is it that hard? (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
fitzpatrick is hard :( well i find it hard, excel is good, i think, but cambridge is really good, :( i want help now, i came last in my first maths test :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
Btw What Text Books Did You Use For 3 unit / 2 unit ?
Atm my schools using Maths In Focus this is preliminary edition
yeah, we're using maths in focus too, although, the exercises are on the "easy" side...i find that past papers are really good but the only problem is that they incorporate the WHOLE course when we're only halfway through, so i can only do like half the questions, so i use the collected booklets that have all the questions related to ONE topic from about 10 different years' past papers...then i just gather more topics as i go along :D

HSC
Originally posted by choc-chip
virgin^sexy..
i wished i chose 3u last yr...
2u maths is basic maths...u said u did adv maths, so i think u should b ok wif 2u...i suggest u choose 3u and try...if u stuck,just drop it...try more never hurt.
cambridge is dull...loans of theories n confused me alot...so yeh ..fitzparick might ba best 1...
me too but my school wouldn't let me do it and i already persuaded the them to let me do advanced english last yr. however i'm doing 3u at coaching on saturday and the teacher gave out 3unit maths past papers and yeah we used cambridge over there. you're right cambridge is way too confusing. i'm also using couchman at my school(not the coaching one) and it's too easy. the 3unit class are using maths in focus and yeah i read through a bit of it and it's pretty much good for the easy-type questions like couchman. fitz is good for all the ranges in maths and best of all it has yr 11 and 12 content.
3 UNIT MATHS AT COACHING MADE ME REALISED HOW EASY 2 UNIT ADV MATHS IS ;) !!!!!!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
me too but my school wouldn't let me do it and i already persuaded the them to let me do advanced english last yr. however i'm doing 3u at coaching on saturday and the teacher gave out 3unit maths past papers and yeah we used cambridge over there. you're right cambridge is way too confusing. i'm also using couchman at my school(not the coaching one) and it's too easy. the 3unit class are using maths in focus and yeah i read through a bit of it and it's pretty much good for the easy-type questions like couchman. fitz is good for all the ranges in maths and best of all it has yr 11 and 12 content.
3 UNIT MATHS AT COACHING MADE ME REALISED HOW EASY 2 UNIT ADV MATHS IS ;) !!!!!!
how's All Saints been freakstar? I heard alot of teachers left gees...

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by speersy
my teacher gave us a difficult exam first up so that we knew senior highschool takes more effort than junior
lol same
couldnt they have just told us it requires more effort??
actually mine wasnt toooooo hard it was just really long and we only got 45 mins to do it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)