Israel–Gaza conflict (3 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
A political party that believes in the destruction of israel and is considered a terrorist organisation by the European Union. Not to mention it's banned in Jordan. So wait, you're blaming Israel for Lebanon attacking them? Are you fucking stupid?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
A political party that believes in the destruction of israel and is considered a terrorist organisation by the European Union. Not to mention it's banned in Jordan. So wait, you're blaming Israel for Lebanon attacking them? Are you fucking stupid?
Regardless of its status in the EU and er, Jordan, as ShiftyIceQueen said, it was democratically elected by the citizens of Gaza in an election supported by Israel. Hamas should have been engaged like any other representative government (as civilised nations do these days, you know?) rather than how Israel treated them.

And once again, terrorist organisation or not, I still lend my support to Hamas over Israel since Israel is quite clearly a much greater evil than Hamas currently is. :apig:

- L -

HSC
my stance is - this war is stupid and pointless and both sides are at fault
however this current slaughter was initiated by Hamas
nobody is saying its palestinians fault they are blaming it on Hamas , and yes alot of innocent palestinians are getting butchered as we speak but they voted Hamas in, a terroist group that wont let go of the past.

you can argue all you want that Palestine deserves revenge on Israel but firing rockets into Israel just MAKES IT WORSE

seriously if you want revenge make sure your able to win.

HSC
Riet said:
Nah im not blaming israel, Israel deserved it. They should have fired at least 50 rockets at Israel, and aimed at government buildings, or the army.

They can be banned EVERYWHERE around the world, but they're NOT banned in their own 'country'. They're legally a political party. &No im not stupid, you're the idiot who cannot comprehend that Hamas is a political party; and i never said that it was Israels fault, just that they will most likely take this as an excuse to ruin half of Lebanon once again.

- L -

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Regardless of its status in the EU and er, Jordan, as ShiftyIceQueen said, it was democratically elected by the citizens of Gaza in an election supported by Israel. Hamas should have been engaged like any other representative government (as civilised nations do these days, you know?) rather than how Israel treated them.

And once again, terrorist organisation or not, I still lend my support to Hamas over Israel since Israel is quite clearly a much greater evil than Hamas currently is. :apig:
Hamas does not recognise Israel as a state and wants them wiped off the map, that kinda explains how Israel treated them - the previous goverment at least had some diplomatic relations with Israel

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeah, perhaps part of it is a political party. It's still a terrorist organisation.

- L -

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Nah im not blaming israel, Israel deserved it. They should have fired at least 50 rockets at Israel, and aimed at government buildings, or the army.

They can be banned EVERYWHERE around the world, but they're NOT banned in their own 'country'. They're legally a political party. &No im not stupid, you're the idiot who cannot comprehend that Hamas is a political party; and i never said that it was Israels fault, just that they will most likely take this as an excuse to ruin half of Lebanon once again.
same goes to Hamas , perhaps they do deserve revenge on Israel but in doing so they just fucked their own country up even more with Israel pounding them harder then ever. Everyone suffers , even Israel as their actions will reap consequences in the future i can imagine

HSC
- L - said:
my stance is - this war is stupid and pointless and both sides are at fault
however this current slaughter was initiated by Hamas
nobody is saying its palestinians fault they are blaming it on Hamas , and yes alot of innocent palestinians are getting butchered as we speak but they voted Hamas in, a terroist group that wont let go of the past.

you can argue all you want that Palestine deserves revenge on Israel but firing rockets into Israel just MAKES IT WORSE

seriously if you want revenge make sure your able to win.
The fuck it was!

Israel killed 7+ civilians in November, Hamas didn't fire a single rocket from Gaza in this whole time. No supplies anyone? Isael hasn't allowed any supplies into Gaza, the people needed medicine and food etc, what did you expect them to do? Wait until they all died?

This is entirely Israels fault.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
Yeah, perhaps part of it is a political party. It's still a terrorist organisation.
What is a terrorist?

Hamas was created by Israel to destroy the PLO and democratically elected to the government of the Palestinians.

Considering Israel celebrates terrorists groups such as the Stern Gang, Irgun and Shin Bet as heroes I don't think Israel should be talking.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
And?

-L- said:
Hamas does not recognise Israel as a state and wants them wiped off the map, that kinda explains how Israel treated them - the previous goverment at least had some diplomatic relations with Israel
The previous government? You mean the occupying force known as Israel? :rofl:

Hamas could have been tamed like the PLO/Fatah was tamed. Yasser Arafat long ago realised that violence against Israel would not achieve anything for him. If Israel had engaged with Hamas and actually OFFERED CONCESSIONS then maybe they would get somewhere. They did not. They starved and sealed Gaza and treated it like a piece of dirt. This led to increasing anger from both Hamas and ordinary Palestinians. Then you had rockets. Now we have this quagmire, which will only get worse for both sides. All thanks to Israel and its greedy refusal to concede anything for the sake of peace. For Christ's sake, give Palestine back the land that is actually theirs and maybe you'll see the Palestinians grow a bit more peaceful? Starve them and strangle the life out of them as is the current Israeli policy, and you'll get nowhere.

BUT THEY FIRED ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL KILLING OUR COWS!!!!!!!!

Fuck off.

Zionist

HSC
I'm sipping champagne celebrating the death of 666th (the devil ) terrorists today
he heh :D Life is good when you are winning

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
- L - said:
id say china has done more then Israel in terms of crimes against humanity
and the other allegations wheres the stats?

if you dont like the way they are fucking up arabs in the middle east fly to lebanon and join Hezbollah and do something about it
If you like the way they are, go fly to Israel and shoot some wogs.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
- L - said:
so your saying every Israeli should be treated like filthy scum ?
Decisions are made by politicians , soldiers are just doing there jobs and carrying out orders , and what about citizens of Israel that have done nothing - Should they be washed down the drain too?
Considering the Israelis continue to somehow manage to elect super-right wing governments and their Zionist agendas, the citizens of Israel are fully accoutnable for the actions of their government. Just as Schroe keeps telling us that the Palestinians are accountable for electing Hamas.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
That's just sick!
And I'm sure it's happening again. Hello wikipedia!

Israel

Total killed: 10
Soldiers: 7
Civilians: 3

Gaza

Total killed: 697
Militans: ~150
Policemen: 138
Hamas kingpins: 1
Civilians: ~350

But at least the Israelis can aim, right?

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Hey everyone remember this?

Palestinian father shields son

As long as those Israelis can have their singing birds back though eh?
LOL @ that fake video, already debunked by the french press bwa ha ha ha arabs are so desperate that they staged the death of children LOL! :rofl:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yeah I read it was fake too - on a website named the Negev something or rather.

:rofl:

And let's suppose it is a fake. Wouldn't have happened without Israeli aggression, would it? Oh my, yes indeed.

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
And I'm sure it's happening again. Hello wikipedia!

Israel

Total killed: 10
Soldiers: 7
Civilians: 3

Gaza

Total killed: 697
Militans: ~500
Policemen: 138 (hamas operative)
Hamas kingpins: 1
Civilians: 50

But at least the Israelis can aim, right?
Of course they are the best in killing terrorists, stop being jealous :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)