is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
Different people have different perceptions. I'm fairly confident in saying what you have described is not what the majority of users experience.
Unlucky. Predisposed to mental illness possibly? I can do without both weed and/or the mental illness.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
IronMaiden said:
Unlucky. Predisposed to mental illness possibly?
No way to tell when you smoke. Mental illness will not make it self evident for a number of years. Some people just have bad reactions when they get high.

Atonofrash

HSC
I guess you could see if you have a family history of it.

weed is 5-10% addictive.. i'm not sure if that's psychologically or physically..

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
IronMaiden said:
It literally grasps full control of your mind, at least with alcohol you have some control.
I don't think you understand what 'literally' means.

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
If you looked above you would see we are discussing different reactions, obviously some are weaker or more susceptible to the negative effects and have a feeling of literally losing control. I'm saying in a literal sense, in that it "actually, virtually", without exaggeration or innaccuracy forces feelings of losing ones mind. I think I understand quite clearly what 'literally' means, cheers.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
So the marijuana LITERALLY comes into your skull and holds your brain and starts controlling you?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
can you feel it feel it feel it?
can you feel the same weed that i do?
i'm so highh
and i'm feeling so right.
roll mo, let's smoke, i got-ta-get-high.

ive been high since that last song , la-la-la-la
and i just been smoking and smoking
smoke another blunt, roll another up
you know that weed can really ease yo mind

everytime i smoke a reefer that indo high makes me fly

if everybody smoked a blunt, relieved the mind the world could be a better place
if everybody took a break and we all just get wasted....

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
So the marijuana LITERALLY comes into your skull and holds your brain and starts controlling you?

Intensifier before a figurative expression. Sorry, you lose.

[EDIT]

S: (adv) literally (in a literal sense) "literally translated"; "he said so literally"
S: (adv) literally ((intensifier before a figurative expression) without exaggeration) "our eyes were literally pinned to TV during the Gulf War"

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=literally

Last edited:

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
IronMaiden said:
It literally grasps full control of your mind, at least with alcohol you have some control.
<O:p></O:p>
bazookajoe said:

IronMaiden said:
If you looked above you would see we are discussing different reactions, obviously some are weaker or more susceptible to the negative effects and have a feeling of literally losing control. I'm saying in a literal sense, in that it "actually, virtually", without exaggeration or innaccuracy forces feelings of losing ones mind. I think I understand quite clearly what 'literally' means, cheers.

bazookajoe said:

<O:p
IronMaiden said:
Intensifier before a figurative expression. Sorry, you lose.<O:p></O:p>
IronMaiden said:

Rofl. Wow, had to collaborate all that to see this douche fail..hard. You should have stopped at "I don't think..".

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
so how do you suggest we describe someone whose eyeballs actually literally without exaggeration 100% really truly were pinned to the tv, with, you know, pins, then? what word?

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
so how do you suggest we describe someone whose eyeballs actually literally without exaggeration 100% really truly were pinned to the tv, with, you know, pins, then? what word?
I'd describe them as unlucky for starters..

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
IronMaiden said:
I guess failing is the new succeeding? You are the spokesperson for that I presume..
The person who trawled online dictionaries to try and beat me over the definition of a word in a thread about the dangers of drugs is telling me I failed :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)