Islam Discussion (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
physician said:
well in that case, keep dreaming
Oh i do.
physician said:
U dont understand do u? The majority of muslims, are innocent of all these crimes and dont support them one bit! Once again ur judging the majority by merely looking at the minority, and when i say minority I mean MINORITY!
Muslims do support terrorism though. Those that aren't completely terrorist inclined (if there are any) are those that have been slightely seperated from Islam.
physician said:
So u stand for Australia, which means u stand for its values,
You're misguided about 'Australian values'.
physician said:
asking for Muslims to go live in the middle east just because theyre MUSLIM disgraces Australia,
No.
physician said:
so clearly u dont uphold its values, and thus maybe u should re-think where exactly u stand and who it is u stand for!
physician said:
Not true, go and do some reading, ur in need, get off the telly for a split second!
"Go and do some reading" - a typical response

physician said:
No, thats not the case, ur generalising once again!
Islam is a horrible religion. I would never want to be part of it.

physician said:
Most Muslims??? U seem to be very confident in ur claims!
Every muslims that i have ever met in my life, or heard about, has been sickening to me.
physician said:
Did it ever occur to u that most muslims dont even go to the beach...
Well seeing as they live in the desert, i thought it might be like home for them, with all the sand there.
physician said:
If people want to dress like that, thats not our problem, u either go to the beach and accept it, or u merely DONT GO TO THE BEACH...
The same goes for Australia :)
physician said:
No sane person would be asking to be raped and even if they were, Islam would refer to rape as fornication (for someone not married) and Adultery (for someone whos married)... and the punishment is way too severe.
Yet muslims still view women as inferiour.
physician said:
R u sure thats what muslims believe? That's not what muslims believe. Thats what U THINK muslims believe!!!
Muslims do believe it. Especially freaky Lebanese ones.
physician said:
Most Muslims would lower their gaze at the site of a female wearing a bikini, let alone believe she's inviting them to be raped.
Why would they lower their gaze?
Yeh, and in the middle east, she would be stoned because they would think she's a sharmoota. ;)
physician said:
See, there u go again, ur believing what is being spoon fed to u by TV, newspapers etc,
:) You're right, Islam must be extremely bad if the pussy media is portraying them as bad.
physician said:
thus u choose to call the facts of the religion which im presenting to u "RUBISH' and choose to ignore the truth and accept and believe in the falsehood that is spread about the religion.
You can say that your religion doesn't condone these horrible things all you like ... But people following that religion, in large, are horrible. The things they do and believe are horrible. Australia doesn't want to be over taken by them.
physician said:
hmmm.....so people in America are not oppressed, people in Australia are not oppressed, people in France are not oppressed, for whatever reason, whether it be sexulity, race, religion etc...???
No....... They aren't.
physician said:
As u just said, if not by the government then by citiczens, so really, no country is exempt from ur claims!
?
physician said:
step outside ur own thoughts for a moment.
Every time i do, a muslim does another bad thing and i am forced to think that they are bad people.. Which i really think they are.
physician said:
Im a muslims and im telling u what I think, yet u still claim that "Muslims seem to think".. this just prooves to me that ur merely squirting out what uve been made to think!... re-examine what it really is that we think, and differentiate this from what U THINK we think!
:rolleyes:
If i've been made to think something, its by a muslims actions, not by anyone elses.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
well, lets see... can you find a woman actually saying that she is being oppressed? i could get basically anything off the internet and add a caption, then people who will look at anything to prove their point, shunning how true it is, will use it in order to claim unavaliable glory.

as for the second pic, it is probably in iran. have you seen little kids with large bandaids in australia? i havent, which means that alot of shiites have "integrated" into australian society (notice the word shiite, since the shiites practice this action on all, not just kids. and i dont mean that only they have integrated).

youre uberly terrible dude. your arguments are pointless, because it is only something to bump this thread along, nothing more.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dont judge a book by its cover
dont judge a religon by its followers
especially in todays day and age
will you judge christianity by the 56 pedophilea cases that occured over many years time..where innocnet children were molested by preists and ministers?

no, because the actions of someone who claims to be soemthing ..isnt necessarily true..and thoise preists werent molesting in the name of christianity...were they?...
..but suit urself
that is all

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
pff i can apply commen saying aswell.

like father like son.
like terrorist teacher like terrorist student.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
like wtf r u on about
u are lame
go to sleep
you said. dont look at the students look at the teachers of islam.
well someone had to manipulate the students mind to be a terrorsit, its the teacher. they are both guilty.

go and prey for the 100th time

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
you said. dont look at the students look at the teachers of islam.
well someone had to manipulate the students mind to be a terrorsit, its the teacher. they are both guilty.

go and prey for the 100th time
silence
no one said look at the teachers of islam
u ass
stop putting words in my mouth
i said dont judge a religon by its followers
aka..terrorism is not an act of islam..women opression is not an act of islam..dont jugde islam byt ppls wrong doings..because its not a represtation if the religon itself..
just like molestation is not a part of christianity..even if the preists are the ones doing it
go to sleep

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
silence
no one said look at the teachers of islam
u ass
stop putting words in my mouth
i said dont judge a religon by its followers
aka..terrorism is not an act of islam..women opression is not an act of islam..dont jugde islam byt ppls wrong doings..because its not a represtation if the religon itself..
just like molestation is not a part of christianity..even if the preists are the ones doing it
go to sleep
listen to me you oppressed child, telling me to silence is a good start from trying to break away from oppression, but shut up and listen.

a religion is nothing withour the followers. if there was no followers theres no religion. so followers are the main part of a religion and the way they present themselves and choose to interpret the religion, is what the religion becomes like. even though you say its not really ment to be interpreted that way, the people changed the interpretation and change the whole religon with that.

and as you say, that is all , that is all , i am a parrot

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
listen to me you oppressed child, telling me to silence is a good start from trying to break away from oppression, but shut up and listen.

a religion is nothing withour the followers. if there was no followers theres no religion. so followers are the main part of a religion and the way they present themselves and choose to interpret the religion, is what the religion becomes like. even though you say its not really ment to be interpreted that way, the people changed the interpretation and change the whole religon with that.

and as you say, that is all , that is all , i am a parrot
so..judging a religon by the people solely is stupid
they can be lead astray...and misrepresenting it
why dont people go to the the religon itself..like the Quaran and hadith....(in relation to islam)
if we look to the followers ...then we see terrorists and extremists and so called fundamentalist...and think wtf
look to the core of the religon ..
silence i will nto tolerate ur insolence
that is all

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
so..judging a religon by the people solely is stupid
they can be lead astray...and misrepresenting it
why dont people go to the the religon itself..like the Quaran and hadith....(in relation to islam)
if we look to the followers ...then we see terrorists and extremists and so called fundamentalist...and think wtf
look to the core of the religon ..
that is all
you cant silience me soha, you cant even step outside without being accompanied by a man.

the terrorsists said the same thing, i am gonna look into the core of the religion . hmm it sais stuff about holly war , and killing non-believers will get me 70 virgins. sweet . finished with the core of the book , now lets go martyr.
i wonder why the terrorist became what he is, becuase the quran in its core can be interpretted as that.
that is all
that is all
that is all

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
you cant silience me soha, you cant even step outside without being accompanied by a man.

the terrorsists said the same thing, i am gonna look into the core of the religion . hmm it sais stuff about holly war , and killing non-believers will get me 70 virgins. sweet . finished with the core of the book , now lets go martyr.
i wonder why the terrorist became what he is, becuase the quran in its core can be interpretted as that.
that is all
that is all
that is all
..all u do..is help increase my post count
i step outside alone
ooh ahh...look out..
and no the core of islam is not terrorism jihad wars killings, bombings and martyrism...it "can" be interpreted as that..so can all scriptures if we want to..so can christianity..so can everythign if we are fucked in the head and want to ...
im sorry but im not amused by any of this..
that is all that is all that is all
silence child....such is life
moving on
neways...etc etc
the end
goodnight

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
all u do..is help increase my post count
good thats very important/.....
i step outside alone
ooh ahh...look out..
fearing that your revealed arms, might over tempt one of your "neighbours" into raping you.
and no the core of islam is not terrorism jihad wars killings, bombings and martyrism...it "can" be interpreted as that..so can all scriptures if we want to..so can christianity..so can everythign if we are fucked in the head and want to ...
and it is . its seen on regular basis. increasing amount of muslims interpret it that way. However even if u can interpet christianity that same way , we dont see any christian terrorists.

im sorry but im not amused by any of this..
that is all that is all that is all
silence child....such is life
moving on
well you seem to repeat the same shit everytime, obviously trying to make your statement, but becoming increasingly repeatative and boring. atleast think of new ways trying to "silence" me.

neways...etc etc
the end
goodnight
yes the end, where you are gonna be burning is sulphiric pits of hell.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
good thats very important/.....

fearing that your revealed arms, might over tempt one of your "neighbours" into raping you.

and it is . its seen on regular basis. increasing amount of muslims interpret it that way. However even if u can interpet christianity that same way , we dont see any christian terrorists.

well you seem to repeat the same shit everytime, obviously trying to make your statement, but becoming increasingly repeatative and boring. atleast think of new ways trying to "silence" me.

yes the end, where you are gonna be burning is sulphiric pits of hell.
um no..sorry but just coz sasha says so doesn'tt mean anything to me
ur just a random loser...like many i have met
and im not goign to let your ignorance get to me
i pity you...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
um no..sorry but just coz sasha says so doesn'tt mean anything to me
ur just a random loser...like many i have met
and im not goign to let your ignorance get to me
i pity you...
using profanities , as a return message to my post, is a clear sign of weakness and defeat.

dont pity me, admire my stength at exposing the dark side of your religion and all others, for revealing all the obvious flaws in its preachings, and pointing out that the core of the religion is inticing of terrorism.

i am gonna try to prevent Your ignorange getting to You.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
using profanities , as a return message to my post, is a clear sign of weakness and defeat.

dont pity me, admire my stength at exposing the dark side of your religion and all others, for revealing all the obvious flaws in its preachings, and pointing out that the core of the religion is inticing of terrorism.

i am gonna try to prevent Your ignorange getting to You.
please spare me
kul mutu be ghayzakum

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
no, because the actions of someone who claims to be soemthing ..isnt necessarily true..and thoise preists werent molesting in the name of christianity...were they?...
a) they weren't claiming their god told them to molest children.
b) the molestation was not supported by a wider christian community.
c) there are alot of molestors in the world, i would question whether there are a particulary high ammount of priest cases over ur average.

See the problem is that in the real world... right now... islam IS being interpreted as that by many people, where as other religious texts are not on such a huge scale.

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Generator said:
You just reinforced the notion that rather than provide a social framework within which women (and men) may be respected for expressing themselves freely, Islam is of the opinion that such expressions are to be avoided altogether.

Edit: Physical expressions of individuality and sexuality, that is.
apparently u have no idea what its like to be a woman in the Australian legal profession :rolleyes:

HSC
veterandoggy said:
well, lets see... can you find a woman actually saying that she is being oppressed? i could get basically anything off the internet and add a caption, then people who will look at anything to prove their point, shunning how true it is, will use it in order to claim unavaliable glory.
Any women who wears a vail over her head like that IS oppressed, and i don't need their admission to know that they are oppressed. Maybe they don't feel oppressed, because they have been brain washed and treated as inferiour their whole lives.. But try to get an Australian women to wear something like that in the name of religion.

veterandoggy said:
as for the second pic, it is probably in iran.
It's in Lebanon, and it is a ceremony where they torture & mutilate themselves.

veterandoggy said:
have you seen little kids with large bandaids in australia? i havent, which means that alot of shiites have "integrated" into australian society (notice the word shiite, since the shiites practice this action on all, not just kids. and i dont mean that only they have integrated).
Exactly, they practice it on all. Do you think that kid wants to have his scalp sliced off? Islamic is a terrible, oppressive, sickening religion.. And people really only follow it due to fear.

veterandoggy said:
youre uberly terrible dude. your arguments are pointless, because it is only something to bump this thread along, nothing more.
Hypocrit.

Generator

HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
apparently u have no idea what its like to be a woman in the Australian legal profession :rolleyes:
Mr eazy, I was criticising Islam (who would have thought given the title of the thread!?!?!), not the Australian legal profession. Please don't be so stupid as to draw such a long and unfair bow in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)