Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

nagiha

HSC
I have yet to see eveidence that weapons were being smuggled through, and hamas are using human shields. Israel has said the attack was planned 8 months ago, two months before the ceasfire agreement which Israel broke.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
nagiha said:
I have yet to see eveidence that weapons were being smuggled through, and hamas are using human shields. Israel has said the attack was planned 8 months ago, two months before the ceasfire agreement which Israel broke.
Umm so how did hamas get weapons themselves? pretty sure they don't manufacture soviet era kalashnikovs.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
katie tully said:
They didn't miss the target, stupid.

It was just unfortunate that Hamas uses schools and civilian hot spots as shields for their militants. If anybody has the blood of Palestinian children on their hands, it's Hamas.
Yeah they did - they didn't hit the 'nearby street', they hit the school. Then hit 2 other UN facilities.

Zionist said:
Yeah we knew that you arabs are happy when civilians are killed as they are being used as human shields by terrorists you supported, that way you can have a big procession , chanting and dancing. Thats a party for you after all :snowman:
I'm neither Arab nor Muslim but K TROLL.

Omium said:
Zionist = banco55
Perhaps, he's definitely someones troll account as no one can be truly this retarded.

nagiha said:
I have yet to see eveidence that weapons were being smuggled through
They aren't making it themselves. It's probably coming from Iran, maybe through the Egyptian border.

Last edited:
HSC
m00 said:
"Collateral damage is the damage and destruction of targets or personnel not considered as lawful military targets. For instance, accidental bombing of civilian population or medical facilities."
From Collateral Damage - Glossary Definition - Army Technology

clearly there is no justification for the bombing of the U.N school. if you are aware of civilians being in the school and bomb and massacre all of them, you DON'T CALL IT COLLATERAL DAMAGE, ("ACCIDENTAL bombing of civilian population"). In no way, shape or form was the school a lawful military target, it was obvious that there were civilians there (its a U.N facility for gods sake!) and as of yet there is no evidence of hamas militants using the school as a military compound.

this is similar to what happened when Israel bombed a U.N compound in Qana in Lebanon, this is better known as the Qana massacre (where additionally, 4 U.N officers were injured and atleast 100 civilians died and another 100 injured)
as you can see this is not an isolated incident and Israel will continue its parade of terror.
and so, we can conclude that Israel has one fucked up, sick 'defence' force
&some people are saying this was the right move by Israel, and even though many civilians died, it's not as bad as it seems because there were bombs and rockets and god knows what else there. &It's not Israels fault, the only people to blame are Hamas. :uhoh:

nagiha said:
Ogawd.

Underground tunnels, Hezballah used to send them weapons, they'd get weapons from Iran and Egypt. No clue if they still do, but they did at one point..
AND they make their own weapons now, but they're not that great, the good stuff come from other countries.

&they haven't really used them, the people tend to want to help the Hamas militants then it's seen as 'human shields'.

nagiha

HSC
Riet said:
Umm so how did hamas get weapons themselves? pretty sure they don't manufacture soviet era kalashnikovs.
Hamas has always had weapons, even before the tunnels.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Ogawd.

Underground tunnels, Hezballah used to send them weapons, they'd get weapons from Iran and Egypt. No clue if they still do, but they did at one point..
AND they make their own weapons now, but they're not that great, the good stuff come from other countries.
Yeah, like I don't know how anyone can deny that Hamas were being armed by outsiders.

Zionist

HSC
nagiha said:
Some Jabalya refugees at the school said they saw a small group of militants firing mortars near the school and running away, the Associated Press reported. A Gaza resident contacted by TIME said there is a citrus grove not far from the school. "Most likely, the militants fired from there," said the resident, who requested anonymity.

Thats from your fellow Arab people who were there! :idea:

UN Says No Hamas Fighters Were in Bombed Gaza School - Yahoo! News

nagiha

HSC
No-one is denying it, but theres no proof. where is the evidence? where are the videos? Israeli spokespeople just keep bringing it up as if to justify their actions.

nagiha

HSC
Zionist said:
Some Jabalya refugees at the school said they saw a small group of militants firing mortars near the school and running away, the Associated Press reported. A Gaza resident contacted by TIME said there is a citrus grove not far from the school. "Most likely, the militants fired from there," said the resident, who requested anonymity.

Thats from your fellow Arab people who were there! :idea:

UN Says No Hamas Fighters Were in Bombed Gaza School - Yahoo! News
Right. So because they fired from a citrus grove not far from the school, that is translated by the IDF as they fired FROM the school.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
nagiha said:
No-one is denying it, but theres no proof. where is the evidence? where are the videos? Israeli spokespeople just keep bringing it up as if to justify their actions.
who the fuck stands there and takes videos whilst being mortared? other than idiots

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
nagiha said:
Right. So because they fired from a citrus grove not far from the school, that is translated by the IDF as they translated FROM the school.

katie tully said:
who the fuck stands there and takes videos whilst being mortared? other than idiots
lol I would. And update my twitter to let others know I was being mortared. And update my Facebook status :p.

nagiha

HSC
katie tully said:

mortared? Loser, I was talking about arms smuggling.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
HOW DO THEY HAVE ARMS IF THEY AREN'T SMUGGLED?! They aren't an actual military which means no one can sell them arms except illegally.

nagiha

HSC
Riet said:
HOW DO THEY HAVE ARMS IF THEY AREN'T SMUGGLED?! They aren't an actual military which means no one can sell them arms except illegally.
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TUNNELS! WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES TO BACK UP ISRAELS CLAIM?

nagiha

HSC
The greatest irony of it all, Hamas is probably the only elected government in the Middle East.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)