Is sex overrated? (1 Viewer)

Is sex overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 64 67.4%

• Total voters
HSC
Well....wen i was a virgin, i thought it was overrated and seriously wondered wat the whole rave was about it, but since then...i have had AMAZING sex, and i see why some people rave on about it...and i wuldnt say it is so much that it is overrated...i think people can just make an assumption of it, because it is in an everyday convo, well for me anyway..
Sex is a big thing for me, but it isnt the only thing....my emotional attachment to my boyfriend, means more to me, then the sex...But sex follows close behind in 2nd!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
See thats whats wrong with society today, some fucked up kid gets the idea to ask wether people think sex is overrated!!!
geez get a clue its not and it never will be.

Godamn, in the good old days you would never get people asking if sex was overated, EVERYONE knew it was the best thing since before bread!

edit: sp

R*A*U*N*C*H*Y

HSC
N/A
no, sex is not overrated. i used to think it was as well when i never experienced it and i was quick to say what is the fuss about? but now i know both sides of the argument and it is definitely NOT overrated :) basically, if you havent had any experience with it, you shouldn't jump to the conclusion that sex is overrated like i did before.

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
R*A*U*N*C*H*Y said:
no, sex is not overrated. i used to think it was as well when i never experienced it and i was quick to say what is the fuss about? but now i know both sides of the argument and it is definitely NOT overrated :) basically, if you havent had any experience with it, you shouldn't jump to the conclusion that sex is overrated like i did before.
being able to read what you typed might help :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
**Temptation** said:
Sex is a big thing for me, but it isnt the only thing....my emotional attachment to my boyfriend, means more to me, then the sex...But sex follows close behind in 2nd!
exactly!
sex can never be the most important aspect of a relationship, but there are so many people that make it seem that way, THAT is why i say sex is overrated.

we all know sex is good. but the greatness of sex isn't the exact topic :p

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
sex isnt over rated....

its not the MOST important thing in the world, or in a relationship...

so i guess some people DO over rate it!!

it all depends on who is 'rating' it in the 1st place :p

overall, i would say NO its not!

Skeeta

HSC
i think sex is over-rated. Good sex.. is great sex.. and thats usually what you hear about when people talk about sex coz in reality no-one wants to hear about the time he was too drunk to get it up or when he got a bit too excited a bit too quickly

So it probably is a bit over-rated. If you are a virgin.. and the only stories you have ever heard are the multiple orgasms or the all night-ers.. after you first few times your probably gonna wonder what all the fuss was about. But then things get better and you start to realise what people are raving on about.

the end

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Depends on wat type it is, whether its sex with someone (in a deep relationship) or one that means nuthin.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Sex is not over rated just as long as u r with the one u truley love and feel comfortable with

aj_number_10

HSC
nah sex is mad
u just gotta do it in diffrent places to make it more funner
half the fun is in the mystery
bathrooms , bedrooms, cars , parks , toilets , parties , backyards, exam rooms etc

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
nah sex is mad
u just gotta do it in diffrent places to make it more funner
half the fun is in the mystery
bathrooms , bedrooms, cars , parks , toilets , parties , backyards, exam rooms etc
uh, lets leave the judgements to those who've actually had sex before.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Sex isn't overrated, but some people do go on about it way too much.
Exaggerations, lies etc I think paint an image of the world (in relation to sex) which isn't really true.

However, I think it's kinda hard to exaggerate on what is easily the most pleasurable experience you can possibly have.

Comrade nathan

HSC
"I tried sex once with a woman and that woman was Gala. It was overrated. I tried sex once with a man and that man was the famous juggler Federico Garcia Lorca [the Spanish Surrealist poet]. It was very painful."
-Salvador Dali.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)