Is it really necessary to purchase various textbooks in order to do well in subjects? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Re: Is it really necessary to purchase various textbooks in order to do well in subje

ahh... thats ok then. I thought it was ALL for prelim. I got 40 books for both prelim and hsc :) my bookself is basically full. Hmm.. need another one :D

I got a library in my room :) YAY books ftw!
wow 40 books? How much did they all cost?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Re: Is it really necessary to purchase various textbooks in order to do well in subje

LOL, 48 books to be more exact. $153 Altogether :)
What? I spent the same price on 10 books D: lol. So each book was $3??

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad

What? I spent the same price on 10 books D: lol. So each book was $3??
Some were for free, and most of the were $2 each :p none of the textbooks i bought were over $10, besides my Cambridge books :)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

Some were for free, and most of the were $2 each :p none of the textbooks i bought were over $10, besides my Cambridge books :)
:O awesome.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

No, I believe it's not necessary to purchase your own textbooks. Hard work and dedication to your studies will be better than having all the textbooks. :)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

No, I believe it's not necessary to purchase your own textbooks. Hard work and dedication to your studies will be better than having all the textbooks. :)
+1 and rep.

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad

+2 :p

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad

You'll get enough information and exercises from the textbooks the school gives you. Then again, I never bought any myself so I'm a little biased.

If you buy more, you might thank yourself for it later.
If you don't, your wallet will thank you for it now.
Seriously, those textbooks are freaking expensive >__o

Rage_Quitter

HSC

If you are close to a library, most likely they will have it.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

If you are close to a library, most likely they will have it.
but remember to share. No one likes a hog.

CecilyMare

HSC

noone will know who borrows what. therefore, noone knows who to like or dislike.

LEAUXL!

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

noone will know who borrows what. therefore, noone knows who to like or dislike.

LEAUXL!
haha, true that. Disable your HSC opponents by depriving them of library textbooks! That won't work btw. :)

Icee_tee

HSC

Well apparently if you have Maths in Focus. You need to get another to get over 90.
rolf? Serious?
well, our stupid school told us to buy Maths in Focus and everyone did so we are pretty much fucked...
Is it that bad?

CecilyMare

HSC

haha, true that. Disable your HSC opponents by depriving them of library textbooks! That won't work btw. :)
could, actually. brilliant idea, don't doubt your inventions ipodnano :p

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

could, actually. brilliant idea, don't doubt your inventions ipodnano :p
Having extra books is always good if you use them. Especially books such as the Dot Point series because you can complete each module as you go and its really informative and easy to remember what you learnt if you keep revising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)