lol.

wikipedia said:
Nott's and Gliddon's Indigenous races of the earth (1857) used misleading imagery to suggest that "Negroes" ranked between whites and chimpanzees. Note the different angles at which the "white" and "negro" skulls are positioned.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Seryn said:
This opinion's likely to sound like a broken record by now but i try to keep myself unbiased to such things as race. I'm caucasian myself and my one gf so far was asian (ignoring the fact that it only lasted 3 weeks), as is my current crush :eek:

Fetishes do not make you tolerant.

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Egronk said:
Fetishes do not make you tolerant.
Haha, never thought of it that way but I assure you any resemblance to a fetish is purely coincidental. Either that, or I have a fetish equally for all races ;)

vern

HSC
Why has it got a Greek there, are our skulls sexy or something ? :p

cassie you gotta realise that those of negro descent are not subject too education like europe (and "westernised") countries. they have been in the same habitat of hunter-gatherer society for yonks, they still are while we are flying planes. it doesnt give the chance for the brain too grow/mutate/evolve/change, jewish and asians and even europeans have been through so much shit in terms of persecution that their forefathers push for a better life so their kids have it easier and their kids fall for it.

there is a good reason why we all have a common human ancestor that hasnt got a massive brain, those that moved too more (i dont like the word civilized) but education-prone/bombarded society really are forced too take in so much knowledge, and its part of life. in africa you learn too speak the language, maybe write it but otherwise just throw spears at shit, the life is much simpler.

asians for example have the culture of their parents pushing them too study ALL the time because they only came too australia within 2 decades ago, half of them escaped civil war and genocide, same shit with europeans and jewish. i find it odd , the arabs did have it hard too but not as many pushed too study :S I suppose we all react differently too adversities.

Gurlpower

HSC
vern said:
Why has it got a Greek there, are our skulls sexy or something ? :p

cassie you gotta realise that those of negro descent are not subject too education like europe (and "westernised") countries. they have been in the same habitat of hunter-gatherer society for yonks, they still are while we are flying planes. it doesnt give the chance for the brain too grow/mutate/evolve/change, jewish and asians and even europeans have been through so much shit in terms of persecution that their forefathers push for a better life so their kids have it easier and their kids fall for it.

there is a good reason why we all have a common human ancestor that hasnt got a massive brain, those that moved too more (i dont like the word civilized) but education-prone/bombarded society really are forced too take in so much knowledge, and its part of life. in africa you learn too speak the language, maybe write it but otherwise just throw spears at shit, the life is much simpler.

asians for example have the culture of their parents pushing them too study ALL the time because they only came too australia within 2 decades ago, half of them escaped civil war and genocide, same shit with europeans and jewish. i find it odd , the arabs did have it hard too but not as many pushed too study :S I suppose we all react differently too adversities.
in your wording the way you said 'even europeans' i hope your not suggesting europeans have been through less. i know you know they have had it worse than alot (7 million ukranians killed by stalin as an example)

secondly, you are dead right with the jist of your argument. They HAVENT evolved like the rest have, for some reason or the other.

This begs the question, would you breed with somebody 40,000 years behind you in the evolutionary chain?

thirdly, Africans and blacks have been through alot in the past. they regularly fought, killed and cannibalized each other. By your 'troublesome' theory they should really have evolved quicker than the rest.

Gurlpower

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

even the politically correct left have access to wikipaedia. the skulls are shown from the same angle. you only need to look to see it fior yourself.

the communist left have elevated this race as equal to the jew/asian/european races. It is very obvious once you remove the do good PC glasses that as a whole, they are a world behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)