• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is there such a thing as a nice guy? (2 Viewers)

Lara's Hott

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
I was at my sister's party and some dude a year younger than me was cheating on his gf right next to me, but they said it was just 'a bit of fun'. These are the kind of guys that chicks are attracted to, but what they don't realise is that the types of guys most chicks are attracted to are assholes.
yeh thats totally true.. why do we do that?

BUT even some of the nice guys can be total pricks...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Lara's Hott said:
BUT even some of the nice guys can be total pricks...
it's probably because they read the ladder theory lolol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Schroedinger said:
What the fuck, why are you posting.

WHAT IS THIS.

I WANT ANSWERS MCCLUSKY.

Don't teach him how to cook, that'd kill him.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
williamycai said:
lol, personality change is not overnight, its from experience and pain. And that is my point, my current gf likes me the way i am, even if i treat her the way i do. I don't treat her like that because i feel i need to act cool or anything, its just the way i am now. I mean i even tell her that to me this is just for fun, and don't expect too much commitment from me. I feel happy when i sleep with her and hold her close to me, but at the end of the day, she will just another page in the book and she knows thats what i think.
My point is, that if your personilty never changes, you can be either buddha or you've just not have had enough experience and impact on you to make you change. And tell me who are you really then? I've asked so many times that question to myself, then it hit me, and i figured out i am an architectural student. lol. Does that make me special?
yeah what you said is true. but i have been through some crappy experiences in my life. gathering the courage to ask someone out and then being shamefully rejected. lol.
But I guess what i'm trying to say is that I'm not gonna be changing myself around just so that i'll be popular with the ladies.
Come whatever may; I'll march foward with my head held high.

but nontheless, i have a positive outlook on life.
why should a few crappy things ruin the rest of my life?

And as for you're question;
My point is, that if your personilty never changes, you can be either buddha or you've just not have had enough experience and impact on you to make you change. And tell me who are you really then?
I am me. :]

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
is there such thing as 07 - 08ers not generalising and thinking the opposite sex is some alien species and making threads about it?

We're all just human.
hahah hear hear

The Jester

HSC
Depends really. The fact is that every person has their flaws. A lot of people call me a nice guy, but I call myself ruthless and harsh. I've got a friend who I think meets the "nice guy" persona, but then he admits to being single minded and a bit immature.

My advice women (and for those men so inclined) is to ask "What do you want in a guy?". If the answer is "He's got to be nice," define 'nice' and you'll know exactly what you're looking for.

Furthermore, it's not the perfections that make us human, it's our flaws, so when trying to find that perfect guy, don't go for the one who's awesome in every way, go for the guy that's there for you when you need him. And vice versa for men, go for the women who are truly there for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)