• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Iran virgin prisoners raped for 'legal' executions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
jesus christ some of you are dumb

why do i even bother

danal353

HSC
? i never said they were arabs, i just said it was probably against islam... and iran is an islamic state

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
Iran is run by theocratic fucktards, they'll do anything under the sun and justify it with religion. Why? because it is an Islamic state.

danal353

HSC
and how does that in any way contradict with what i initially said, albeit the colourful language

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
and how does that in any way contradict with what i initially said, albeit the colourful language
They arent twisting religion or law

That is their law

and their law is based on islamic principles.

therefore islam condones rape of virgins

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Thats funny since Iranians aren't arab.
Persian's aren't Arab, true. But in embracing the Arab religion they did (to an extent) embrace Arab culture - despite often despising Arabs in general.
EDIT : maybe I should just grow a pair and call it Islamic culture. My whole point ought to have been :Islamic State is not the way to go.

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
You are wrong True, There is a very distinct difference between Persian culture and Arab culture.

And there is no such thing as Islamic culture. Its like saying there is a Christian culture like wth

danal353

HSC
They are twisting the religion, nowhere in the qur'an does it say that its okay to rape virgins...

the whole point of the forced marriages was to get around the fact that virgins couldn't be executed

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Jee, do you ever shut the F%^k up?
Seriously, you TALK SOOOO MUCH!!, in every thread its you against everyone... I think thats a sign that you should be quite.
Loller hasent offended arabs, islam, or even Iranians, he's just said its barbaric (If this is entirely true, which i HIGHLY doubt it is). He's even boldly pointed out that it is an extremely biased report (Written by jewish american and israelis who create all this prop. to ruine Irans reputation).

Anyway, if this is true all of Iran should be burned down.
But there is no way i can see this happening in a national level, might of only happened once.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
They are twisting the religion, nowhere in the qur'an does it say that its okay to rape virgins...

the whole point of the forced marriages was to get around the fact that virgins couldn't be executed
1. prove it
2. and virgins cant be excuted because iranian law is based on islam and islam says that

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Islamic culture? lol you've got to be kidding me, pull your brain out of your a#$ you dumb piece of useless Sh%^.
All the stuff you know about islam you learnt from Wikipedia? Shows how fuc$%ng stupid you really are.
Something is wrong with your typing. I gave the link to prove the existence of the term in order to justify my use of it.

danal353

HSC
1. prove it
2. and virgins cant be excuted because iranian law is based on islam and islam says that
yes and they're forcing marriages because islam says you can't execute virgins

i'm afraid i only have my year 11 studies of religion teacher as my source who said that the qur'an doesn't actually condone violence, killing, forced marriages or polygamy where the man can't support all of his wives... and that islamic states twist the words of the qur'an and make stuff up for issues that the qur'an doesn't cover.

I know that isn't exactly substantial proof and i'm not actually familiar with the qur'an or anything... but as far as i've been told, islam is peaceful

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
yes and they're forcing marriages because islam says you can't execute virgins

i'm afraid i only have my year 11 studies of religion teacher as my source who said that the qur'an doesn't actually condone violence, killing, forced marriages or polygamy where the man can't support all of his wives... and that islamic states twist the words of the qur'an and make stuff up for issues that the qur'an doesn't cover.

I know that isn't exactly substantial proof and i'm not actually familiar with the qur'an or anything... but as far as i've been told, islam is peaceful
incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)