• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is Jennifer Lopez The Biggest Celebrity of Our Day? (1 Viewer)

q_up_2_c

She is the quintessential superstar- She sings, she dances, she dominates magazine covers worldwide, she acts, she designs fabulous clothes and manufactures illustrious perfume, tops the music charts, the box office, and sets the trends in modern culture that others try to emulate BUT no one does it better then the worlds much loved and sexy girl- Jennifer Lopez.

I ask you all this question Is Jennifer Lopez the Biggest Celebrity of Our Time? and if she is not then who is?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
biggest celeb of our time... hmmm... i think j.lo is one but i dont think she's the biggest -she's everywhere, movies, songs, commercials aaaAaaAhhHH!!!

she's everywhere!

Last edited:

Jenny_Lo

Yeah for sure!

Jennifer is definitley the biggest celeb of our times, no question about it...

crazyhobo

She might be the biggest celibrity of the moment, but she still comes nowhere near the popularity that the Beatles, Elvis, or even Michael Jackson had.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i dont know anyone who likes her

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
She's terrible. She can't act, she can barely sing and yet she acts like she's God's gift to the entertainment industry.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
she is all hype... she looks good witht he whole tan ... but

1. she cant really sing..

2. she cant dance .... lyke veyrtime she dances in her vid clip.. has anione noticed how crap it is?

3. she defiantely cant act, esp those romantic comediies...get over it..she was good in anaconda..but thatz abt it..

4. she is sooooo not real.. all that i am just jenny from the block, and i am so real! still remembering my roots..from the Bronx! .... and then she raps ridiculous amount of money on shopping and had her butt fixed..... then she goes on abt how she is proud of her body...... its lyk if ur so real and luv ur body, why dont u just keep ur butt? i thoght that was the fashion aniwayz in da states...

SmokedSalmon

HSC
apparently J-lo is one of those pathetic actresses. like she always requests for perfume to be sprayed in her path as she walks. Probably cause her movie and music career lately stink to high heaven! :p
I was forced to watch Maid in Manhattan... It was the most pointless idiotic movie to date. Luckily Gigli won't be appearing at the cinema. *phew*

Jenny_Lo

JENNIFER LOPEZ CAN'T DANCE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
WHATEVER SHE IS THE BEST DANCER EVER! HEY, HAVE YOU SEEN ENOUGH OR SELENA SHE IS A FANTASTIC ACTRESS! HER MAID IN MANHATTAN MOVIE WAS NO.1 EVERYWHERE AND THE ONLY MOVIE THAT HAS FLOPPED IS GIGLI BECAUSE EVERYONE IN AMERICA IS SICK JEN AND BEN AND THEN THEY APPEARED IN A MOVIE TOGETHER AND THEY DIDN'T SEE IT BECAUSE IN AMERICA EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK IT'S JENNIFER AND BEN- THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH THEM OVER THERE AND THEY SELL ON THE FRONT OF MAGAZINE COVERS! I KNOW THOUSANDS OF AUSSIES WHO LOVE JENNIFER- EXPLAIN WHY 45,000 WENT TO SEE HER WHEN SHE CAME TO AUSTRALIA? SHE IS A SUPERSTAR, ALL HER SONGS HAVE BEEN HITS HERE IN AUSTRALIA- ALL HER LATEST JENNY FROM THE BLOCK, ALL I HAVE, AND I'M GLAD ALL DEBUT IN THE TOP TEN AND WENT GOLD OR PLATINUIM....HER MOVIE WENT TO NO.1 HERE BOTH MAID AND WEDDING PLANNER AND SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE SUCCESS...SHE NOW EARNS 2O MILLION PER FILM BECAUSE SHE BRINGS IN THE CASH....THAT IS AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT CONSIDERING SHE IS LATINO. SHE IS THE HIGHEST PAID LATINO IN THE WORLD....HER ALBUM 'JLO' AND HER MOVIE 'THE WEDDING PLANNER' WERE AT THE TOP OF THE CHARTS IN THE SAME WEEK MAKING HER THE ONLY STAR TO EVER DO THAT.... AND SHE IS WORKING WITH THE LIKES OF ROBERT REDFORD AND SAMUEL JACKSON IN 'AN UNFINISHED LIFE' WHICH SHE IS SAID TO RECIEVE AN OSCAR NOMINATION FOR AND SHE ALSO STARS WITH RICHARD GERE AND SUSAN SARANDON IN 'SHALL WE DANCE?'....
JENNIFER LOPEZ IS A FANTASTIC ARTIST AND LOVES TO EXPRESS HERSELF IN DIFFERENT WAYS....HER PERFUME GLOW BY JLO WAS A NO.1 SUCCESS WORLDWIDE INCLUDING AUSTRALIA AND HAS BEEN NO.1 IN AMERICA AND CANADA EVER SINCE IT WAS RELEASED UNTIL NOW HER NEW PERFUME STILL JENNIFER LOPEZ HAS TAKEN OVER IT'S POSITION...SHE IS LOVED BY EVERYONE....YOU GUYS ALL BELIEVE THOSE FABRICATED STORIES IN THE PRESS ABOUT HER.....THEY ARE NOT TRUE SHE IS REALLY A LOVELY PERSON AND SHE EVEN SENT HER WISHES TO DELTA GOODREM TO GET BETTER!
JENNIFER LOPEZ RULZ AND SHE IS THE BIGGEST CELEBRITY OF OUR DAY FOR SURE!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'm sure that typing in all caps will help get your point across. Too bad no one can read it

If this woman is the biggest celebrity of our day, it just goes to show that humanity is doomed

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
She is only really popular in america. This thread just shows how much we have been influenced but americian culture.....

1 more

fructis
HSC
J-Lo is just the most over-exposed celebrity of our day. Although, Nicole Kidman is probably about 0.08% off this proud title. ;)

Last edited:

Jenny_Lo

"I think she's quite chunky... "
Jennifer is not CHUNKY she weighs a mere 55 Kilos...she is quite skinny....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)