introducing bf/gf to his/her parents (1 Viewer)

Sammy-Blue

HSC
clarity.novo said:
wow, that's tough. maybe its not the food, and its probably not you. some parents are just like that. i know some of my friends whose parents will give the meanest stare and ignore them completely when they come to visit but they come around with time. i think another thing with asian parents, esp if they're really traditional is to not walk into the guy's room and close the doors or get too touchy-feely in front of them. that doesn't and will never go down well lol.

maybe ask your boyfriend if he knows what it is?
I think that's just a given regardless of background.

HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
I think that's just a given regardless of background.

yea well he said its casue they want someone whos taiwanese =[

so yeah

apparently my friend shes taiwanese, going out with a chinkii bf, same thing.

they want TAWAINESE

yes its hard... *angry face*

sighhh

Azam

HSC
heyy bro if u wanna make sure you make a good impression on your parents in law, before u get into the house, listen to Shifta by Fares Karem and roll up a nice joint. most probably see you through the night. Happy Smoking braa.

greekgun

HSC
Stop being such a pussy and let your balls drop. Its not like her parents are from another world. There are human beings and are olbviously going to be nice to you, and u should be nice in return. Be urself and dont be a dick. If they dont approve then fuck them and go out with the chick anyway...just dont do a romeo and juliet on us.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
What exactly are you worried about happening? What is the worst case scenario? If this girl would dump you just because her parents don't approve she's pretty backwards and dependent.

Why do you expect you'll be rejected? Have some self-belief.

rebornrlaguddn said:
wat should gf tells to her parents bout me?
because this is the part where she's struggling atm
That you're a bright young chap, with a promising future and straight white teeth?

How can she be struggling with this? What is so fucked up about you that she can't just tell 'the truth'?

HSC
"a fear of rejection is a fear of failure itself"

just tell her to be herself and to keep it real and always remember that she is whoshe is; and if yo uare with her that person is no doubt someone who should be proud of themselves and can get through any situation

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
dont choke your balls, take it easy.

just act normal.

if you go way too far, her parents are going to think youre a fucking retard and theyll end up rejecting you.

ps. good idea - never ask your girlfriend to ask her parents what they think of you. you might get some unwanted information LOL. im sure they wont make you cry.

:) gl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)