IPT HSC Course Samuel Davis TB Answers (1 Viewer)

pb&j

HSC
Hey everyone,

I was hoping if anyone could lead me to a copy or share a copy of the answers for the Samuel Davis IPT HSC textbook or his book's Teacher Resource Kit.

It would be really helpful even if it's just for the Communication Systems chapter.

Thanks!

ct1312

HSC
Hey man! I currently am making a mass answers document for all question sets in the Sam Davis HSC textbook, using the answers from the Teacher's Kit (helps a lot more when u also have questions above the answer; just if u you're wondering why i cant just read from the teacher's kit). I just finished making the Prelim Version so if u could give me 2 weeks (remind me if u can) so that I can get up to Chapter 3 for the HSC textbook and send u the doc

bradyjoosse

HSC
Hey man! I currently am making a mass answers document for all question sets in the Sam Davis HSC textbook, using the answers from the Teacher's Kit (helps a lot more when u also have questions above the answer; just if u you're wondering why i cant just read from the teacher's kit). I just finished making the Prelim Version so if u could give me 2 weeks (remind me if u can) so that I can get up to Chapter 3 for the HSC textbook and send u the doc
Can you send me the prelim one ?

pb&j

HSC
Thanks, man. I totally agree with you, having the questions is much easier and send me the entire thing once you're done please (because now I need the decision support systems chapter as well).

fx82au

HSC
could i get the prelim one aswell? Thanks

igglepiggle21

HSC
Hey, could I also get a copy of the prelim one? that would be a huge help.
Thanks

rrpp6

HSC
N/A
Could you send me the prelim one?

830cracker

HSC
Hey, could you send me the prelim one as well? And the hsc one too if you have finished making it :) Thanks a lot!

alsome850

HSC
can you send the prelim one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)