Is it possible to achieve 99+ ATAR from taking both histories? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
This actually deserves a negative reputation. You haven't bothered to PM me and ask what I meant. I hardly maintain that you are misleading. I just said it confuses people to give them so much information - it's like an overload. But if you want to misinterpret everything I say and take everything literally then go ahead and be a bitch:(
If you didn't mean i was misleading, then why say it?

It's more confusing having the full process plastered all over this forum, with step by step threads explaining everything and then having someone say that the full/correct process is wrong and it actually happens this way.

That is what you basically said to me and it wasn't only me that took your replies to mean what i have said.

Schoey93

HSC
Anna...I just thought you could possibly confuse people by giving them so much information. And do they really need to know more than "do what you love and you will succeed"?

And Shadowdude, no, you're name's not Edwin. It's Eddie. You made a comment on my BoS profile page that no one except for my friend Eddie would know, "No James I'm not named after Eddie McGuire". (You may have deleted this comment since)

Now if you're not Eddie how would you remember a conversation with me that you've never had?

santiii

HSC
Anna...I just thought you could possibly confuse people by giving them so much information. And do they really need to know more than "do what you love and you will succeed"?

And Shadowdude, no, you're name's not Edwin. It's Eddie. You made a comment on my BoS profile page that no one except for my friend Eddie would know, "No James I'm not named after Eddie McGuire". (You may have deleted this comment since)

Now if you're not Eddie how would you remember a conversation with me that you've never had?
.... Maybe he just likes Eddie McGuire?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Possibly confusing someone =/= being misleading.

In fact, you were the one that brought up scaling/aligning and got your information wrong. I was merely correcting you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)