• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is it rude to uninvite a guy to your formal?? (1 Viewer)

Matty023

HSC
It's probably over and complete, but I believe honesty is the best policy, talk to him about it and see what he thinks, if it seems really hard on him, then probably best to make your decision to take him and say it was stupid of you to save his feelings, see his reaction to the idea of your friend, see if he's excited at that idea? if he says it's fine it could either mean it's little/no problem to him, or that he cares about you enough (a lot) to let you enjoy your night. Many of the people here just flame and throw in rude remarks, but the truth is it's about you and him, the only 2 people who would matter in the issue. Discuss it with him, and take into consideration what he says, how he reacts, his eyes and hands (stress factors can be read from these two), and what he doesn't say. Often a person who really cares will give you an answer that will make you feel better; this can often be mixed with the idea that he shows complacency about the issue. I recently found myself really hurt and telling a girl it's ok and didn't matter what she did because I care too much to let her feel more bad or guilty about it. Good luck if it's not already to late, for any others who find themselves in this situation, consider my advice. In the end it revolves around the 2 of you, none of us here. I hope this helps in guiding some of you.

P.S.
Northern China - Feb 5th
Cold, White and Snowy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)