Iran virgin prisoners raped for 'legal' executions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
all religion is fucked up.

If you follow it like a retard you will become Jeee.

danal353

HSC
alright then, since i can't actually prove anything or be bothered to really

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
What BBJ said is correct.

Basically if you are a follower of any religion you are a retard.

Sprangler

HSC
Muslim culture = Arab culture mixed with Islamic theology, ideas, rules, etc.

Iranian culture = Persian culture mixed Muslim culture.

Marrying and raping virgins so they can get executed = a culmination of the absolute corruption of a theocracy, and the lack of rights, freedom, and respect for women in Muslim societies and communities across the globe.

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A

Marrying and raping virgins so they can get executed = a culmination of the absolute corruption of a theocracy, and the lack of rights, freedom, and respect for women in Muslim societies and communities across the globe.
omfg this has to be your first non fucked up post ever. +1

Garygaz

HSC
Christianity's View On Rape

According to the Bible, God himself condones rape and he himself impregnated the "virgin" Mary without her consent, which she didn't give until after the event took place.
Unsurprisingly, another Bible verse directly contradicts this rape-condoning message. Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man finds a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

lolreligion

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Christianity's View On Rape

According to the Bible, God himself condones rape and he himself impregnated the "virgin" Mary without her consent, which she didn't give until after the event took place.
Unsurprisingly, another Bible verse directly contradicts this rape-condoning message. Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man finds a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

lolreligion
yeah mag iv posted that plenty of times, bible says i can have a virgin wife for 50 pieces of silver yeh yeh

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A

Best post.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
THE JERUSALEM POST

did you miss that part? Shame if it's true but all signs point to ISRAELI PROPAGANDA
I have to agree. This looks like some more Zionist propaganda designed to deface the legitimate Iranian government.

Must be a mind control device. It has to be.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
this is no place for sarcasm okay jonathan m

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
How many virgins would they execute anyway? I don't mean to say that its only a few and therefore not a major injustice, but from the article I get the impression that this would be a daily occurence which I find hard to believe.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
It is Iran. Not sure of the numbers but i assume there would be a few.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
So you're saying Iran doesnt have barbaric laws and several well documented cases of human rights abuse?

Thats what you're saying?

mr_robato

HSC

I totally see where your coming from. Having lived in an all Islamic environment, I assure you, If one flirts with a girl in public, and she is seen slapped by her/told off, you will have half a dozen blokes from near by step in and ask "sister what's the problem"... Whilst at the same time those societies can also have total idiots.
To prove my fairness, let's take my dad's side of the family for instance, they fiercely look down on those that have a daughter(s) rather than a son(s) upon first birth, that's FKD right? At the same time my maternal family is religious yet tolerant/non-superstitious etc.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
That's the point where you should have pressed alt+F4.

Idiotic thread with even worse sources. Get us BBC at least for shit's sake.
BBC is shit as well, imo. The amount of lapses in quality and reliability they've been having recently is just a joke.

So in that sense, the only legitamate news source I can agree on is ABC news larl.

Fox is heavily biased, granted, but the Jerusalem Post does genuinely try really hard to be an impartial newspaper - their reporting stories like this does not necessarily make them biased, it is the way in which they present the stories that you need to look at.

HSC
...why is it that alot of the fucked up shit that happens comes from the countries which have its majority of its population being Islamic.

HSC
Heh, i dunno, just an observation. But the way i see it, alot of societies problems come from religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)