Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (2 Viewers)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
read through this whole thread

so many retards who arent aware of any of the particulars surrounding the history of the zioni$t $hithole i$rael

not that the pallos are that much better but the (b)light onto nations demonstrate via their administration of israel and the spectacularly convoluted mental gymnastics they undertake to rationalise their sh1thole ethnostate how much of a bunch of crumb bum, nogoodnik, slimy freaks they really are

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Cosmo gtfo graneys account or you can explain to him why it got permabanned

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
read through this whole thread

so many retards who arent aware of any of the particulars surrounding the history of the zioni$t $hithole i$rael

not that the pallos are that much better but the (b)light onto nations demonstrate via their administration of israel and the spectacularly convoluted mental gymnastics they undertake to rationalise their sh1thole ethnostate how much of a bunch of crumb bum, nogoodnik, slimy freaks they really are
No. Just no.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
use a proxy cosmo

also Palestine will gain observer status in the UN, I love it when the world says fuck you to Israel and USA

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
use a proxy cosmo

also Palestine will gain observer status in the UN, I love it when the world says fuck you to Israel and USA
Because Muslim oppression is so good?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
use a proxy cosmo

moving towards a two state solution is good, but if Hamas is in government for that, then all you're going to do is literally have Israel go to war with another sovereign state and I can guarantee you that they will win

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
moving towards a two state solution is good, but if Hamas is in government for that, then all you're going to do is literally have Israel go to war with another sovereign state and I can guarantee you that they will win
Israel will certainly win.

The trouble with legitimising the gaza strip as a state is that with hamas as rulers, you would be legitimising terrorism.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hamas only controls Gaza and this will effectively not change anything on the ground except Palestine can now go to the ICC and impose war crime charges on Israel which is pretty great imo.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hamas only controls Gaza and this will effectively not change anything on the ground except Palestine can now go to the ICC and impose war crime charges on Israel which is pretty great imo.
The fact that Israel voted against it means that tensions may be or will increase the two sovereign countries.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
except IsrAel iz not commitinf da the war crimes

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, but no doubt they were all freedom hating, dog abusing turrurists.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
if killing 500 civilians in the space of about a week is not a war crime

what is
you're implying that they sought out to murder civilians, they've got better shit to do

it's not a case of "hurr durr dem palestinians hurr durr lets fiyah some fuckan rockets willy nilly ova da borda" like it is from the Palestinian side

it might have more to do with the fact that Israel's strategic targets set up shop in heavily populated civilian areas in order to either deter Israel from going after them or to provoke this kind of reaction in the international community

copyright_squid

HSC
you're implying that they sought out to murder civilians, they've got better shit to do

it's not a case of "hurr durr dem palestinians hurr durr lets fiyah some fuckan rockets willy nilly ova da borda" like it is from the Palestinian side

it might have more to do with the fact that Israel's strategic targets set up shop in heavily populated civilian areas in order to either deter Israel from going after them or to provoke this kind of reaction in the international community
it wasn't 500 civilians lol it was around 100 civilians and around 50 militants, around 8 palestinians executed by hamas.

as for whether the civilian casualties are "murder," if the air force actually has a policy of killing civilians on purpose they don't do a very good job of it, since they made around 1,500 attacks and got rocket sites and hamas members.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Israel's long term goal is a Jewish state with as less Arabs as possible. The responses from Israel for the Gaza rocket attacks are higly disproportional.

It's not only that, their settlement program in the West Bank is illegal and is also a war crime, also kicking out Palestinians in East Jerusalem so that Jews can live there instead. Not to mention the blockade of Gaza as well. It's fucking discgusting how the world let's Israel do whatever the fuck it wants under the guise of "Israel has a right to defend itself". Hopefully this is a new tide turning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)