Is 6 days of pastpapers enough? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think q9/10 and q6/7 (for Ext1) are supposed to split between the Ext and Ext2 people...then if you did Ext1 they would give you 100! Which is not the case.

These later questions really test your ability to string together a range of topics and come up with a way to solve it. You really need to look at the big picture and sometimes ignore the big fat algebraic expressions for dl/dx or SOMETHING like that. Look at the bigger picture and find the quickest way to solve the question effectively.

Sure, Q9/10 are long, but they will not take up that much. It is not impossible to complete these questions and if you are in a pickle of pages and pages of working...something has probably gone wrong. A simple minus/plus sign could make the difference. Carefully attack these questions and continuously check your work. Often huge terms drop out or you can factorise so it becomes beautiful but it often is ruined by some little mistake!

Also, write properly! Oftentimes I find myself getting 4s becoming 9s and 0s becoming 1s. ESPECIALLY for the later questions, you must think clearly and work systematically!

Good luck for Monday! See you on the other end!
you too^^ Good luck on the atar!!! Thanks alot!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)