Is it just me or is everyone is freaking out for SC (1 Viewer)

Cee.

HSC
The computing skills is on the same day as my camp. I think we have to do it during the camp like last year's NAPLAN test. Great.

muzeikchun852

HSC
r u serious but on the Board of studies website it says everyone does their computing SC on Friday:jump:
school actually decided which day will it happen..
friday is only for the people whos doing the test on paper..
the computer test online can actually be on either wednesday, thursday or friday.

silence--

HSC
^ rofl, sucks for you. school organising a camp during SC...

i wonder how they're going to co-ordinate a test for >100 students on computers at a camp :D

edit: that was at Cee

edit again: you can do the test on paper? :x

firstneg

HSC
r u serious but on the Board of studies website it says everyone does their computing SC on Friday:jump:
The Board of Studies Guide to the 2009 School Certificate that was handed out to every year ten student on page 11 says the computer test is from Wednesday to Friday, as the school will advise of the exact time for the test.

I cannot wait until that Friday though

maths94

HSC
i am not stressing one bit lol...... its multiple choice basically and a few short and long responses nothing 2 challenging..... personally maths is going to be the easiest as the format is...non calc, multiple choice, then challenging questions pretty easy and the hardest i rkn will be science and english...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
For everyone who's stressed out, chillax. SC is no big deal, and has limited relevance if you are continuing with school. I'm sure everyone here is able to perform satisfactorily. Good luck! :)

muzeikchun852

HSC
it seems a lot of content..especially with science, there are numerous topics that i have to study for!

Amogh

HSC
N/A
it seems a lot of content..especially with science, there are numerous topics that i have to study for!
no wth
imo all paper just require general skills
apart from hsie
science, i just read the book even though i didnt achieve much.

riya03

HSC
The only subject that I am worried about is History and Geography...If i dont study, Im going to fail them! But other than that, maths, eng and sci isn't hard...its all basic skills and content that you've learned throughout the whole year and computing skills is damn easy anyway

muzeikchun852

HSC
no wth
imo all paper just require general skills
apart from hsie
science, i just read the book even though i didnt achieve much.
hsie is one of those crappy one, there is so many things to remember, but when i check out the past paper, theres only little part to be examine.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
lol computing is a joke man
good way to end SC though
my friend did the paper in 30 minutes and got 98

i dread essay writing in hsie
garh
hate rote learning dates =.=

Last edited:

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
The school certificate is nothing to be freaked out about. Many people ace it without studying and nobody like employers or anyone demand to see it if you've done your hsc... Dont be stressed guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)