Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Zionist

HSC
nagiha said:
Right. So because they fired from a citrus grove not far from the school, that is translated by the IDF as they fired FROM the school.
AP has their own source which says they fired from a street near the school, Time source said cirtus fruit not far from the school, IDF said they fired from the school. They all proved Hamas in deed used UN schoool and innocent civilians as human shields. Serves them right. Thats what you got when Terrorists ruling your country ha ha:headbang:

Zionist

HSC
nagiha said:
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TUNNELS! WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES TO BACK UP ISRAELS CLAIM?
We dont need videos of Tunnels to satisfy your visual lust.

HSC
nagiha said:
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TUNNELS! WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES TO BACK UP ISRAELS CLAIM?
lol. are you serious?

This has been in the news like a billion times, and i think the Hamas people or the Iranian/Hezballah/someone else said that they HAD underground tunnels that they used to transport weapons.

Type it in google, and i'm sure you'll find something.

&Riet:
Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

Muhammad Jamal Muhammad al-Durrah, 12, of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen and chest as his father tried to protect him during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

Hussam Naim Hasan Bakhit, 17, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Amir Muhammad Hashem Muhammad al-Yazji, 5, of Gaza City, Gaza, killed, along with his older brother and uncle, by an IDF missile which struck their car on al-Nafaq Street in the al-Daraj neighborhood of Gaza City.

Tamer Muhammad Abdul-Riziq abu-Shar, 9, of Wadi al-Salqa, near Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his head while he and his family attempted to flee their home during an incursion.

Muhammad Nasr Abdul-Aziz al-Boray, 7 months, of Gaza City, Gaza, killed by shrapnel from IDF missiles to his head and chest while in his home when IDF aircraft destroyed the neighboring Ministry of Interior building. Muhammad was the only child of parents who struggled with infertility for five years before he was born.

Miriam Mustafa Hassan Marouf, 15, of Beit Hanoun, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to her chest and abdomen as she fled her home, which was under IDF siege during an arrest operation that targeted her father.

Hadeel Abdul-Karim Suleiman al-Sumairi, 8, of al-Qarara, near Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling while playing near her home.
So much for Israel only killing terrorists.

E

Empyrean444

Riet said:
HOW DO THEY HAVE ARMS IF THEY AREN'T SMUGGLED?! They aren't an actual military which means no one can sell them arms except illegally.
Implying that they shouldn't be allowed to have arms. Why should Israel be able to bear arms and use military force within another country's territory, whilst Hamas (which, terrorists or not, are a democratically elected govt) are, by these standards, seemingly not even allowed to have arms in their own country...

I also find it strange that Israel's actions can be in any way considered justified. They are really the most abominable group of hypocritical terrorists.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Heaven forbid Hamas, a democratically elected government, dares to seek weapons! How could a modern government want weapons to defend themselves from the likes of Israel!?!?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Hamas aren't a racial, ethnic or religious group, they are a terrorist organization.
Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

I quite enjoy it when pro-Israelis resort to omitting vital parts of quotes to make their point.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Empyrean444 said:
I also find it strange that Israel's actions can be in any way considered justified. They are really the most abominable group of hypocritical terrorists.
They're not terrorists. Let's not fool ourselves. But they're just as bad as terrorists and deserved to be treated like filthy scum. Throw some bleach on the Israelis and then wash them down the drain.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

I quite enjoy it when pro-Israelis resort to omitting vital parts of quotes to make their point.
Hamas isn't a national group and I was just going off the top of my head. They are a TERRORIST organisation.

- L -

HSC
dumarab said:
Israel as a state has commited more crimes against humanity than any country

Israel as a state has performed more war crimes than any country

Israel as a state has broken more UN agreements than any country.

But yet they continue to fuck up the world.
id say china has done more then Israel in terms of crimes against humanity
and the other allegations wheres the stats?

if you dont like the way they are fucking up arabs in the middle east fly to lebanon and join Hezbollah and do something about it

Last edited:

- L -

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
They're not terrorists. Let's not fool ourselves. But they're just as bad as terrorists and deserved to be treated like filthy scum. Throw some bleach on the Israelis and then wash them down the drain.
so your saying every Israeli should be treated like filthy scum ?
Decisions are made by politicians , soldiers are just doing there jobs and carrying out orders , and what about citizens of Israel that have done nothing - Should they be washed down the drain too?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Heaven forbid Hamas, a democratically elected government, dares to seek weapons! How could a modern government want weapons to defend themselves from the likes of Israel!?!?
They had already sought, obtained and used these weapons on Israel before this conflict even started. Infact thats been the whole problem here.

zstar

HSC
N/A
- L - said:
yeah the lebs want in on some action :rofl:

They don't really have a choice.

Israel is doing everything provoke them and they're planning on attacking Iran which is pretty much attacking Hezbollah.

It will eventually escalate.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bshoc said:
They had already sought, obtained and used these weapons on Israel before this conflict even started. Infact thats been the whole problem here.
No, those of us who have been following the conflict and its prior rumblings with anything approaching an occasional glance are aware that the problem is Israels frequent use of excessive force, and its own breaking of the ceasefire. If you're going to contribute to this thread, know what you're on about, kthxbai.

-L- said:
Decisions are made by politicians , soldiers are just doing there jobs and carrying out orders , and what about citizens of Israel that have done nothing - Should they be washed down the drain too?
Well firstly that was hyperbole. I'm in favour of a two state solution. But if we were to go down that route, I might remind you that the Israelis have a choice of whether they live there or not (unlike, say, the Gazans).

Riet said:
Hamas isn't a national group and I was just going off the top of my head. They are a TERRORIST organisation.
We're referring to the Palestinians, dickwad. Oh that's right, you still believe that 90% of those killed have been Hamas operatives. That's because you're a sped. Fuck off.

- L -

HSC
they could of stayed out of the whole conflict, they just gave Israel the greenlight to start another campaign. Things will get messy if Iran and Lebanon join in.

Zionist

HSC
i hope the conflict escalate into Lebanon so that we can kill another 1000 Leb terrorists just like in 2006 :D

"On 16 March 2005, an Israeli border guard found a bomb in the school bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran at a military checkpoint near Nablus. His life was saved only because a cell phone rigged to detonate the 13-pound bomb failed to set off the explosive at the checkpoint as it had been designed to do. " Of course these arabs terrorists love children so much! bwa ha ha

HSC
Riet said:
They are a TERRORIST organisation.
Hamas is a Palestinian Sunni Islamist paramilitary organization and political party which holds a majority of seats in the elected legislative council of the Palestinian National Authority.
They ARE a political party. They're members of the paraliment, therefore they have as much right as Israel to buy/sell weapons whenever they please. Terrorist organisation or not, they should be able to do as they please since they were elected into government by their people.

Israel doesn't have to like it, but it is their right.

- L - said:
so your saying every Israeli should be treated like filthy scum ?
There have been soldiers who didn't listen to the orders they were given because they disagreed. Those who listen to the government and kill people don't seem to give a fuck if they're victims or not. &If you're stupid enough to kill someone because your 'government' tells you to, even though you disagree, then you deserve zero sympathy.

What about the Palestinian civilians? They haven't done anything, yet everyone seems to be against them, and a lot of people think their death isn't that bad. Why should an Israelis life be more important than a Palestinians? Israelis shouldn't be 'treated like filthy scum' they should in fact be treated the exact same way they treat the Palestinians.

Fuck Israel, now they're going to bomb Lebanon, and blame Hamas and Hezballah. It's NEVER Israels fault.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Zionist said:
"On 16 March 2005, an Israeli border guard found a bomb in the school bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran at a military checkpoint near Nablus. His life was saved only because a cell phone rigged to detonate the 13-pound bomb failed to set off the explosive at the checkpoint as it had been designed to do. " Of course these arabs terrorists love children so much! bwa ha hap
To be fair, Israel is sending its children off to die in Gaza as well. There was a quote in the Herald today or yesterday:

How can you hate your enemy more than you love your children.

Good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)