Is it possible?? (1 Viewer)

Rand0mm

HSC
The other day at school a friend of mine got suspended, and being a private school and depending on his luck he may even be expelled.
Being this far into the HSC is a school even allowed to expel a student at this point of time?
I think its ridiculous if they do.
Just say they do, is there anything he can do?

Your opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rand0mm

HSC
Haha it was stupid really, he just argued with the teacher and it got out of hand. The teacher got really emotional

HSC
Uni Grad
Someone at my school made a facebook thing about some teachers right before the HSC and got expelled (unwarrantedly imo) and had to sit it at another school lol.

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
hahaha, expulsion for arguing with a teacher? Are you kidding me? Unless he was being intimidating, threatening, calling the teacher a cunt or whatever that seems pretty ridiculous.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes, he can still be expelled at this point. However, for the reason you've provided, I doubt he will be. It's not strong grounds to do so.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Two kids at my school several years back were expelled the weekend before the HSC english exam. They sat the exams at the public school down the road.
Lol, so your friends sat with 9 year olds?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Why are public schools all filled with 9 year olds now?

Rand0mm

HSC
Oh so its been done before?
Believe it or not it was just that, he just yelled and maybe swore too :S but they (the school that is) say the chances of expellsion are really high.
I didnt think you could expel someone this close til the HSC.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Oh so its been done before?
Believe it or not it was just that, he just yelled and maybe swore too :S but they (the school that is) say the chances of expellsion are really high.
I didnt think you could expel someone this close til the HSC.
Well of course they can, say if your mate punched the teacher in the face, its not like they wouldn't expel him 'just because it's so close to the HSC'.

But expulsion for a bit of a heated argument is pretty stupid.

showy

HSC
Someone at my school made a facebook thing about some teachers right before the HSC and got expelled (unwarrentedly imo) and had to sit it at another school lol.
Some kid did the same thing at my school not long ago and got suspended and the teacher involved went on stress leave.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
expelled for arguing with a teacher? I mean goddamit, i do that on a near daily basis.

Shane_

HSC
The other day at school a friend of mine got suspended, and being a private school and depending on his luck he may even be expelled.
Being this far into the HSC is a school even allowed to expel a student at this point of time?
I think its ridiculous if they do.
Just say they do, is there anything he can do?

Your opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
dey can do what dey like brah, he can change skools brah but dats it brah. dey can do what dey like

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
If he does, go back and pop the principle's and teachers car tyres.

Scratch their cars with a rock

On a serious note, You go to a private school, They can do whatever they want and you pretty much dont have a say. They dont give a fuck and dont get paid enough to give a flying fuck

But i hope he doesnt get expelled, that will seriously fuck up his ATAR, Maybe the school want to unsettle him and getting him all worried.

Just my 2 cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)