• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
its a pretty interesting argument from both sides, and one i don't think has a wrong side and a right side.

and i dont see an end to this conflict.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
Yep all those Arab Israelis without voting rights oh wait
All Jews can come back but no one else.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
Wow. Nicely done IDF :drink: /sarcasm. It's pretty shit that they get away with it too. I wonder if anyone is going to try and justify the Israel side of this.
Yes it is Rageeb.

The more I read about Israels atrocities against the Palestinians the more i hate it.

:mad:

Gazz95

HSC
Pretty funny how everyones posting media and internet sources as though they are a fair and unbiased account of what is happening.

ISRAEL FTMFW!!!!!

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Oh, and lol at israel "warning" palestinians to stay away....as if palestinians have anywhere safe to flee to.....and besides the stupid israeli soldier fucks are blocking all borders anyway. Like, who the bloody hell are they kidding.

Gazz95

HSC
At least they're warning civillians before they attack, therefore they = Good Blokes.
And you didn't say anything about fleeing, you mentioned that Gazans were being warned to stay away from areas used by Hamas.

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Gazz95 said:
Pretty funny how everyones posting media and internet sources as though they are a fair and unbiased account of what is happening.

ISRAEL + John Oliver FTMFW!!!!!
They are the closest thing we have. I try to vary my sources up a bit to try and get something close to the entire picture, though I'll admit 60-70% of my stuff is either BBC World or Al Jazeera International but that's just because they are just very fair on their reporting. If you have an entirely objective source that we can have access to right now then please share.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I can't watch some of that footage. Probably because alot of the time the little children look like my younger siblings. I'm angry but at the same time sad.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Gazz95 said:
At least they're warning civillians before they attack, therefore they = Good Blokes.
And you didn't say anything about fleeing, you mentioned that Gazans were being warned to stay away from areas used by Hamas.
Fuck off, and dont you respond to any of my posts unless you have something sensible to say.

nonsensical and ridiculous posts will be ignored, you filthy, smelly pig :apig: :apig: :apig:

:apig:

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
sam04u said:
I can't watch some of that footage. Probably because alot of the time the little children look like my younger siblings. I'm angry but at the same time sad.
Atleast it still affects you, our generation is very desensitised to these sort of things. I couldn't imagine going through of the horrors I've heard about, a man had his entire family wiped out. Having my entire family killed in an instant, I can't even comprehend that...:cold:. His wife, kid, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, everyone. I wonder what he's going to do, just move on and live with the knowledge that his family was collateral damage?... Or get a AK-47 or a rocket launcher and fight the people that launched a airstrike at his house?

This guy made a 2min video on that particular case and he sums up my views pretty well: YouTube - Gaza Conflict - my thoughts

Gazz95

HSC
Ignored by who? You? i couldn't care less if you ignore my posts but the fact is no one here can critcize anyone else for their views on the situation. No one has the full story and everything we post is just our opinion based on what we belive to be true. Don't go hating on people because they state what they believe.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
Atleast it still affects you, our generation is very desensitised to these sort of things. I couldn't imagine going through of the horrors I've heard about, a man had his entire family wiped out. Having my entire family killed in an instant, I can't even comprehend that...:cold:. His wife, kid, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, everyone. I wonder what he's going to do, just move on and live with the knowledge that his family was collateral damage?... Or get a AK-47 or a rocket launcher and fight the people that launched a airstrike at his house?

This guy made a 2min video on that particular case and he sums up my views pretty well: YouTube - Gaza Conflict - my thoughts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...me-to-hell-gazas-unending-misery-1299668.html

In the day's bloodiest incident, an Israeli tank shell landed outside a home in the northern Gaza town of Jabaliya, killing nine people as they sat in their garden. They were all from the same clan, and, said health administrator Adham Hakim, their bodies were so mangled they were brought to hospital in the boot of a civilian car. Two were women and two were children.
I just dont want to imagine that :cold:

Gazz95

HSC
You think scenarios like that havn't occured at the hands of Hamas and their rockets?

Last edited:

Gazz95

HSC
Someone else who agrees that Irael is completely within their rights to put an end to constant rocket attacks on their territory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)