• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

bigb0yjames

HSC
Schroedinger said:
The moment a foreign troop even tries to step foot into Israel's land, Israel will nuke them.

US has the largest military in the world. They have the world's largest military infrastucture. Israel and the US will fuck up all comers.
nah. doubt that. i dont think US will interfere by putting troops on the ground. only financial help.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol ur not worth the dirt i walk on so maybe not :)
So that's a maybe, which means there is a possibility?

You disgust me. Your blatant disregard for human life is deplorable. That you would even consider blowing something up.

Get out, scum.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Why do you have a picture of a dead monkey in your sig? :confused::confused:
More importantly, why is its feet tied up?

Do they beat people with the corpses of dead monkeys?

beentherdunthat

HSC
katie tully said:
So that's a maybe, which means there is a possibility?

You disgust me. Your blatant disregard for human life is deplorable. That you would even consider blowing something up.

Get out, scum.
obviously ur dictionary does not contain sarcasm

its funny how u took bigboysjames joke of getting raped very easily, yet u choose to take my comments in a very serious fashion

oh but i really mean the dirt part

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bigb0yjames said:
random psycho babble
Whether they care about Gaza or not is irrelevant.

They're tired of U.S hegemony and the post cold war unipolarity of international politics. That and Israel has managed to piss everybody off in it's covert propoganda campaigns and the actions of it's military and secret service.

It's pissed of allies of China, allies of Russia. It also played a major role in the recent Georgia-South Ossetian conflict by training the Georgian military. As an auxillary of the U.S which has managed to piss everybody off as well, it's become doubley a target.

The fact remains that for a vast array of reasons a coalition of nations is assembling in protest to many actions. This will likely serve as a unifying point. The idea that no country is a power unto itself.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Schroedinger said:
If Israel ever comes under serious threat (Unlikely given how amazing their Military force is) the US will send in the entire fucking Army to protect their shit. It is in the worse interests of all surrounding Arab countries to attack Israel because they'll use any future military action as an excuse to basically cleanse the surrounding areas and claim greater Israel for themselves.
sorry

one sec

''it is in the worst interests of all surrounding arab countries to attack israel... ''

who the hell employed you as their spokesperson?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
obviously ur dictionary does not contain sarcasm

its funny how u took bigboysjames joke of getting raped very easily, yet u choose to take my comments in a very serious fashion

oh but i really mean the dirt part
My dictionary contains sarcasm. I don't get what you mean.

In any sense, your original post didn't make sense. "ur not worth the dirt i walk on so maybe not"

What does that mean? Does that mean, you don't think much of me therefore you don't feel inclined to bomb me? Because in that regard, I never asked you to bomb "me", I said "blow something up".

Why do you automatically assume I meant it in a terrorist context. Haven't you ever blown up a balloon before?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
The moment a foreign troop even tries to step foot into Israel's land, Israel will nuke them.

US has the largest military in the world. They have the world's largest military infrastucture. Israel and the US will fuck up all comers.
So you're suggesting Israel is retarded enough to start a nuclear war? That's even more reason for the international community to stop them now.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
sam04u said:
So you're suggesting Israel is retarded enough to start a nuclear war? That's even more reason for the international community to stop them now.
I didn't see any mention of nuclear war.

I think that Israel and America have the brute strength, military intelligence and military tactics that put them light years ahead of most armies in the middle east.

Only shit holes like Iran resort to nukes, because they couldn't hold their own in a monkey knife fight.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
bigb0yjames said:
nah. doubt that. i dont think US will interfere by putting troops on the ground. only financial help.
They don't need to man. It's called force projection. 2 carrier groups in the gulf = set.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie tully said:
because they couldn't hold their own in a monkey knife fight.
I'm not opposed to nations monkey knife fighting. Considering they have knives and they're not sick monkeys. But the fact remains you don't bring a gun to a monkey knife fight. And he suggested Israel would.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Um, I posted a quite substantially non-Israel comment, which you'd understand if you actually read English you stupid fuck.
i know u did u freak. but u can keep kissing the feet of the israelis we dont need you to explain to everyone wht the arabs are or are not doing.

Schroedinger said:
Also why do you have a dead monkey in your signature?

You're the poster girl for the wahhabist jihad, anyway :D
yeah. the mods removed that pic. since its a monkey they wont remove it anymore will they

actually ill be pretty pissed off if they remove it again

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
sam04u said:
I'm not opposed to nations monkey knife fighting. Considering they have knives and they're not sick monkeys. But the fact remains you don't bring a gun to a monkey knife fight. And he suggested Israel would.
I don't think he suggested Israel was going to nuke anything.

I think that he was suggesting that Israel would bring a gun to a monkey knife fight, but not one that shoots uranium bullets.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie tully said:
I think that he was suggesting that Israel would bring a gun to a monkey knife fight, but not one that shoots uranium bullets.
His exact words:

King me!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
sam04u said:
His exact words:

King me!
Oh I didn't see that bit.

I still don't buy that Israel would nuke anybody.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie tully said:
Oh I didn't see that bit.

I still don't buy that Israel would nuke anybody.
Well the fact is that if they nuked anybody in proximity to them which was far away enough so that they wouldn't be smothered in the nuclear fallout and radiaton, the missile defense systems would intercept them resulting in the aforementioned fallout. This is ofcourse considering Syria and Iran are being geared up with the neccessary technology.

<insert more criticism of Israel including words such as "zionist, pigs, dogs, terrorists, scum, animals, etc">

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)