Is Australia racist? (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
lol kids don't need to learn evolution in biology class. That's like saying kids don't need maths for physics class. What a great way of preparing high school students for tertiary education. I wouldn't exactly call the states of ohio and kansas as part of the south filled with "dumb rednecks."

all the bigotry in this thread is astounding.

edit: yeah kinda forgot the fact that an entire state in Australia (QLD) tried to have creationism enter our science classrooms

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/creationism-in-queensland-schools/4496260

This is a problem for a secular state, when you have religious influences creeping into public education it just becomes a slippery slope.

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Guess the Empires of Egypt and Carthage don't count. Not to mention the kingdom of Mansa Munsa which was filled with so much gold it spawned the idea of el dorado.
South africa=country with greatest mineral resources in the world

Johannesburg=crime capital of the world

South africa is fucked up atm. WHY?
Because incompetent idiots are running the country. Now not being racist or anything but if u go back a couple of decades to when a white man was in power.... you will see that there was order in the place. The moment black guys take over and the ANC is ruling, shit goes down the drain.

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
"Well i just think that if you got to know them you would see what great people they are and how much they have to offer this country and that they're just trying to seek a better life"
Weren't you just hating on them? You make me confuse.

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad

Because incompetent idiots are running the country. Now not being racist or anything but if u go back a couple of decades to when a white man was in power.... you will see that there was order in the place. The moment black guys take over and the ANC is ruling, shit goes down the drain.
The white boi treated them like shit. The new gov't is corrupt.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Guess the Empires of Egypt and Carthage don't count. Not to mention the kingdom of Mansa Munsa which was filled with so much gold it spawned the idea of el dorado.
sub-saharan africa, idiot

that's the immigrants we're discussing here

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"treated them like shit"

90% of black south africans have ancestors who moved to south africa AFTER european settlement,and there was nothing preventing them from leaving. They wanted to be there.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Even if white bo did treat them like shit, white boi LEFT, white boi left africa to its own devices. The blacks were complaining about everything that the whites did for them so white boi said "Fine, fuck, run your own country"

So blacks are running the country now. Just like they were demanding to do all those decades, to run their own country. Ask yourself, what do you see happening now? Is south africa as successful as it used to be? is it even successful AT ALL, after the white man left??? NO IT IS NOT

And why do you suppose that is?? What kind of bullshit leftist response r u or some other guy going to make to this I really wonder....

No deviation from the question. We're not idiots, we can tell when you deviate.

1. Why is it, that south africa is one of the most anarchistic countries in the world, with the greatest rate of crime and rape and murder?
2. Why is it, that THERE WAS ALMOST NONE OF THIS when a white man was in power?
3. Why is it, that if you leave blacks to their own devices, they always end up fucking themselves and their country up, and then they demand the white boi fix it for them again?

No politically correct bullshit. Be honest with yourself. Ask WHY, without the fear that the answer is not appreciated by others. The truth hurts like a bitch, we must all learn to deal with it. For the survival of the human race, we need to accept the facts and work with the best we have.

This is not directed just at you, this is at anyone arguing similar points to you. All you people, answer my questions. SylviaB, have any others you'd like to add?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

and black people were constantly screwed over by overt racist attacks which authorities ignored

also the murder rate has reduced substantially since the end of apartheid, the murder rate in 2008-2009 was far less than that of 1994

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
even taking those statistics into account, the murder rate is still substantially less than that of 1994 so the point still stands
Yes there was a crime wave is the late 80's/90's

I'm not sure how this proves your point

most whites have left the worst areas since the end of apartheid so less of them are getting murdered

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yes there was a crime wave is the late 80's/90's

I'm not sure how this proves your point

most whites have left the worst areas since the end of apartheid so less of them are getting murdered
the murder rate was higher during apartheid so it's invalid to say that the state of africa was much better under white rule

also, source for your last line?

hayabusaboston

HSC
the murder rate was higher during apartheid so it's invalid to say that the state of africa was much better under white rule

also, source for your last line?
No, its not invalid. Its very obvious actually.
So you're saying that the white man made africa a worse place than it is? that all the roads, hospitals, schools and infrastructure were so terribly destructive of the african culture? that white people FUCKED IT UP? is that what you're saying? Where do you propose africa would be, had a white man not settled in it?

Murder rate was higher in apartheid because more black people wanted to "take back what was theirs" from the white man.

Here's a little snippet of what is going on in africa these days, after departure of white bois.

lpt.jpg

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
No, its not invalid. Its very obvious actually.
So you're saying that the white man made africa a worse place than it is? that all the roads, hospitals, schools and infrastructure were so terribly destructive of the african culture? that white people FUCKED IT UP? is that what you're saying? Where do you propose africa would be, had a white man not settled in it?

Murder rate was higher in apartheid because more black people wanted to "take back what was theirs" from the white man.
shame that most of the good quality infrastructure was left for white people and apartheid left blacks and coloured people with inferior infrastructure, if any.

and rightly so, white people went in, made black people their slaves and up till 1994 there was institutionalised racism that treated them as inferior. Of course they would be upset. In fact, you should be able to identify with this as the prospect of non white immigrants coming into Australia is rustling your jimmies, imagine if they enslaved you for a good many years and when slavery goes down the drain, they separate you from them, treat you as sub-human and build good infrastructure for themselves and leave shitty if any infrastructure for you.

hayabusaboston

HSC
shame that most of the good quality infrastructure was left for white people and apartheid left blacks and coloured people with inferior infrastructure, if any.

and rightly so, white people went in, made black people their slaves and up till 1994 there was institutionalised racism that treated them as inferior. Of course they would be upset. In fact, you should be able to identify with this as the prospect of non white immigrants coming into Australia is rustling your jimmies, imagine if they enslaved you for a good many years and when slavery goes down the drain, they separate you from them, treat you as sub-human and build good infrastructure for themselves and leave shitty if any infrastructure for you.
NOW THAT WE'RE GONE, THEY HAVE IT ALL TO THEMSELVES

and what do they do with it?? They DESTROY IT

We've not only left everything we made to them, we encouraged them to make their own cities. And where have they gotten? AND KIRAKEN, answer the three questions ive put up previously.

THe focus here Kiraken, is not the past, but the present. What has south africa accomplished since white man left power. I bet you know oh so much about what they've accomplished, do tell me and the other BOS'ers whats been going on?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
NOW THAT WE'RE GONE, THEY HAVE IT ALL TO THEMSELVES

and what do they do with it?? They DESTROY IT

We've not only left everything we made to them, we encouraged them to make their own cities. And where have they gotten? AND KIRAKEN, answer the three questions ive put up previously.
you have provided literally no evidence on what you have said. Please show me how black people have made it "worse" since apartheid ended

hayabusaboston

HSC
you have provided literally no evidence on what you have said. Please show me how black people have made it "worse" since apartheid ended
Ahem I am not talking about how blacks have made it worse, im talking about how they've failed to make it better, or even maintain things where they were.There's a distinction. And you havent provided evidence either m8. You yourself were saying "its invalid to say africa was much better under white rule". YOU ARE IMPLYING WHITE MAN MADE THINGS WORSE. How dare you, racist bastard.

Here's your evidence: Africa Addio. A film about south africa and its problems between whites and blacks. If you find it online somewhere watch it. Blacks protest against anything white made. Rather than think , "Hey, i might need this later" they go "MADE MY WHITE MAN. DESTROY".

Watch this movie. It will be very clearly explained to you, so I dont have to waste my words.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Ahem I am not talking about how blacks have made it worse, im talking about how they've failed to make it better, or even maintain things where they were.There's a distinction. And you havent provided evidence either m8. You yourself were saying "its invalid to say africa was much better under white rule". YOU ARE IMPLYING WHITE MAN MADE THINGS WORSE. How dare you, racist bastard.

Here's your evidence: Africa Addio. A film about south africa and its problems between whites and blacks. If you find it online somewhere watch it. Blacks protest against anything white made. Rather than think , "Hey, i might need this later" they go "MADE MY WHITE MAN. DESTROY".

Watch this movie. It will be very clearly explained to you, so I dont have to waste my words.
yes you did, you clearly implied that black people are incapable of running a country without apartheid or white rule. This is incorrect as circumstances were much worse for black people and South Africa's overall murder rate was much higher during apartheid.

Yes, i am implying that the white man made it worse for black people under apartheid because they openly treated them as inferior.

I googled the movie you described, here are some wikipedia quotes about it

"Film critic Roger Ebert, in a scathing 1967 review of the (unauthorised) American version of the film, calls it "racist" and claims that it "slanders a continent". He notes the opening narration and subtitles:
"Europe has abandoned her baby," the narrator mourns, "just when it needs her the most." Who has taken over, now that the colonialists have left? The advertising spells it out for us: "Raw, wild, brutal, modern-day savages!""

"There remains controversy over whether all the sequences in the film are real or whether some were staged or reenacted. Jacopetti has stated that all images in the film are real and that nothing was ever staged.[2] In the documentary "The Godfathers of Mondo", the co-directors stated that the only scenes they ever staged were in Mondo Cane 2."

lol thanks for your "evidence" doesn't seem reputable or even worth looking at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)