IS this rong ? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha reminds me of this thing i had with a friends ex once. Every time we were at the same party or something we would end up hooking up, even though she always resisted a bit at first and it was a bit of a secret because we didnt want our friend to find out :) We were pretty normal with each other, just like normal friends, but as soon as we were drinking and there was an opportunity to slip away, sure enough one of us would crack onto the other and they would give in.

I say just roll with it, dont make it a relationship, but just realize you are attracted and enjoy it for a while.

Rubywingz

HSC
haha reminds me of this thing i had with a friends ex once. Every time we were at the same party or something we would end up hooking up, even though she always resisted a bit at first and it was a bit of a secret because we didnt want our friend to find out :) We were pretty normal with each other, just like normal friends, but as soon as we were drinking and there was an opportunity to slip away, sure enough one of us would crack onto the other and they would give in.

I say just roll with it, dont make it a relationship, but just realize you are attracted and enjoy it for a while.
Like my friends say,

"You only get to live ONCE!"

I wouldn't mind that path but i don't want to be a slut. That'll just make me look like a whore. It wouldn't be fair on him.

Deathwatch

HSC
Try mutual masturbation. Before, you are ready for sex perhaps you could get used to each others bodies first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)