Is being bisexual just one step away from being gay? (1 Viewer)

SureBluff

HSC
you know, studies show that men are often found to fall somewhere on the polar opposites of the sexual spectrum. they're either gay or straight. women on the other hand are more spread out and straight women often have lesbian thoughts at some point in their life and are more prone to experimentation.

HSC
you know, studies show that men are often found to fall somewhere on the polar opposites of the sexual spectrum. they're either gay or straight. women on the other hand are more spread out and straight women often have lesbian thoughts at some point in their life and are more prone to experimentation.
"The reports also state that nearly 46% of the male subjects had "reacted" sexually to persons of both sexes in the course of their adult lives, and 37% had at least one homosexual experience"

Kinsey Reports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HSC
Well...the Kinsey reports are a little old now - perhaps men who primarily identify as straight have become less willing to participate in homosexual activity. Can't be bothered finding updated statistics :p

There are also problems with how Kinsey defines "homosexual activity" - things like two friends jerking off together could be regarded as homosexual by the Kinsey Reports.

SureBluff

HSC
I once shared a bed with my cousin when I was 13 when I stayed over at his house. he grabbed my butt ... does that count???

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Haha, aww :)

Any Usyders read about how all the queer slogans in the graffiti tunnel were painted over, just to blank them out?

They weren't offensive or anything...? :confused:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
as my friend always says - "Bi now, gay later!"
best saying ever

Of course there are heaps of actually bi people, but bisexuality has been hijacked by a lot of 14-18 year old Supre-shoppers because they think bi is a prerequisite for emo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)