Is there such a thing as a nice guy? (1 Viewer)

flicka08

HSC
After reading alot of the threads on here the question I am asking is..is there any nice guys out there?
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
that care about the way they treat a girl rather than the direction and destination of their sperm?

Jess007

HSC
everyone, female or male is mean or is capable.... so yes, there are nice guys, they just show their mean sides less....or not to you

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Is there such a thing as a girl who has a reasonable amount of intelligence, thinks for herself/is individual and isn't overweight?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
is there such thing as 07 - 08ers not generalising and thinking the opposite sex is some alien species and making threads about it?

We're all just human.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
That's because the guys you go for are either:

A) Faggots who don't give a shit abut you and would ditch you for action any day of the week

B) Stupid dropouts who talk liek dis

C) Dipshits with mundane personalities

Why do girls say that want a 'nice guy' but always end up dating the same old assholes who treat them like shit?

Smithereens

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:

A) Faggots who don't give a shit abut you and would ditch you for action any day of the week

Why do girls say that want a 'nice guy' but always end up dating the same old assholes who treat them like shit?
agreed.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
I was at my sister's party and some dude a year younger than me was cheating on his gf right next to me, but they said it was just 'a bit of fun'. These are the kind of guys that chicks are attracted to, but what they don't realise is that the types of guys most chicks are attracted to are assholes.

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:

sigh. haha i know you're right. but i can't help but to feel annoyed about things :eek:

Gay Captain

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
is there such thing as 07 - 08ers not generalising and thinking the opposite sex is some alien species and making threads about it?

We're all just human.
the term male/female 'species' shits me no end

on topic: i dunno

michael1990

HSC
flicka08 said:
After reading alot of the threads on here the question I am asking is..is there any nice guys out there?
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
that care about the way they treat a girl rather than the direction and destination of their sperm?
I don't care what people say.

I am a nice guy, i don't purely think of women as sex objects. Although i do say yes she is hot and if she wanted to have sex, i would not deny her.

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:

*puts hand up in the air*

all the guys ive dated have been nice guys. theres usually a 3-6 month friend period beforehand.

i only regret... one guy who went waaaaay downhill. but he was still nice. just...a bit dope-y. he became a "B"

my current boyfriend is about the most courteous, caring, intelligent, funny guy you will ever meet.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
yes... but then again maybe im just biased and delusional.

but also sometimes the nice guys aren't the ones you'd expect.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
nope, pretty sure nice guys are mythological creatures.

pfft,, ofcourse there is.

I for one, don't just look for sex, in fact i don't want to have sex with a random girl.

And i know other people with similier values.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
risole91 said:
nope, pretty sure nice guys are mythological creatures.

pfft,, ofcourse there is.

I for one, don't just look for sex, in fact i don't want to have sex with a random girl.

And i know other people with similier values.
and i know other people who can spell... just joking

but honestly from the girls who have posted in this thread what makes a guy 'nice'...

and on another point why is it always suggested that its the guys that are the focus of these threads, i know a fair few girls who would be worthy of a similar thread... seriously one chick i know ripped of her shirt and started making out with the guy next to her whilst sitting on her boyfriends lap.

HSC
Hagaren said:
and i know other people who can spell... just joking

but honestly from the girls who have posted in this thread what makes a guy 'nice'...

and on another point why is it always suggested that its the guys that are the focus of these threads, i know a fair few girls who would be worthy of a similar thread... seriously one chick i know ripped of her shirt and started making out with the guy next to her whilst sitting on her boyfriends lap.
because alot of "nice" girls tend to blind themselves to things because they have a fantasy about how a guy will treat her. when the guy is an arsehole, because she left herself open to be taken advantage of, the girl is a little shattered.

^watching friends do things. not firsthand experience. yes i tried to stop it.

yes there are skanks. yes there are arseholes. i make a point to avoid both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)