Uni Grad
Random thoughts in year junior years:
"I wonder what's for dinner tonight...?"
"Man, these maths questions are like so easy, man..."
"OMG! The SCHOOL CERTIFICATE!!"

Random thoughts this year:
"I can't wait to finish this assessment and then that one and then that one..."
"What is the teacher on about???"
"OMG! Assessments... And Trials... And University... And TAFE (just in case!)... And HSC... And a hell lot of relationships to maintain by making sure you don't blow up!"

mad-triste

HSC
I bounce between enjoying just *being* a student, to the pressure of having to well, knowing that this next exam is serious, so is the one after that... etc.

Plus there's the constant pressure of knowing that I HAVE to score above 98. Which is, frankly, impossible.

ororo munroe

HSC
Depressing? No.
Crushing creativity and removing your sense of humour? That sounds a little more like it.

I don't hate school, and I usually do quite well, but the last couple of assessments have been crap. Every time I get one back I feel like I'm watching my ranking fall as someone else talks about how great they did. It's not that fun to get 80% on an assignment you spent over a week on and tried really hard, only to hear that the person who started it the night before got 100%.

Between that and deciding which course I want to do, and which course I can financially afford to do (cos I'm poor), it's not the greatest time of my life right now.

I have trials in a few days, and I haven't been able to study enough because of 4 unit english and umat and stuff, so I'm pretty stressed.

yay for the hsc, huh?

marco90

HSC
im depressed now, coz i start trails on monday and no were near as prepared as i should be.. and this year has been the same as every other year with my marks varying from massive fails to 90% in subjects...

hopefully i do well in trials and hsc though .. i only need a 70.3 uai to get into bach. of communications at uni of western sydney..

gl everyone

www.myspace.com/2dlimit

add me coz im bored :)

HSC
marco90 said:
im depressed now, coz i start trails on monday and no were near as prepared as i should be.. and this year has been the same as every other year with my marks varying from massive fails to 90% in subjects...

hopefully i do well in trials and hsc though .. i only need a 70.3 uai to get into bach. of communications at uni of western sydney..

gl everyone

www.myspace.com/2dlimit

add me coz im bored :)
Yeah, at the start of Year 12 my marks were varying from massive fails to 90%, but I think I'm slowly improving (or just doing easier topics now :p). Oh, and I just had a look at your myspace, and you go for Manly... go the Roosters. :D

live.fast

HSC
N/A
...whoever is not depressed, or is happy n wateva.. is friggin abnormal.

the hsc is killing my friggin life.

ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
'not giving up' is way easier said than done.
I was sitting thinking about the amount of relief I'd feel if I gave up, even though there's like only 7weeks left of school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)