• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interracial relationships (2 Viewers)

lengy

HSC
Are dogs a single species? Dogs vary greatly in their physical stature and appearance. So should we define 'race' as 'breed'?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
the communist left have elevated this race as equal to the jew/asian/european races. It is very obvious once you remove the do good PC glasses that as a whole, they are a world behind.
lol so you're telling me that blacks are not equal to whites? Wow.

Gurlpower

HSC
wikiwiki said:
There is only one human race and only one human species. The definition of a different species is when it can no longer interbreed with members of the defined species. This is possible. Therefore, your argument is null and void.

Good Day.
tiger-lion = liger

maltese terrier - border collie =mongrel

but since im on the topic of dogs, does anyone deny that pugs are different anthropolically and temperamentally than rottweilers?

do you deny that labradors are genetically smarter than afghan hounds?

every race of animal on this planet has different genetic predispositions, be it frogs, dogs or butterflies.

Why deny humans are not the same?

good day

Gurlpower

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
lol so you're telling me that blacks are not equal to whites? Wow.
of course they are not, are you saying their the same? blacks have their tendencies, predispositions and uniqueness like the rest. Brains and self control arent one of them however.

no test has proven whites and blacks to be the same at anything, be it IQ tests, 100m running or anthropologically.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Can they breed with the original species to produce the same species? no.

a tiger-liger breed = third species.

a lion-liger = fourth species.
Actually, it's more like, ligers and tions are entirely infertile, as are mules.

Whether they're separates species is NOT that they can breed, it's whether their offspring are fertile.

Gurlpower

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Actually, it's more like, ligers and tions are entirely infertile, as are mules.

Whether they're separates species is NOT that they can breed, it's whether their offspring are fertile.
dont ignore the dog example.

2 breeds of dog mate they are still a dog.

if a labrador breeds with a pit bull, its puppies may be prone to violence, from the pit bull side.

just like what happens if a typical african and a typical asian/european mate.

its a very simple analogy but it really does ring true.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
love_muscle said:
of course they are not, are you saying their the same? blacks have their tendencies, predispositions and uniqueness like the rest. Brains and self control arent one of them however.

no test has proven whites and blacks to be the same at anything, be it IQ tests, 100m running or anthropologically.
if these 'tests' u talk about are real, and white people are smarter than black people (which is wat ur implying) how do you know it has nothing to do with social inequality, culture, etc which are human constructs rather than something that is inherent in your genes?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
There are only a few "Pure Breeds", and they're 'african'. You can tell because over a while all the 'dominant' characteristics show up. eg(Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Olive Skin, Mid Finger Longest, Unhooked Ear Lobe, No-Widows Peak (hair line), Thick Hair, & Tall.

(It's a measure of 'mix' in a way, sorta, kinda.)
Jewish people have not mixed for long, so they could be studied. It doesn't really matter though, human + human = guess what!??....

Human! OMFG DId you Know?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
love_muscle said:
tiger-lion = liger

maltese terrier - border collie =mongrel

but since im on the topic of dogs, does anyone deny that pugs are different anthropolically and temperamentally than rottweilers?

do you deny that labradors are genetically smarter than afghan hounds?

every race of animal on this planet has different genetic predispositions, be it frogs, dogs or butterflies.

Why deny humans are not the same?

good day
Those dogs aren't even different subspecies.

vern

HSC
love_muscle said:
in your wording the way you said 'even europeans' i hope your not suggesting europeans have been through less. i know you know they have had it worse than alot (7 million ukranians killed by stalin as an example)

secondly, you are dead right with the jist of your argument. They HAVENT evolved like the rest have, for some reason or the other.

This begs the question, would you breed with somebody 40,000 years behind you in the evolutionary chain?

thirdly, Africans and blacks have been through alot in the past. they regularly fought, killed and cannibalized each other. By your 'troublesome' theory they should really have evolved quicker than the rest.
Europeans have been through less too be honest, a lot of unaccounted for massacred of tens upon tens of millions of chinese by the japanese in the 18th century. I am european myself so I would love too say that "we've been through thick and thin and we still kickin'!", but matter of fact is asians have been. Their population is so much because as you know post war, post massacre, post-adversity people mass breed!

Africans have lived in a different CULTURE, their CULTURE might be 40,000 years behind which causes this. It's not like they had a choice, their is still plenty of educated Africans, the guy at my work got his B Econ at macquarie and even MB. Do you know why those world vision adds keep pushing for "education" ? Because education would break the vicious cycle of poverty and get africa up off the ground, onto its knees and eventually onto its feet. Remember countries like India, and China where once like this and look at them now, insane rate of growth.

You need too dump alot of prejudice about a country thats had it tough and look at their culture. It explains alot. Also using analogies of when dogs breed they are too different [genetically] too humans, if you want a fair analogy use rats.

Gurlpower

HSC
taco man said:
if these 'tests' u talk about are real, and white people are smarter than black people (which is wat ur implying) how do you know it has nothing to do with social inequality, culture, etc which are human constructs rather than something that is inherent in your genes?
1. because 'culture friendly' tests do not bridge the gap. even in a normal IQ test, cognitive intelligence (reasoning, spacial awareness, problem solving ability) is tested, not general knowledge.
There is no black society, anywhere in the world, that scores highly on any IQ test.

2. In nations like the US, blacks live alongside white and are readily exposed to the same education system.

3.Also in the US, Native amerindians, ALWAYS outperform black americans, and there conditions are considered worse than blacks. They are not often educated at all.

its actually fascinating stuff to research.

Gurlpower

HSC
vern said:
Europeans have been through less too be honest, a lot of unaccounted for massacred of tens upon tens of millions of chinese by the japanese in the 18th century. I am european myself so I would love too say that "we've been through thick and thin and we still kickin'!", but matter of fact is asians have been. Their population is so much because as you know post war, post massacre, post-adversity people mass breed!

Africans have lived in a different CULTURE, their CULTURE might be 40,000 years behind which causes this. It's not like they had a choice, their is still plenty of educated Africans, the guy at my work got his B Econ at macquarie and even MB. Do you know why those world vision adds keep pushing for "education" ? Because education would break the vicious cycle of poverty and get africa up off the ground, onto its knees and eventually onto its feet. Remember countries like India, and China where once like this and look at them now, insane rate of growth.

You need too dump alot of prejudice about a country thats had it tough and look at their culture. It explains alot. Also using analogies of when dogs breed they are too different [genetically] too humans, if you want a fair analogy use rats.
most african americans have never spent a day in Africa.

Tests on babies under 5 has shown the same traits. In my mind, the cultrure argument doesnt apply to babys.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes, black people are different to others in some ways. They appear to have evolved to be more athletic etc. I don't think the diffentiation is enough to call them a different species any more than 'australians' are a different species to americans because we have uniqueness to them. They are humans, they may be different but I see no reason to make that mean they are not equal with the other humans. There is no real, significant difference, that I can see between black and white people. To me it's like calling leopards a different species if they have black fur (black panthers) :)

At the most the difference you have between black humans and white humans is rather insignificant. Slightly different IQ, Slightly different running ability... nothing that when comparing two different coloured animals of the same species would really shock anyone that much.

Not really... the definition is up for debate to be honest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species#Definitions_of_species

The most commonly cited definition of "species" was first coined by Ernst Mayr. By this definition, called the biological species concept or isolation species concept, species are "groups of actually or potentially interbreeding natural populations which are reproductively isolated from other such groups"
That's the definition I've learnt.

Last edited:

Gurlpower

HSC
1.there is a 10% difference in intelligence. mate with a black and your child will have a 5% disadvantage. you be the judge whether you want to set back that 5% disadvantage, and slightly higher monoxide (violence pronation) levels, and if your white, contribute to the death of your race.(asians still have the numbers).

thats the situationyou face. I myself wouldnt give my children the setback, but its an individual choice i guess.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
there is a 10% difference in intelligence.
Where exactly did you get that statistic from? Just because a child performs lower in an IQ test than the other doesn't mean imo that their 'intelligence' is necessarily less than that other child , some people don't have mathematical ability but might be quite gifted in the arts... other people can write/perform/create music/art at a highly sophistocated level, but can barely even read.

and if your white, contribute to the death of your race.
I don't care in particular about my race, to be honest. Also, what about mating with an asian , would you be supportive of whites doing that, I mean after-all... that would lead to more intelligent children - right?

vern

HSC
love_muscle said:
most african americans have never spent a day in Africa.
They have been there max 200-300 years, while in Africa have been there about 40,000 years genetically. It's not just where they are born but generation upon generation.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
phunky said:
How the fuck do i quote... Ah well anyway... Lazy: about the genital infeiror thing... hehehe that could be a reason... lol
I am sure many azn guys will defend themselves here.
You obviously haven't met any hot asian guys that are tall and handsome. But then again, judging by your words, you're probably a blonde asian or at least some asian chick that try to be blonde. If that's the case, you're in for a real treat when you get married. Just get ready for a divorce certificate if they actually issue one. Biatch. I take no emotions out of me when I screw chicks like you.

wafflesnsorbet

HSC
Interracial relationships... is wishful thinking. Honestly. I'd love to believe in it as well. But I think we're just programmed (by society) to thinking in segregational racial terms.

Originally Posted by phunky
How the fuck do i quote... Ah well anyway... Lazy: about the genital infeiror thing... hehehe that could be a reason... lol
I am sure many azn guys will defend themselves here.
Oh, I'll defend them for you. Just because your white superiority complex (or lol, inferiority complex) might be getting the better of you. There are super ugly people in every race. Just as there are super beautiful people in every race, and super intelligent, so on, so forth. You can't just lump people into one category, you know. But wait... you don't know how NOT to. Poor you.

And just to settle it, how many Asian assets have you seen anyway? Like... zilch? I really doubt that EVERY SINGLE European male is well endowed. It's called wishful thinking.

Good grief. White people aren't any smarter or dumber than black people. (As a whole). It's just that they learn different things. Just because you know how to analyse Shakespeare and do calculus doesn't say anything about you AT ALL (other than the fact that you live in a capitalist society). It is all about what you learn, and what opportunities you're presented. If these people were in our shoes, with our privileges, I'm sure they would do just as well, if not better than we're doing. But as it is, they haven't been given the opportunity. Thus, they are the way they are. Genetics and IQ tests don't mean anything at all.

But to be honest, I don't think I'll marry outside my culture. Nothing personal, but I just don't think I'd be able to stand the social consequences. I like my family, and I want to remain on amiable terms with them. If I ever do fall in love oh-so-madly, I may reconsider...

But it isn't a case of cultural inferiority or superiority, people. It's social perception. We are so exposed to Western culture, the Western definition of beauty has been ingrained in our minds. As cliched as this may sound, everyone is beautiful. Every. Single. Person. Just because you feel inadequate, doesn't mean you have to assert your inferiority complex and make everyone feel terrible as well.

But I suppose you can't help it.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
wafflesnsorbet said:
Interracial relationships... is wishful thinking. Honestly. I'd love to believe in it as well. But I think we're just programmed (by society) to thinking in segregational racial terms.
Well how can you pick up someone of another race when the law forces you to use different public facilities to them and has them sit at the back of the bus?

wafflesnsorbet said:
Oh, I'll defend them for you. Just because your white superiority complex (or lol, inferiority complex) might be getting the better of you. There are super ugly people in every race. Just as there are super beautiful people in every race, and super intelligent, so on, so forth. You can't just lump people into one category, you know. But wait... you don't know how NOT to. Poor you.
No, actually, it's a known fact that all white people are beautiful (even Brian Peppers) and all, umm, pygmies of the equatorial congo basin are ugly.

wafflesnsorbet said:
And just to settle it, how many Asian assets have you seen anyway? Like... zilch? I really doubt that EVERY SINGLE European male is well endowed. It's called wishful thinking.
I've seen every Asian penis in the world, they're all pindicks.

wafflesnsorbet said:
Good grief. White people aren't any smarter or dumber than black people. (As a whole). It's just that they learn different things. Just because you know how to analyse Shakespeare and do calculus doesn't say anything about you AT ALL (other than the fact that you live in a capitalist society). It is all about what you learn, and what opportunities you're presented. If these people were in our shoes, with our privileges, I'm sure they would do just as well, if not better than we're doing. But as it is, they haven't been given the opportunity. Thus, they are the way they are. Genetics and IQ tests don't mean anything at all.
So much wrong with your thinking. You need to be re-programmed and taught right-thinking, not wrong-thinking.
- As a whole, white people are MASSIVELY smarter than the savage mud apes of africa who after thousands of years still haven't invented the i-pod.
- The fact that I know how to do calculus means that I'm a son of the greatest culture in the world, that produced the genii of Newton and Leibniz and the likes.
What does economic theory have to do with anything? COMMIES CAN LEARN CALCULUS TOO BITCH
- Genetics means everything, I mean, you pretty much are your geneticses. Like for instance, carrots have 50% of the same DNA as us, well, you're not a carrot are you?

wafflesnsorbet said:
But to be honest, I don't think I'll marry outside my culture. Nothing personal, but I just don't think I'd be able to stand the smell. I like my family, and I want to remain on amiable terms with them. If I ever do fall in love oh-so-madly, I may reconsider...
I see. You're one of those "I love the lebs from africa, just as long as i don't have to go near them" types.

wafflesnsorbet said:
But it isn't a case of cultural inferiority or superiority, people. It's social perception. We are so exposed to Western culture, the Western definition of beauty has been ingrained in our minds. As cliched as this may sound, everyone is beautiful. Every. Single. Person. Just because you feel inadequate, doesn't mean you have to assert your inferiority complex and make everyone feel terrible as well.
Western culture is so unbelievably superior to every other culture that was ever invented. I mean, it's only because of western culture that you can say what you're saying. And every single person is NOT beautiful, google image search "brian peppers" if you don't believe me. He's not beautiful at all. Neither are you.

But I suppose you can't help it.
If only we were all so learned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)