• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (2 Viewers)

davidcohen

HSC
H- hells retarded terrorist group
E- evidently stupid (look at the news)
Z- ZzZzzzZZz (they should be sleeping)
B- Bombs are falling on their heads
O- Organisation of crap de'luxe
L- Losers of the war
A- Assholes whose only evidence they ever existed will soon be their ash of their bodies

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Man I Seriously Dont Care Bout Wat U All Say
Coz Im Sitting Here Laughin At All Ur Comments Bout All This And The Fact That Ur All Really Into It
then go away
i should say wats with the capitals of each word
for sum1 thats not into it u seem pretty involved with ure uneducated comments

Last edited:

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Man I Seriously Dont Care Bout Wat U All Say
Coz Im Sitting Here Laughin At All Ur Comments Bout All This And The Fact That Ur All Really Into It
Sweety dont worry we are all sitting here laughing at the stupidity of your comments! If you were slightly educated you would laugh at yourself to.

HSC
IF U CANT SEE HOW WRONG IT IS TO KILL PEOPLE especially children then i feel sorry for all of "You"

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
IF U CANT SEE HOW WRONG IT IS TO KILL PEOPLE especially children then i feel sorry for all of "You"
Dude noone here said it was wrong except u in support of the Hezbollah?!?!?!

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i said it was a SACRED ISLAMIC LAND and man i aint gonna get the evidence cause its in the QURAN and my scanner is slow so if u wanna check go to ur skool library ..........>>>>>>NOW UR GONNA GO ON BOUT HOW I DONT MAK SENSE

GO RIGHT AHEAD IM LISTENING TO U
The reason I hate religion is because of cunts like you who think it's the answer to everything.

Lebanon is a secular country and should stay that way.
Israel is to some degree, but none of this Zionist shit would have happened if they were so religion.

How can you trust the reliability of the Koran when it was written by people not God. Try and prove the existence of God.

HSC
davidcohen said:
H- hells retarded terrorist group
E- evidently stupid (look at the news)
Z- ZzZzzzZZz (they should be sleeping)
B- Bombs are falling on their heads
O- Organisation of crap de'luxe
L- Losers of the war
A- Assholes whose only evidence they ever existed will soon be their ash of their bodies

umm i just wanna tell u its H E Z B A L L A H

anothr thing i dont care wat u try 2 mak of the word just as long as u dont includ the ALLAH part cos thats the name of god n u wouldnt lik it if i sed sumtin lik that bout ur religion

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i would love for you to point out who outright derives joy from the killin of people??

there is SOOOO much more to this war than that...it is about a country's right to live in freedom and peace and they will fight for that!!

so i guess i feel sorry for you..a lack of education...a sad thing

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

anothr thing i dont care wat u try 2 mak of the word just as long as u dont includ the ALLAH part cos thats the name of god n u wouldnt lik it if i sed sumtin lik that bout ur religion
Seriously, what is with you? Noone mention Allah except you
are u inviting people to be racist because u keep bringing up religion?!?!?!

davidcohen

HSC
im arabic but im jewish and im aboriginal and im cousins with santa ... pay out any religon and be warned NO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR U

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

dont go fishing for anti muslim comments...dont live with the notion that everyone hates muslims...

HSC
ihavenothing said:
The reason I hate religion is because of cunts like you who think it's the answer to everything.

Lebanon is a secular country and should stay that way.
Israel is to some degree, but none of this Zionist shit would have happened if they were so religion.

How can you trust the reliability of the Koran when it was written by people not God. Try and prove the existence of God.
ok well first its the WORDS of ALLAH
secondly it hasnt been changed ever since it was sent whereas evry othr religious book has
thirdly exactly how do u think u were created? and wat will happen to u wen u die?

everythin that happens is because Allah wants it to happen..its fate.......

and im not goin to explain my religion to an athiest waho believes theres no god cause u aint gonna change ur mind nywayz

HSC
jenzipoo said:
dont go fishing for anti muslim comments...dont live with the notion that everyone hates muslims...
i dont just sed to not use the part of allah quiet simple i didnt really care bout the rest its his opinion

HSC
davidcohen said:
im arabic but im jewish and im aboriginal and im cousins with santa ... pay out any religon and be warned NO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR U
i dont celebrate chrismas so i dont care

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i dont just sed to not use the part of allah quiet simple i didnt really care bout the rest its his opinion

theres no mention of allah in his little joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
climb out of your hole and open your eyes to the world....ihavenothign can beliueve what he likes....the sun doesnt shine out of your ass....your not the be all and end all

and for your info....the old testemant (what judaism follows) wasnt chnaged

Last edited:

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok well first its the WORDS of ALLAH
secondly it hasnt been changed ever since it was sent whereas evry othr religious book has
thirdly exactly how do u think u were created? and wat will happen to u wen u die?

everythin that happens is because Allah wants it to happen..its fate.......

and im not goin to explain my religion to an athiest waho believes theres no god cause u aint gonna change ur mind nywayz
1. Obviously you have never questioned your belief system that you did not choose but were told and made to believe from such a young age.

2. If it hasnt been changed then I don't think it can cope with the strain of the modern world.

3. I was created when my father's sperm was united with my mother's ovum, yes I can physically believe that because it can be investigated scientifically.

4. I don't care what happens after I die and I won't guess what will happen until then.:)

5. You have hijacked a debate about people (Lebanese, Palestinians) who don't necessarily follow the exact same beliefs into an ideology where they cast a blind eye towards reality. I support the Lebanese and Palestinian people but this religion crap with Hamas and Hezbollah has got too much.

PS. as for the spelling vowels are more ambiguous for Semitic languages (even Hebrew).

HSC
jenzipoo said:
<P></P>

theres no mention of allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
climb out of your hole and open your eyes to the world....ihavenothign can beliueve what he likes....the sun doesnt shine out of your ass....your not the be all and end all

and for your info....the old testemant (what judaism follows) wasnt chnaged
look u i aint gonna start a debate about religion cause i know that islam is the one and only true religion howeva ur were the one goin on about wat rasist means .........so go get a life

islam hasnt been changed there is a god named Allah

now im goin to leave u to cry on ur own bout where ur gonna find ur nxt graph /dictionary meaning cause i dont hav time 4 u

is that understood
ok thats 4 u time see u next time...blah blah blah

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
look u i aint gonna start a debate about religion cause i know that islam is the one and only true religion howeva ur were the one goin on about wat rasist means .........so go get a life

now im goin to leave u to cry on ur own bout where ur gonna find ur nxt graph /dictionary meaning cause i dont hav time 4 u

is that understood
That last comment just prooved how uneducated you are. So a big thank you to you! and telling people to get a life, your maturity amazes me.
If there are more people like you god save us all!!

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

is that understood
one thing i applaud about Judaism...is their acceptance and aknowledgement of other religions...

when did i ever show a graph??

and no im not gonna cry....quite the contrary ive been laughign for the lats hour or so at you...for that i thank you...while studying for my trials i can actually laugh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)