• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

$hiftyIceQueen said:
They are meant to be taking orders, since they are soldiers. End of story.

WTF is your problem? The only thing i learnt from you is that you
1-can swear
2-hate arabs

both of which i dont care about, so swear at someone else. ok thank you.
Yeah end of story, stop complaining about civilians killed cause you don't care, actually you love it.

Exactly. Both sides believe it is theirs, therefore they believe they have to protect it and their people, and the only way possible is to kill those who try to harm them/their land, coz there is no other way.
Exactly, you killed israelis and they killed arabs, why whine about it?

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF? DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU THE MORE YOU ANNOY ME?
Cause you needs to be reinforced with the fact. Hizbollah ands Hamas are terrorists, Israeli soldiers are NOT, Under australian Law.

JayB please tell your friend to stop swearing at me, just coz he is used to whores and sluts speaking with him not all of us are the same!!

http://www.blairwatch.co.uk/node/1229
http://arabist.net/archives/2006/07/19/al-jazeera-journo-shot-in-israel/
http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=18313

THREE different articles which say he was shot, knock yourself out telling me im a liar, it wont make you look any better.
Your source said he was shot while reporting Israeli attack on nablus, he deserve it, he should not be in warzone where bullets are flying. get shot or leave the area. Oh Talking about mistreatment of Journalist, A BBC reporter Alan Johnston have been kidnapped by Palestinian terrorists for more than 2 and half months now? Surely Palestinian terrorists knew how to bite the that feeds them. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6538039.stm

Are you mentally retarded or do you pretend to be?
I heard that Sheikh Hilaly have mental retardation and he cant speak english after 20 yrs living in Australia an english speaking country, thats if you wanna talk about retard people :D, everything he said needs to be re interpreted and lost in translation. Always needs to be defended by Kayser trad LOL

Who's Dam 10 :confused: never even heard of that person :S

What do you expect when you support Israel, you make the people look like shit.

You still didnt get me that 1.4million, i dont have to prove my friends are Palestinians who were kicked out, you have to prove these people are hppy, since you're the one bragging about how good Israel is to them.
perhaps you got too many accounts thats why you forgot them.

Proof is 1.4 million arabs and muslims live inside Israel while they have more than 20 other arabs countries to live in, no they love israel, they like israel and they enjoy having the same rights as everyone else. They saw arabs treatment of palestinians as slaves in lebanon and they have no desire to be there.

Oh wait, you don't have 2 palestinian friends, ask your other account maniella and Sam04u to act like your palestinian friends to save your face :D

JayB

HSC

sam, wherea re the sources, you've just stated an opinion. which chapter and which verse in the torah calls for genocide? so far you haven't actually shown anything other than your complete lack of understanding about judaism.

And the leb gov is meant to stop its people by? How were they to know what was going to happen?

They were elected, what do you expect?

Nope, they may have been elected by the public, but they were on there own, they kidnapped those people, Israel bombed the country, vise vera.
shifty, therein lies the crux of my point. the harsh reality of the situation is that if you live in a country that openly supports terrorism against its neighbours, your life is going to be in mortal danger.

you people=anit-palestinians eg Aryan yourself and that other one..

Whats the 'peaceful solutions'? Do the palestinians get their homes back? Do they get Israel? What do they get?
i'm not anti-palestinian. i am definately against some people who happen to be palestinian, but there are jewish people who i would oppose with equal vehemence.

the palestinians asked for a certain ammount of land in recent years, back when they were "governed" (and i use that word in the loosest possible sense) by arafat and FATAH. the israelis offered them 97% of what they asked for, the remaining 3% comprising of jerusalem and i think hebron. FATAH said no. the leaders of the people enjoy the suffering of the palestinians because it makes them look good in the world's eye, and makes the israeli govt look bad.

i'm not in charge of the peace process, i don't have the answers as to what they get or not. all i can say with certainty tho, is that if they continue to oppose israel violently, then violence is all they will (and deserve to) be treated with. if they try and honestly negotiate peace, israel will jump for joy, and probably declare an annual public holiday.

lol im Muslim and my parents are Lebanese, so does that answer your question? You're Jewish and Israeli? or something else just defending those whom you think are right?
close, australian and jewish. sorry, it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, i was just curious.

They celebrate coz they have people kidnapped who you believe are terrorists, and they believe are innocent, they have people who are dead who..did noting to deserve to die. Israelis may be the same, but these people have lots and lots of them. I dont know if you have seen some of the videos where the Palestinians are celebrating the death of a Jew/Israeli most times i see it, there's usually a picture or more than one of different people, who either died, or god knows what happened to them now.
yeah, but the operative word there is celebrating. they celebrate the attrocities they commit. its monstrous and inhuman.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Since you don't know how to read PMs I'll just post it here for you JayB

-You asked for evidence

Apart from the (Jubilee's I could not find a source which explains the context of the command. The mitzvot which was formed clearly states it though. And here is the direct verse in which it clearly asks for the destruction of the Canaanites.)

Deut 20:17 but thou shalt utterly destroy them: the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee;

(I don't know if it's acceptable to highlight certain parts in question.)

I honestly prefer not to stray to religious discussion in that thread, as it is not the type of thread which permits it. (Especially because of people like BritneySpears.) My intention was not to criticise the Torah, mind you. But rather to criticise the hypocrisy which was used.

596-597 (emphasises this.)
Edit: Anyways, I'm out for the night.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

sam04u said:
The zionists are getting pissy and irrational tonight (It's probably day-time in the U.S though). Well, no use wasting the rest of a good night debating with people who are too ignorant to actually read what their opponent is writing.
the arabs terrorists supporters are getting pissy and irrational tonight. however, it will not change my mission of exposing the filth and crime of arabs terrorism towards rest of the world.

Big idiot here. Do you know what a terrorist attack actually is? Compare that to what Hiroshima was and you have a perfect example of a contradiction.
Were arabs/muslims killed by Hiroshima bombing? Why do you have to use as an excuse to justify arabs terror attacks on USA? Did the Japanese asked you ? I don;t think so, I do not think Japan even called Hiroshima as terrorists attack nor want it to be used as an excuse against arabs terrorist's crime against the world.

Firstly who are you calling a savage? Your IQ is lower than that of a baboons, you can't even form a rational argument/wager. Did Arafat do 9/11? I thought it was Al'Qaeda who the imbeciles in the White-House trained in Intelligence and Funded.

Arafat had LESS to do with 9/11 than the Americans in charge of operation cyclone. Now calm down, take a breath, and be logical for a few moments
. No he had nothing to do with 9/11 , yet his people celebrated those disaster by dancing on the street and chanting death to america. He tried to please america by donating his blood, but no the world knows the true dirty mind inside those arabs who celebrate death. Their leader's goodwill gesture did not change what the world think of them.

Better an under-armed terrorist haven, than a technologically equipped terrorist state. (Did you forget what terrorism is again?) The Israeli state is a terrorist one.
Oh you admitted its a terrorist haven :D

now it makes it all legitimate for israel or any other countries to attack at any time ;)

Right, isn't that exactly what that moron secretary to Israel did after the Attack in Qana? (It was a mistake and we're sorry and we were scared.)
Qana what Qana? Oh I realized a village where hizbollah claimed 50+ civillians were killed by israel bombing but hey, Red cross said only about 27 people are killed. Big exaggeration of civilian casualties as usual. No wonder the world just doesnt believe these arabs sources anymore.

Many people (Mainly including Americans who brandish the Nazi Symbol.)

Incorrect, my uneducated zionist friend. The Palestinian society is predominantly semitic, not predominantly anti-semitic. They generally accept the statements of many Rabbi's, Orthodox Jews, and those who are not zionist, and who do not wish for the destruction of the Palestinians.

Well, this is enough for now.
once again, their semitic roots does not make them immune from their support of anti-semitism. Arabs are the most anti-semitic people on earth with 1200 years of state and religious sponsored anti-semitism against jews. Arabs history is bloodbath with their persecution of jews. See here with your own eyes , your bloody history of attacks against jews. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_and_antisemitism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism

Deut 20:17 but thou shalt utterly destroy them: the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee;
it did not mention about Lebanese. But hey you can believe those 3000 yrs old text into modern context, just as you still fully accept paedophilia as promoted by Quran.

HSC

BritneySpears said:
Exactly, you killed israelis and they killed arabs, why whine about it?
Oh yes i went there and killed them all, oh but wait what happened to the Hezballah militants who were at my house?

Cause you needs to be reinforced with the fact. Hizbollah ands Hamas are terrorists, Israeli soldiers are NOT, Under australian Law.
OKAY. So Israel are terrorists, but not under then Aus law. I get you now.

Your source said he was shot while reporting Israeli attack on nablus, he deserve it, he should not be in warzone where bullets are flying. get shot or leave the area. Oh Talking about mistreatment of Journalist, A BBC reporter Alan Johnston have been kidnapped by Palestinian terrorists for more than 2 and half months now? Surely Palestinian terrorists knew how to bite the that feeds them. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6538039.stm
Not the point, the point is, that i told you somethin you said i lied, and then you were poven wrong. And when i showed you evidence, you say they deserved it.

I heard that Sheikh Hilaly have mental retardation and he cant speak english after 20 yrs living in Australia an english speaking country, thats if you wanna talk about retard people :D, everything he said needs to be re interpreted and lost in translation. Always needs to be defended by Kayser trad LOL
And this has something to do with Israel/Palestine because ...

perhaps you got too many accounts thats why you forgot them.
I feel sorry for the idiot who will marry you.

Proof is 1.4 million arabs and muslims live inside Israel while they have more than 20 other arabs countries to live in, no they love israel, they like israel and they enjoy having the same rights as everyone else. They saw arabs treatment of palestinians as slaves in lebanon and they have no desire to be there.

Oh wait, you don't have 2 palestinian friends, ask your other account maniella and Sam04u to act like your palestinian friends to save your face :D
No that aint proof, it will be when you get me some sources.

Whats wrong with my face?

You forgot about MrEazy :) <3 them all, such great people :D

Jay said:
if they try and honestly negotiate peace, israel will jump for joy, and probably declare an annual public holiday.
lol.

close, australian and jewish. sorry, it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, i was just curious.
its cool. really obvious you a jew tho :p

yeah, but the operative word there is celebrating. they celebrate the attrocities they commit. its monstrous and inhuman.
so if the people who killed your family/kidnapped them were killed, would you go into your house and pretend its normal?

Aryan said:
it did not mention about Lebanese. But hey you can believe those 3000 yrs old text into modern context, just as you still fully accept paedophilia as promoted by Quran.
Were you around in that time? Do you realise that many men were in fact married to women much younger than them? Of course you dont.

The prophet wasnt a paedophile.

Last edited:

JayB

HSC

cool, we have a quote. ill ask a rabbi and get back to you. just a thought tho, whats to suggest that the canaanite people of then are the lebanese of today? arabic people were nomads back then, sheep herders and the like.

sorry about the pm thing, email not working, ergo no notifier, so i had no idea about the message.

JayB

HSC

so if the people who killed your family/kidnapped them were killed, would you go into your house and pretend its normal?
see, my problem with you asking that is that you are assosciating innocent jews/israelis with the soldiers. not every israeli fights, just like not every palestinian wants to blow themselves up. they are inhuman for celebrating innocent deaths. i refuse to even consider them part of my species. its low, its despicable, and there is no justification in the world for it.

assuming that the person was the one who killed my family here's how i view it. in judaism, there is a strict decree against celebrating your enemies' demise. now im not a religious person by any stretch, but i do like the philosophy of my religion, and this is an axiom of it i try and uphold.

i wouldn't pretend it was normal, but neither would i be jumping for joy because of it. i'm never happy when people are being killed, i think its disgusting that such means are necessary, but they are.

the people that they are celebrating the deaths of aren't soldiers or spies or fighters. they're women and children for god's sake. doesn't the thought of celebrating that sicken you?

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Oh yes i went there and killed them all, oh but wait what happened to the Hezballah militants who were at my house?
Oh why dont you tell us, are they still on ur bed or are they with ur mum now?

OKAY. So Israel are terrorists, but not under then Aus law. I get you now.
Yes apparently they are terrorists in the minds of an arab, but not anywhere else.

Not the point, the point is, that i told you somethin you said i lied, and then you were poven wrong. And when i showed you evidence, you say they deserved it.
I did not said you lied about a journalist being shot, im just asking for your source. You mentioned in the context that they were attacked by Israeli soldiers, I said they deserve it because they were in an war zone where the battle is going on and where bullets are flying, as if you care about those journalist fate, thats why I gave you a rhetorical question about another journalist currently held hostage by NOT so peace loving palestinian terrorists.

And this has something to do with Israel/Palestine because ...
You called me idiot, i showed you who the idiot is ;)

I feel sorry for the idiot who will marry you.
Don't worry I'm too sexy for your folks.

No that aint proof, it will be when you get me some sources.

Whats wrong with my face?

You forgot about MrEazy :) <3 them all, such great people :D
Yes it is, they chose israel out of 20+ arabs countries and they themselves are arabs. And 1.4 million arabs live in israel happily Where as you just made up lies that you have 2 palestinian who said they were treated badly bla bla LOL:rofl:

Were you around in that time? Do you realise that many men were in fact married to women much younger than them? Of course you dont.

The prophet wasnt a paedophile.
Much younger? , thats horrible! men marrying girls younger than 6! You believe in literal meanings of Torah and it will be wrong for you not to believe in Quran don't tou think?. By the way, muslim are supposed to live the life of their prophet and use him as their role model, including marrying a 6 yrs old girl. Do you really still believe in that? If not, then stop using a 3000 yrs old text to generalize today's jews.

HSC

JayB said:
see, my problem with you asking that is that you are assosciating innocent jews/israelis with the soldiers. not every israeli fights, just like not every palestinian wants to blow themselves up. they are inhuman for celebrating innocent deaths. i refuse to even consider them part of my species. its low, its despicable, and there is no justification in the world for it.

assuming that the person was the one who killed my family here's how i view it. in judaism, there is a strict decree against celebrating your enemies' demise. now im not a religious person by any stretch, but i do like the philosophy of my religion, and this is an axiom of it i try and uphold.

i wouldn't pretend it was normal, but neither would i be jumping for joy because of it. i'm never happy when people are being killed, i think its disgusting that such means are necessary, but they are.

the people that they are celebrating the deaths of aren't soldiers or spies or fighters. they're women and children for god's sake. doesn't the thought of celebrating that sicken you?
I know what you mean, i think i would probably be the same, since im scared of blood in the first place, i cant even imagine actually being there acnd seeing people die.

But different people, deal with things differently. You cant assume anything unless you're in their shoes.

Also i know that not all Israelis are soldiers, or have done anything 'wrong' Like the Palestinians. Both have 'good' and 'bad' :)

HSC

BritneySpears said:
Oh why dont you tell us, are they still on ur bed or are they with ur mum now?
Nope ..they're with your mummy:)

Yes apparently they are terrorists in the minds of an arab, but not anywhere else.
Read your post, you said it first!

I did not said you lied about a journalist being shot, im just asking for your source. You mentioned in the context that they were attacked by Israeli soldiers, I said they deserve it because they were in an war zone where the battle is going on and where bullets are flying, as if you care about those journalist fate, thats why I gave you a rhetorical question about another journalist currently held hostage by NOT so peace loving palestinian terrorists.
They didnt deserve it, they may have been in the middle of the war scene, which is normal for a journalist, since someone has to report whats going on.

You called me idiot, i showed you who the idiot is ;)
who? i havent sen anything:p this is boring...

Don't worry I'm too sexy for your folks.
:lol:

Sexy or not, you aint allowed to marry a Muslim :)

Yes it is, they chose israel out of 20+ arabs countries and they themselves are arabs. And 1.4 million arabs live in israel happily Where as you just made up lies that you have 2 palestinian who said they were treated badly bla bla LOL:rofl:
no it aint lies..but i dont talk to them anymore [school friends and all] besides how would you like me to prove it to you? even if i get them to go up to you in person you wont believe them.

Much younger? , thats horrible! men marrying girls younger than 6! You believe in literal meanings of Torah and it will be wrong for you not to believe in Quran don't tou think?. By the way, muslim are supposed to live the life of their prophet and use him as their role model, including marrying a 6 yrs old girl. Do you really still believe in that? If not, then stop using a 3000 yrs old text to generalize today's jews.
what? could you explain the bold parts please.

He is the role model, in the old times it was normal, now it aint..so people dont do it.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Nope ..they're with your mummy:)
You just said they were in ur home , its natural to expect that they must be with ur mum since you live with your parents.

Read your post, you said it first!
I said it first or last, no country declare Israel as terrorists organization (arabs countries excepted) While Many countries considers hizbollah, hamas and islamic jihad as terrorists organization. Happy?

They didnt deserve it, they may have been in the middle of the war scene, which is normal for a journalist, since someone has to report whats going on.
And all journalists knew there are risks involved in crossfire in the warzone.

:lol:

Sexy or not, you aint allowed to marry a Muslim :)
I am free as a bird to marry anyone from any religion, I am not tied toa bed by stone age era rules and regulation unlike you and your people. You probably risked being beheaded if you marry a non muslim.

no it aint lies..but i dont talk to them anymore [school friends and all] besides how would you like me to prove it to you? even if i get them to go up to you in person you wont believe them.
Exactly, what prove do u want me to show you that arabs who live in israel? I am in australia and yes I can come and see your palestinian friends and you can visit israel on your next trip to beirut. its just stone throw away and see the difference of palestinians under lebs vs palestinians under Israel.

what? could you explain the bold parts please.

He is the role model, in the old times it was normal, now it aint..so people dont do it.
under your Sam04u you called on jews as believing in 3000 yrs old text Torah which ordered jews to kill canaanites, Amorite, moabite etc in modern context in which jews are ordered to kill lebanese (claiming lebanese are canaanites, amorites, moabites which is pathetic and baseless). I rhetorically asked you back if you accused jews of believing 3000 yrs old book, you must also believe in Quran callings for killings of Non-Muslims as well as glorifying paedophilia.

Actually it is still very common practice for old muslim men to marry young girls (following their Prophet footsteps) Ayaan Hirshi, a somali born muslim said in her interview, and now she is threatened with death by muslims because she exposed their dirty culture.

HSC

BritneySpears said:
You just said they were in ur home , its natural to expect that they must be with ur mum since you live with your parents.
How is it? What if i dont live with my parents? What if my parents are dead? What if they are divorced?

Either way, swearing at me, and my family is low.

I said it first or last, no country declare Israel as terrorists organization (arabs countries excepted) While Many countries considers hizbollah, hamas and islamic jihad as terrorists organization. Happy?
Nope.

That they did, but to target them and actually fire, thats just low. And it was live!!! How dumb could you get?!

I am free as a bird to marry anyone from any religion, I am not tied toa bed by stone age era rules and regulation unlike you and your people. You probably risked being beheaded if you marry a non muslim.
You are free, but you still cant marry a Muslim lol. Andi dont see why i would want to marry anyone other than a Muslim.

Exactly, what prove do u want me to show you that arabs who live in israel? I am in australia and yes I can come and see your palestinian friends and you can visit israel on your next trip to beirut. its just stone throw away and see the difference of palestinians under lebs vs palestinians under Israel.
Righttttt You give me a ticket? For free? I'll go!!! Care to give me one to Italy on your way? :)

under your Sam04u you called on jews as believing in 3000 yrs old text Torah which ordered jews to kill canaanites, Amorite, moabite etc in modern context in which jews are ordered to kill lebanese (claiming lebanese are canaanites, amorites, moabites which is pathetic and baseless). I rhetorically asked you back if you accused jews of believing 3000 yrs old book, you must also believe in Quran callings for killings of Non-Muslims as well as glorifying paedophilia.

Actually it is still very common practice for old muslim men to marry young girls (following their Prophet footsteps) Ayaan Hirshi, a somali born muslim said in her interview, and now she is threatened with death by muslims because she exposed their dirty culture.
Please why dont you go to normal women around the world and ask them, ask their families. this whole thing about marriage has nothing to do with the religion. In the religion the woman can refuse to man whoever the guy is. If she is forced, its coz of her family, not the religion.

As for the other part, i got no clue Sam will probably answer it tomorrow.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

I hate that one bullshit line which claims Muhammad (PBUH) was a pedophile, especially when they do not understand the context and the different hadith's meanings. $hifty, this is another attempt to divert attention from the topic and aggravate people. He tried calling us Anti-Semites but that didn't work. He tryed calling us terrorists, saying we're breaking Australian laws with our support, but we proved it needs to be financial support. He tryed calling us savages, pigs and other degrading names, only to be made out as an imbecile, who is gender confused and uneducated.

But that statement is one which is easy to defeat.

- Untill about 1910's it was legal for a U.S citizen to marry a 12 year old. (Age of consent was about 10 I think)
- Japan age of consent 13
- China age of consent 14
- Canada age of consent 14.

Now, do you think that over 13 centuries ago it was so "radical" for a man to marry a woman who displayed biological signs of preparedness? (when it was not only the customs of the time, but widely practiced even amongst Jewish and Christian people.)

It also affirms this by saying the marriage wasn't consumated untill natural signs of preparedness. In the 19th century it was normal practice for the age of consent to be around the ages of 10-13.

The point I'm making is that the Age of consent is a modern day idea, as is pedophilia. Therefore, Muhammad (PBUH) was not a pedophile.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

That's probably how it is at your home right? When the Telsta technician comes over, he doesn't come to fix the Phone lines now does he? ;)

I said it first or last, no country declare Israel as terrorists organization (arabs countries excepted)
Not a Terrorist organisation. But rather a terrorist state. (By the very definition of Terrorism.)

While Many countries considers hizbollah, hamas and islamic jihad as terrorists organization. Happy?
Including Arab and Muslim countries. (We're happy you've accepted that Israel is a terrorist state.)

Ofcourse, why should they let the world know of the injustices of Israel?

I am free as a bird to marry anyone from any religion
In Israel you wouldn't be. A Muslim can not marry a Jew in Israel.

I am not tied toa bed by stone age era rules and regulation unlike you and your people. You probably risked being beheaded if you marry a non muslim.
Actually you probably are bound by even worse rules and regulations. Where if you don't marry a Jewish woman your son would not easily attain an Israeli citizenship.

Like a large majority of Israeli-Arabs, we do not speak Hebrew. Our trip would not be so pleasant, but I can assure you that I would get a response of hatred, negligence and racism.

More imbecilic psycho-babble. You're wasting your breath. (I've proven that by the same logic which modern day Israelis use to identify themselves and others who are born of Jewish mothers as descendents of the two tribes. They identify modern day Lebanese people as Canaanites. As they have not left the land, and have the genetic heritage to prove they are descendants of the Canaanites.)

Quit diverting attention. Why not deal with the truths you constantly evade?

- Israel is a terrorist state (based on its international policies, the definition of terrorism, and the U.N enquiries.)
- Israel should not have been created. (as a biblical passage is what is pointed at to justify the displacement and oppression of millions of Palestinians.)
- Zionists seem to have double standards, and continually evade the truth.

HSC

When's half time?

PS: Ok then, I'm betting on the jews.

PPS: I think it does need some comedy. It's a nice change from all you dickheads working your agendas. Don't you feel a bit silly getting that excited over something that's been going on since before you were even thought of, or perhaps before your parents were even thought of?

JayB

HSC

dude, if you're going to claim double standards on religious texts, and an absteeism of absolute truths, then why not accept that warfare was different 3000 years ago, and theres an answer for duet 20:17. back then it was acceptable, and it isnt acted on now...

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

BritneySpears said:
A ha ha, You said I am Aryan then you said Aryan talked to you :rofl::rofl::rofl: Since I've never talked to you personally, I know that you just lied in front of all the members of this board as you usually made up stories Typical muslim liars :D. Its getting more and more pathetic how these sam, shifty, maniella, mr eazy, s1m0 all obsessed with Aryan LOL. It's like how all arabs countries obsessed with Israel and constantly tried to destroy israel, the perfect example.

LOOOL!!!! Thanks for falling for my little prank!! Now BOS officially knows that the "girly boy" aryan, was hidding behinde his other 4-5 accounts yankeechica/indian princess/britneyspears. SHAME ROFL:rofl: :rofl: because you were so disgraced and ashamed of yourself.

BritneySpears said:
Fortunately, the world hates fakes, especially arabs who fake their injury and death to earn sympathy, no wonder the world let Israel destroy Lebanon because they hate lebs, those who fake their pain and cried crocodile tears in front of TV camera.
nope they aint lying and you know they aint faking too, werent you the one saying in your other post that israel did a good job killing 500+ arabs??
Therefore, they are not lying and i encourge these people to show the whole wrold just how badly they suffer from the israeli's within their own land and country. Long live the palestinians!!

BritneySpears said:
Yeah, 7000000000000 palestinians forced to leave their home by Arabs invasion of Israel so they can use 70000000000000 as slaves in their home country such as Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia etc. It was all pre plaanned by them, and use palestinian refugees as prostitute in Beirut and sell 5 yrs old girls to Arabs shiekh 74th wives. NAsty people aren't they? 50 yrsa old arab men marrying young palestinian girls as their 50th and 100th wives !
Yes the refugees are now 7000000 thanks to israel fighting with arab countries using their nuclear and biological weapons against other weaker countries. once again they should go and pick on another country their own size, because if they keep fighting with other countries the number of palestinian refugees will for sure increase to 700000000000000000000000. Thats why they shouldnt mess up with countries who are weaker then them, and thats why they should go mess up and steal the land from other countries who have strong weapons like them.

BritneySpears said:
Ahah, your source didnt even stand verification, i clicked at one source and it quote another source arabnews.net which does not provide the same article. I can see how desperate arabs are trying to discredit the Perfect Israeli soldiers :D
Well if you didnt notice that channel 9 and 10 news do get some news from aljazera and alarabia channel.

but anyway here you go from another source

http://www.turks.us/article.php?story=20040520135340986

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3225493,00.html

BritneySpears said:
Because arabs treat their own daughter as sex slaves marryinf off their 5 yrs olf daughters to 50 yrs old arab sheikh from saudi arabia.
source please.

BritneySpears said:
No you didn't you are probably confused with your quran where Muhamad routinely abused young girls and boys for sex. Ayaan Hirshi a Somalian Muslim woman who is currently visiting Sydney said "MUhamad is a paedophile".

you poor thing i pity you, i know this is not your own words, but its what your school in israel was teaching you and thats what they are teaching the rest of the israeli children.

BritneySpears said:
Your own breath is a biological weapon with your Halitosis :eek:. Your source said Palestinian had Cholera which is a disease for people of Poor Hygiene. Like I said before, they are nasty and dirty people who poop in the open court yard, wash and bath on the river and then drink the same river, spread the disease and then blame their disease as biological weapon by Israel :rofl::rofl:. if you arabs have good hygiene as Israelis you would not have many of those tropical disease such as Cholera and other communicable disease.
Hey thanks for pointing out the Cholera part, i cant believe id dint notice it!!
That again was spread by israeli use of biological weapons which spread diseases to these innocent people. I thank you for pointing that out, straight from you mouth.

the Israelis poisoned the water supply of the Arab town of Acre, causing a major outbreak, and other Arab villages to prevent the villagers from returning, citing military historian Uri Milstein as a source" [Wendy Barnaby, The Plague Makers: The Secret World of Biological Warfare, London, Vision Paperbacks, 1997, pp114-116].
there you go!! in your face aryan!!!!!!
they used biological weapons to poision the water, so that the villagers cant go back to their villages. Hence, the growing number of 7000000 million refguees.
and my source took it straight out of a british book, and bear in mind that the british are your fav allies.

BritneySpears said:
Ahahhaaaa so you actually admit that you are the same person as Sam04u, mr Eazy and other countless accounts that usually troll the board and create anti jewish thread every once in a while? yeah its very funny how your four or five accounts always comments eachother's posts supporting eachother not only in this thread but also in all other thread, apparently you do not have better things to do other than creating those multiple accounts and posts and comments your own posts using those accounts. Oh wait what happen to your Dam10 account as well you usually used to create anti-israeli thread every once in a while? :D
Lol, we are not the same person, we are not lonely, nigelated people like you, we have a life and better things to do :cool::cool::cool:
but im still ever so pleased that you still think we are all one person :D:D:D

HSC
N/A

sam04u said:
Now, do you think that over 13 centuries ago...
Irrelevant, the koran existed before the beginning of the universe and is universally true

therefore mohammed should be perfect in all times and cultures... no excuses :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

sam04u said:
I hate that one bullshit line which claims Muhammad (PBUH) was a pedophile, especially when they do not understand the context and the different hadith's meanings. $hifty, this is another attempt to divert attention from the topic and aggravate people. He tried calling us Anti-Semites but that didn't work. He tryed calling us terrorists, saying we're breaking Australian laws with our support, but we proved it needs to be financial support. He tryed calling us savages, pigs and other degrading names, only to be made out as an imbecile, who is gender confused and uneducated.
yeah it is bullshit, but seriously this is what their own school taught them, back home in israel, they were taught at school to call arabs, pigs, slaves and to hate them, and to swear at the prophet and to call him names.

Its part of their propaganda, its what they do, they focus on the trivial, irrelevant issues, they make a big fuss outta them.
they just want to divert the whole thing from the original problem and the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)