• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

sam04u said:
I hate that one bullshit line which claims Muhammad (PBUH) was a pedophile, especially when they do not understand the context and the different hadith's meanings. $hifty, this is another attempt to divert attention from the topic and aggravate people. He tried calling us Anti-Semites but that didn't work. He tryed calling us terrorists, saying we're breaking Australian laws with our support, but we proved it needs to be financial support. He tryed calling us savages, pigs and other degrading names, only to be made out as an imbecile, who is gender confused and uneducated.

But that statement is one which is easy to defeat.

- Untill about 1910's it was legal for a U.S citizen to marry a 12 year old. (Age of consent was about 10 I think)
- Japan age of consent 13
- China age of consent 14
- Canada age of consent 14.
Or it could be a respone to your attempt to divert the topic to jewish Torah's text from the issue such as Palestinian idolization of Hitler and his book or their slavery at the hands of Lebanese.

In any case you are WRONG regarding the age of consent for marriage in USA. There was no Federal Marriage Law that applies throughout United States as marriage was and is still under State Jurisdiction and each state have seperate Laws. The age of consent for marriage was generally 21 during the 18th century however children as young as 12 and above can marry with parental consent http://home.hiwaay.net/~woliver/Virginia_Law.html UK had similar Laws.

Now, do you think that over 13 centuries ago it was so "radical" for a man to marry a woman who displayed biological signs of preparedness? (when it was not only the customs of the time, but widely practiced even amongst Jewish and Christian people.)

It also affirms this by saying the marriage wasn't consumated untill natural signs of preparedness. In the 19th century it was normal practice for the age of consent to be around the ages of 10-13.

The point I'm making is that the Age of consent is a modern day idea, as is pedophilia. Therefore, Muhammad (PBUH) was not a pedophile.
I do not need to answer this with my own words, but I will use a muslim woman's own words"

GEORGE NEGUS: Modernise it? Is that what we're talking about?
AYAAN HIRSI ALI: That in itself will have as an effect the modernisation of Islam because you're going to question Muslims, 1.3 billion of them, they may be different, they may speak different languages but there's one similarity - they all believe that we ought to follow the moral example of the Prophet Mohammad. Now, questioning the moral example of the Prophet Mohammed I've done in one interview. I've said if there are men who are taking 9-year-old, 10-year-old, 11-year-olds as their wives

GEORGE NEGUS: Which is what you've said about the Prophet?
AYAAN HIRSI ALI: Yes, as their brides.

GEORGE NEGUS: Despicable behaviour, you describe it as.
AYAAN HIRSI ALI: I described him, yes. First I said he was a paedophile, and then my party leader said, "No, no, no, we're not going to call the Prophet a paedophile, you'll have to find another word." So I said he's a pervert and he found that fine.
http://news.sbs.com.au/dateline/index.php?page=transcript&dte=2007-03-14&headlineid=1230

That explains it all more than i ever could.

BritneySpears

Banned
HSC

MaNiElla said:

LOOOL!!!! Thanks for falling for my little prank!! Now BOS officially knows that the "girly boy" aryan, was hidding behinde his other 4-5 accounts yankeechica/indian princess/britneyspears. SHAME ROFL:rofl: :rofl: because you were so disgraced and ashamed of yourself.
Or you are falling on your own continual lies? You made up lies such as I am Aryanbeauty, Israel soldiers rape boys etc and actually believe it. Thanks for exposing that you are habitual liar :rofl::rofl:

nope they aint lying and you know they aint faking too, werent you the one saying in your other post that israel did a good job killing 500+ arabs??
Therefore, they are not lying and i encourge these people to show the whole wrold just how badly they suffer from the israeli's within their own land and country. Long live the palestinians!!
They lied all the time like you, making up rape stories, they even bombed their own house then claimed Israel bombed their house. That was why no onw gave attention to lebs or palestinian because they told so many lies and no one wants to believe their faking of death or injury. Yes I said Israel did a good job in killing 500+ terrorists according to Lebanese Govt and UN source, which means Israeli soldiers are the most successful and perfect fighter against terrorists. A role Model for soldiers around the world.

Yes the refugees are now 7000000 thanks to israel fighting with arab countries using their nuclear and biological weapons against other weaker countries. once again they should go and pick on another country their own size, because if they keep fighting with other countries the number of palestinian refugees will for sure increase to 700000000000000000000000. Thats why they shouldnt mess up with countries who are weaker then them, and thats why they should go mess up and steal the land from other countries who have strong weapons like them.
Yeah you are happy that you have 70000000000000 refugees which you created arent you? You love cheap labour from your Palestinian Slaves in Lebanon thats why your country invaded Israel in 1948, to create refugees for use as slave labour in Lebanon. Modern day slavery only exist in arab countries.

Well if you didnt notice that channel 9 and 10 news do get some news from aljazera and alarabia channel.

but anyway here you go from another source

http://www.turks.us/article.php?story=20040520135340986

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3225493,00.html
LOL your Turk source get the allegation from ISLAMONLINE.net :rofl: hardly a reliable source.

2ndly, Ynetnews said how palestinian women whores themselves to a security guard to pass into israel. Thats their fault, they should not whore around themselves to enter illegally into Israel. By the way the righteous Israeli court jailed the man for 6 years for his crime and justice is served which shows Israel is Perfect.

you poor thing i pity you, i know this is not your own words, but its what your school in israel was teaching you and thats what they are teaching the rest of the israeli children.
Its what I read about Quran and your religion from another Muslim Woman called Hirshi Ali who is now in Sydney who is feared by Australian Muslims and many muslims wanted to kill her for standing up against women oppression in islam.

Hey thanks for pointing out the Cholera part, i cant believe id dint notice it!!
That again was spread by israeli use of biological weapons which spread diseases to these innocent people. I thank you for pointing that out, straight from you mouth.
Poor hygienic people (like you :D) are biological weapon in their own right. Tell your people to stop pooping in theeir court yard or near their rivers and wells. In that way they will reduce those biological weapons called Cholera :D

there you go!! in your face aryan!!!!!!
they used biological weapons to poision the water, so that the villagers cant go back to their villages. Hence, the growing number of 7000000 million refguees.
and my source took it straight out of a british book, and bear in mind that the british are your fav allies.
The Biggest Joke, you know her source?
The writer is president of Palestine Land Society, London.
Always read the fine print and try to differentiate between fact and fiction.

Your source is http://www.marxist.com/israel-biological-weapons1948.htm A communist website, and the exact similar text can be found it http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2003/627/focus.htm Arab website
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1750.htm from an arab author. http://www.arabworldbooks.com/arab/abusitta.htm same arab author

All I can say is LOAL :lol:

Lol, we are not the same person, we are not lonely, nigelated people like you, we have a life and better things to do :cool::cool::cool:
but im still ever so pleased that you still think we are all one person :D:D:D
I noticed that you posted at 1 am in the morning, posted again at 5;30 in the morning, noon, 3 pm, 5 pm and until 1 am again. And you said you have better thing to do LOL you don't even have proper 8 hour sleep from what i can analyze your activities here. Combine that with your other multiple account shifty,mr ezy, dam10, sam etc LOL it must be a full time job for you ha ha.

HSC

2ndly, Ynetnews said how palestinian women whores themselves to a security guard to pass into israel. Thats their fault, they should not whore around themselves to enter illegally into Israel. By the way the righteous Israeli court jailed the man for 6 years for his crime and justice is served which shows Israel is Perfect.
Are you normal? This is rape, no matter who the female was or where she came from its still rape, and 6 years please! It doesnt show that the Israel is perfect only that it consists of murderers and rapists, who both deserved to be in gaol.

Its what I read about Quran and your religion from another Muslim Woman called Hirshi Ali who is now in Sydney who is feared by Australian Muslims and many muslims wanted to kill her for standing up against women oppression in islam.
And how are women oppressed in Islam?

I do not need to answer this with my own words, but I will use a muslim woman's own words"
Got any other source other than this womans one??? Why dont you get me a source which actually says men marry young women because the prophet did so.

Atilla89

HSC

ogmzergrush said:
Hey fucko, where's your great idea?
First, the Palestinians need to renounce violence and recognise that Israel exists and will always exist.

Secondly they need to reform their education to take it away from Holocaust denial and being anti-semitic and encouraging violence and genocide.

Then and only then can peace be brought up on the table for discusion. Until, then nothing beneficial for either party will occur.

HSC

Atilla89 said:
First, the Palestinians need to renounce violence and recognise that Israel exists and will always exist.

Secondly they need to reform their education to take it away from Holocaust denial and being anti-semitic and encouraging violence and genocide.

Then and only then can peace be brought up on the table for discusion. Until, then nothing beneficial for either party will occur.
And we all know this isnt going to happen.

Who so? Why would they even bother, when they wont gain anything?

Right peace. Israel has all, Palestinians just have to accept everything...

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
And we all know this isnt going to happen.

Who so? Why would they even bother, when they wont gain anything?

Right peace. Israel has all, Palestinians just have to accept everything...
Oh right and they're gaining so much by using violence to kill innocent people and teaching their children to hate. They stand to gain everything by following through with that. Not only will they get aid the region will have a chance for peace. Anyway, I don't see your suggestions up there. Perhaps instead of criticising mine you should come up with something that doesn't involve saying Israel has no right to exist.

HSC

Then go back and read them.

If you go up to them and tell them to agree that it was Israels land and they get nothing, why should they agree? Because this way people wont die? Please they have been dying since Israel was created, why give in now and get nothing in return?

Oh right, they are teaching their children to hate and Israelis are teaching theirs to love ...pol-ease.

Im saying whats going on, you are making up crap which wont help anyone, and which nobody will agree to in the first place.

HSC

Atilla89 said:

Wow, and you thought my idea was simplistic? At least mine has a chance of working outside a fairy tale :)

nathan71088

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Then go back and read them.

If you go up to them and tell them to agree that it was Israels land and they get nothing, why should they agree? Because this way people wont die? Please they have been dying since Israel was created, why give in now and get nothing in return?

Oh right, they are teaching their children to hate and Israelis are teaching theirs to love ...pol-ease.

Im saying whats going on, you are making up crap which wont help anyone, and which nobody will agree to in the first place.
"why give in now and get nothing in return?"
So are you suggesting that Israel should give land to Palestinians that Palestinians believe is theirs?

And if so what part of Israel do you think should be given?

nathan71088

HSC

ogmzergrush said:
Wow, and you thought my idea was simplistic? At least mine has a chance of working outside a fairy tale :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla89

Wow, and you thought my idea was simplistic? At least mine has a chance of working outside a fairy tale

Are you saying that hiss suggestion is a fairytale, because it seems to be the most peaceful one suggested so far? Are you saying that this is impossible for the Palestinians to accomplish because if so we really have a problem...

I understand how the Palestinians could feel this way but I thought maybe rational people would support the peaceful way...

Last edited:
HSC

nathan71088 said:
"why give in now and get nothing in return?"
So are you suggesting that Israel should give land to Palestinians that Palestinians believe is theirs?

And if so what part of Israel do you think should be given?
Give them whatever land they want, if they want all which is also what Israel wants then this isnt going to end EVER!

Are you saying that hiss suggestion is a fairytale, because it seems to be the most peaceful one suggested so far? Are you saying that this is impossible for the Palestinians to accomplish because if so we really have a problem...

I understand how the Palestinians could feel this way but I thought maybe rational people would support the peaceful way...
How is it?

They have nothing right now, they are been killed, they know people who have been killed by the Israelis, what makes you think they would just give in? Why should they? Because this way no more innocent people will die? Their people will die either way, whereas why should they be upset when their enemy is dying?

The Palestinians will not agree to it.

Rational ? Please!!!!

Only those who support Israel would think its a good idea. Why should the Palestinians cooperate? Because it would make Israel a safer place? Do they care about Israel? To make Palestine a safer place? They have lived all these years without anything they want, so why give in? What do they get in return?

You still havent said how this will help the Palestinians...

Atilla89

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
I never said anything about land, I said that they need to recognise Israel exists and to stop calling it the Zionist entity or whatever. You can't negotiate with something that doesn't believe you exist. Compre? And about getting nothing in return, that is what negotiations are for, but these are prerequistites.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Care to state sources? Thought not...

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yeah, its just the solution to get these people on the negotiating table... As opposed to your solutions, oh wait, you don't have any. :)

This solution will help the Palestinians because it will stop them from becoming a death cult, or have you just ignored people shouting
'Death to Israel', 'Death to America'? Really anything that stops violence in a society is beneficial to it. Getting them to the negotiation table will solve this crisis.

Last edited:
HSC

Atilla89 said:
I never said anything about land, I said that they need to recognise Israel exists and to stop calling it the Zionist entity or whatever. You can't negotiate with something that doesn't believe you exist. Compre? And about getting nothing in return, that is what negotiations are for, but these are prerequistites.

Care to state sources? Thought not...

Yeah, its just the solution to get these people on the negotiating table... As opposed to your solutions, oh wait, you don't have any. :)
As i said go back and read:)

Oh right they will agree to that, then when negotiating what is it they will get?

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/07/18/image_of_the_day_chi.html

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/israeli-children-sign-their-missiles_18.html

SO much love i say, even signing bombs...what a society, wouldnt you love to be at the other end :uhoh:

I can feel the love!!!!:rolleyes:

The Palestinians wont agree to anything unless what they want is being considered, so dont bother with any 'ideas/solutions' if they dont include what they want:)

HSC

nathan71088 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla89

Wow, and you thought my idea was simplistic? At least mine has a chance of working outside a fairy tale

Hmn. Keep on trucking yeah?

HSC

You have got to be kidding me!

Whyd you get banned in the first place?

eeeman

Banned
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
You have got to be kidding me!

Whyd you get banned in the first place?

bcoz i dont like dumb niggers like u

nathan71088

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Give them whatever land they want, if they want all which is also what Israel wants then this isnt going to end EVER!
So your idea of negotiation is give them everything and compromise nothing...

Didn't you just say that Palestinians should not do this:
"Please they have been dying since Israel was created, why give in now and get nothing in return?"

Israel has been accussed of double standards in previous posts......

hmmm.....

eeeman

Banned
HSC

nathan71088 said:
So your idea of negotiation is give them everything and compromise nothing...

Didn't you just say that Palestinians should not do this:
"Please they have been dying since Israel was created, why give in now and get nothing in return?"

Israel has been accussed of double standards in previous posts......

hmmm.....

lol double standards ppl double dip

JayB

HSC

shifty i showed you earlier, the palestinians wants have been considered in the peace process. they now control gaza and the west bank. how much more do you want israel to give them? the keys to jerusalem so they can ban jews and christians from the western wall again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)