Is having sex with children necessarily wrong? (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
Religion is a facet of social conditioning. Religion is what dictated the taboo of having sex with children.
What, was it religions dictation of murder as a social taboo? Even tho, different cultures had different religions, yet these same "dictations" exist, passing time, through the prehistorics, to modern contemporary world.

Surely it points to one thing.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
What, was it religions dictation of murder as a social taboo? Even tho, different cultures had different religions, yet these same "dictations" exist, passing time, through the prehistorics, to modern contemporary world.

Surely it points to one thing.
That human beings have values.

But what if someone was taken out of conventional society? Would they have the same values?

Lukybear

HSC
That human beings have values.

But what if someone was taken out of conventional society? Would they have the same values?
Well, it seems they have. Murder was outlawed, since humans ever had consciousness? Thats surely evidence enough.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
All of your contempt for underage sex with adults, or pedophilia, comes alone from disgust. And that stems for the deep innate sense of conscience that exist within all of us.
Bullshit. Many cultures have practiced some form of child sexuality, including interaction with adults. It can hardly be called an innate disgust removed entirely from cultural influences when it has been accepted as an integral part of some cultures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruya

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Wheres the rigiours scientific treatment of this hypothesis. I see increased divorce rates, adultery aglore
so was society just completely out of control before marriage was invented then?

and the becoming of putrid fetishes (necrophilia).
HAHAHAHAHA pre-marital sex causes necrophillia

Not that there is a direct linkage between sex before marriages and these things.
there's obviously not so be quiet

Lukybear

HSC
Bullshit. Many cultures have practiced some form of child sexuality, including interaction with adults. It can hardly be called an innate disgust removed entirely from cultural influences when it has been accepted as an integral part of some cultures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruya

So your saying that innately we shouldnt feel a disgust for murder, child sexuality, rape, thieving?

And just say, that your example is valid, that by drinking seamen, this comprises of sexual practice. But the majority of the world, however varying in religion and time, does hold a system of moral laws....

Lukybear

HSC
This.

And no-one would know how long murder has been outlawed, before the bible anyway.
Theres other cultures, that Christianity did not influence, like Asia. Thats why i said varying in religion and time.

But then again, we should legalise murdering, to away social influences, especially that of religion, and be truly free?

Lukybear

HSC
so was society just completely out of control before marriage was invented then?

HAHAHAHAHA pre-marital sex causes necrophillia

there's obviously not so be quiet
Yea misquoting me. Thats a good argument, to showcase, the idiocracy of Christianity.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
So your saying that innately we shouldnt feel a disgust for murder, child sexuality, rape, thieving?

And just say, that your example is valid, that by drinking seamen, this comprises of sexual practice. But the majority of the world, however varying in religion and time, does hold a system of moral laws....
I'm saying that some of these things may have a biological and reasoned basis, such as taboos on murder, but others, such as aspects of child sexuality, are dependent on culture and are demonstrated to be acceptable to some degree in other cultures.

strasiotto

HSC
Well Muhammad was sexually assaulting a 6 year old child. So if you approve of such vile acts then one must assume that you approve of Muhammad teaching and sympathize with the terrorist.
can I just say, the first time I heard Muhammad accused of assulting a minor, she was 13. Then next time I heard it, she was 11, then 9, now 6.

Just pointing it out how facts get distorted to a degree (not that I have any idea which age, if any, is correct).

Last edited:

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Ok I apologise. Its just that Syl is misquoting me and it isnt very nice.

But surely one cannot disregard the all powerful conscience.
Conscience is developed and dictated by the values instilled to you as an infant.

These values are taught to you by your parental figures and so-on and so-fourth.

Acceptable and unacceptable practises are dictated by social conditioning and acceptance of certain acts by society as a whole and are set down as laws.

These laws were written by others, most notably religion.

The concience may exist, but it has in itself been conditioned in a way which fits the mould.

BlackDragon

HSC
Although it is confronting to think about child sex, there is certainly no magic age where it becomes morally wrong. There can't be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)