IS this rong ? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Did i say that im not aware of the bigger problems out there! this is just something that i wanted to get a second opinion of. Is that too much to ask?!
nononono wat im saying is ur worrying about tiny insignificant problems when later in life ull face heaps big ones which will fuck u over big time so im saying enjoy life while u can and forget about these petty probs.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
lol.
Good. Don't travel anywhere alone with him.
Muslim is synonymous with raep.

Rubywingz

HSC
nononono wat im saying is ur worrying about tiny insignificant problems when later in life ull face heaps big ones which will fuck u over big time so im saying enjoy life while u can and forget about these petty probs.
I thot u were sum jerk but u hav a point there.
Thnks i might as well live my life to the max while im young and care-free or responsibility free!

sarahdee

HSC
baskin and robbins boy or muslim? take your pick girlfriend. when you say he's muslim.. has he taken aboard his faith? or is his family/culture/background muslim? same with you saying you are a christian.

Barmble

HSC
The muslim monkey is obviously confused. If he was adhering to his abstinence rules, he would not have kissed you. You know what happened when he kissed you? His penis got erect. You should try to convert him.

HalcyonSky

HSC
yer dis is rong lolz buh keep taggin' him along neway liek so u dun hurt his feelinz n so his alwayz dere for u if u sumhow start liking him lol

Rubywingz

HSC
baskin and robbins boy or muslim? take your pick girlfriend. when you say he's muslim.. has he taken aboard his faith? or is his family/culture/background muslim? same with you saying you are a christian.
i don't know. Because the baskin and robins guy is just a crush. I really don't know.
And his family is muslim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)