Is it possible to ask them if they could enrol me in a full class for one of my tutor (1 Viewer)

2KL4SKL

HSC
Because otherwise I will have to go especially on Friday just for this one class and this will really limit my employment flexibility because I won't have a single day free. What can I do?

Tim035

HSC
Re: Is it possible to ask them if they could enrol me in a full class for one of my t

Yes, but don't say that's the reason why, say it's an unavoidable clash or something and they'll probably let you in.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Re: Is it possible to ask them if they could enrol me in a full class for one of my t

Because otherwise I will have to go especially on Friday just for this one class and this will really limit my employment flexibility because I won't have a single day free. What can I do?
Work-related reasons to be exempted from something never work at university and are simply treated as an excuse.

In the eyes of the university, you're expected to put your studies first because you're a student.

Whatever happens outside of your degree is your own business and entirely up to you to manage and work around.

ninjapuppet

HSC
N/A

I tried. Didnt work for me.
hope you have better luck

Lydia_88

HSC

Work-related reasons to be exempted from something never work at university and are simply treated as an excuse.

In the eyes of the university, you're expected to put your studies first because you're a student.

Whatever happens outside of your degree is your own business and entirely up to you to manage and work around.
yes, thats true! work is not an acceptable reason for you to enroll in a full class..... they will emphasise this though course outlines, notices etc........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)