Is western civilisation better than aboriginies of the past? (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
But by saying yr 9-10 Australian history textbooks, i could have meant ANY book that has text in it about Australian history that is used in any school, or university or other educational institutions, that a person with yr 9-10 level of reading can read with 50%+ (majority) understanding.

So if you wanna disprove the credibility of every single australian history book, that has ever been written, and been used in an educational institution, that a yr 9-10 student can read, go ahead, you'll be disproving work of a lot of respected historians/writers.
for someone who argues with no proof and never gives credible examples, you sure do ask a lot from those who oppose you.

oh and yeah, kwayera is smoking you on this.

quit while your behind or i suppose you could keep going, i don't think i could think less of you from an intellectual standpoint however if you've ever had the potential for something in your life it would be proving me wrong now.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
cxlxoxk said:
But by saying yr 9-10 Australian history textbooks, i could have meant ANY book that has text in it about Australian history that is used in any school, or university or other educational institutions, that a person with yr 9-10 level of reading can read with 50%+ (majority) understanding.

So if you wanna disprove the credibility of every single australian history book, that has ever been written, and been used in an educational institution, that a yr 9-10 student can read, go ahead, you'll be disproving work of a lot of respected historians/writers.
you are so bad at arguing.

your defence against us pointing out a bad use of a source, is that you didnt use a source at all..

your are so so dumb. so dumb.

seriously, straw man after straw man.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
moll. said:
ROFL.
You evidently don't read too much, do ya kiddo? Try borrowing a copy of George Orwell's 1984 from a library sometime.
And war does bring about peace. Haven't you ever heard of the saying, "If you desire peace, prepare for war". I'm even using Freud's take of that saying in my sig.
Technically you are also enslaved to the idea of freedom as well. With your lofty left-wing ideas, you are fixated upon the one idea and cannot escape it to view the world in a rational and objective manner. You're a slave to your own ideology.
Also, ignorance can be seen as a strength. "Ignorance is bliss". Happiness is a strong idea and as such nearly the entire population if the world strives towards it. If it takes ignorance to bring about happiness, then some would be willing to make some sacrifices.
nah, cxlxoxlk prefers jacaranda textbooks for his scholary stimulation

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
nah i like him, he is like some sort of 'quotes for signature' dispenser

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ami8000 said:
This is what you guys really meant

Indians > Paki's >Palestine > westerners > dinosaurs > aborigines > Shit > Israel >Lankans>you killing that joke
fixed

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
ami8000 said:

Paki's >Indians > Palestine > westerners > dinosaurs > aborigines > Shit > Israel >Lankans > pig shit > cxlxoxk
now its fixed

Rick Astley

HSC
You mean:

Paki's > Indians > Palestine > westerners > dinosaurs > aborigines > Shit > Israel > Lankans > pig shit > cxlxoxk > big8oyjames

You have now earned Rick Astley's eternal hatred.
Rick Astley shall bathe in you blood and drink from your skull.
Rick Astley shall wear your skin as a coat and shall mount your head upon the wall.
Rick Astley will give you up.

Lukybear

HSC
ami8000 said:

ASIANS>Palestine > westerners > dinosaurs > aborigines > Shit > Israel >Lankans
pfft this is finnally fixed,

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
mrated96 said:
thats because your a piece of shit
thats not what your mum thinks. she is fascinated by my sexual genitals. meh, she even ATE my shit once.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
No, i'm Australian - born here, parents are Asian.
lol @ this response when asked if you're aboriginal

reminds me of old people

'r u aboriginal/torres straight islander?'
'FUCK NO, I WAS BORN AND BRED IN AUSTRALIA'

makes me lol a bit

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Rick Astley said:
pig shit > cxlxoxk > big8oyjames
above is not actually physically possible.

putting cxlxoxk on the positive side of a greater than symbol is like dividing by zero.

just can't happen.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
:ninja:
John Oliver said:
Sexual Genitals? Khuram you are such a fucking fob.

Back on topic; Looks like rationality won!

Western Civilisation TRIUMPHS!
HAHA! first time ive been insulted like that. lolz

hey, where the fuck is cxlxoxk. come back. NOW.

mrated96

higginsl
HSC
big8oyjames said:
:ninja:

HAHA! first time ive been insulted like that. lolz

hey, where the fuck is cxlxoxk. come back. NOW.
Khuram? Sweet, now i know your name. Sounds pretty rare. And fucking gay.

And your age

Im going to fuck you up buddy. watch out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)