Is it possible to get 100 raw mark in ext 1 Maths? (1 Viewer)

photastic

HSC
For ext 1 there's a handful of people who get 100, which is why you need ext 2 to state rank ext 1. I bet were gonna have someone get 100 in ext 2 this year, it's been a while though.

screwuhsc

HSC
Such a smartly fuarrkkkk a massive feat that no one rares achieved whoever that guy is hats off to him

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
For ext 1 there's a handful of people who get 100, which is why you need ext 2 to state rank ext 1. I bet were gonna have someone get 100 in ext 2 this year, it's been a while though.
Not really, an aligned mark of 99 last year was a state rank.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Ye a guy in very late 20th century got a 100 for 4u

kimsungho

l0l
HSC
Anthony Henderson, 1993, Sydney Grammar. Apparently the BoS made the 1993 4u paper specifically hard just for him. Funny thing was that he finished with an hour to go and he started writing feedback on where they could make it more harder and improve LOL. I think the average for that year was 35ish %?

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Anthony Henderson, 1993, Sydney Grammar. Apparently the BoS made the 1993 4u paper specifically hard just for him. Funny thing was that he finished with an hour to go and he started writing feedback on where they could make it more harder and improve LOL. I think the average for that year was 35ish %?
going to sit this paper tomorrow. the last 3 i did i got 118/120, 119/120, and 118/120 on (2001-2003)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Sounds like bullshit

mreditor16

HSC
Sounds like bullshit

Lol it does. Some guy, at my school, who was doing 4U, and sat a 2U internal exam for the LOLs finished with an hour to go and did the same thing. he got a non-serious attempt and an arvo where he had to redo the paper properly. so he got a zero for that task. it didn't end up mattering though, because he stayed with 4u.

HSC
Lol it does. Some guy, at my school, who was doing 4U, and sat a 2U internal exam for the LOLs finished with an hour to go and did the same thing. he got a non-serious attempt and an arvo where he had to redo the paper properly. so he got a zero for that task. it didn't end up mattering though, because he stayed with 4u.
haha similar story to a student in my school.

We had to sit the 2u half yearly exam, and basically one kid attempted every single 2u question using a 4u technique. He used IBP on easy integration questions, he used cyclindrical shells for volumes. He got an arvo and a talk with his parents

mreditor16

HSC
haha similar story to a student in my school.

We had to sit the 2u half yearly exam, and basically one kid attempted every single 2u question using a 4u technique. He used IBP on easy integration questions, he used cyclindrical shells for volumes. He got an arvo and a talk with his parents
that should be fine. that doesn't deserve an arvo in my opinion.

iStudent

HSC
I heard once of a tale of a student called Eiven Malofsky, who finished the 4unit paper with over two hours to go, and then solved P=NP in the remaining two hours, and solved the n queens problem for 34 queens. However, he was disqualified because he was so outraged at the inferior mental capacities of his peers that he stood up, and shat on one of their desks.
Seems legit. Is it even possible to finish 4u in half the time? :/ (that is, even when you know all the answers and you're just writing non stop)

Iwillget9995

HSC
Seems legit. Is it even possible to finish 4u in half the time? :/ (that is, even when you know all the answers and you're just writing non stop)
Yes, it is obviously the speed with which he did the test which critically lacks credibility in this story, and not, say, the fact he shat on another student's desk.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Sounds like bullshit
It's a true story. He was the only one who got 100% that year and now he's working for sydney uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)