Is term 1 holidays too late to start my major work? (1 Viewer)

katiekms

HSC
Unfortunately I am an avid procrastinator, so even though I knowwwww I should’ve started in the summer holidays… I well.. didn’t. I’m just wondering, have I made this impossible for myself? I’m doing some moderately large scale acrylic paintings for context. My teacher has made it quite clear he's disappointed that I haven’t already started and that’s making me kinda worried.

roseviolett

HSC
you should be fine, especially since acrylic dries fast (the procrastinator's perfect choice of paint lol)
honestly just keep working on it!! consider making your compositions flexible so that IF you can't finish one of your paintings, the BOW still looks alright together

katiekms

HSC
you should be fine, especially since acrylic dries fast (the procrastinator's perfect choice of paint lol)
honestly just keep working on it!! consider making your compositions flexible so that IF you can't finish one of your paintings, the BOW still looks alright together
hahaha you’re so right 😮💨😮💨
thank you for the advice!! so far i still haven’t finished my first panting, i’m like 10 hours in (total painting time) and i’m still halfway done. so you may be right that ill have to make it a little more flexible hehe

katiekms

HSC
hahaha you’re so right 😮💨😮💨
thank you for the advice!! so far i still haven’t finished my first panting, i’m like 10 hours in (total painting time) and i’m still halfway done. so you may be right that ill have to make it a little more flexible hehe
ewww it messed up the emojis so bad wth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)