• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (2 Viewers)

deegee

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i swear ur mental
u tell me NOT to get stuff for arab tv and all yet u find it perfectly ok to get stuff from them

also u opinion seems to need some help
all u do is go on about how sad it is for 30 israelis to die and its sad that there are lebs dying but wait they were told to leave so y didnt they

israel are the terrorists
ur a terrorist

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
israel infact proposed a ceasfire whereby they end all hostilites and a host of other conditions

Think about this

The only ceasefire that works is an unconditional ceasefire, which Israel rejected.

A ceasefire that has a few conditions isnt really a ceasefire, its more of an ultimatum.

Israel has tried for 20 years to get rid of Hezbollah, but they didnt succeed. what makes you think they'll do it in a few weeks.

and I noticed you side-stepped a question. How many Israeli civilians have Hezbollah killed in the last year?

deegee

HSC
you know what irritates me.. the media!

on the radio some journalist said that the government is not gonna take shit from the muslims or jews... (because of the whole synagogue in paramatta thing) but jews in australia have never done anything. its so stupid u guys fully defend these horrible crimes when theyre against uuuuuuuuuu! (i'm not saying all muslims r bad) but was it not the muslims who blew up bali (that was an act against australia), the conflicts between the aussies and the wogs, there have been numerous attempts to blow up parts of australia but failed and we r next on the list y do u defend these distasteful crimes??? give me one reason. forget the hezbollah israel conflict for one second.. WHAT HAVE THE JEWS EVER DONE TO YOU?????

deegee said:
you know what irritates me.. the media!

on the radio some journalist said that the government is not gonna take shit from the muslims or jews... (because of the whole synagogue in paramatta thing) but jews in australia have never done anything. its so stupid u guys fully defend these horrible crimes when theyre against uuuuuuuuuu! (i'm not saying all muslims r bad) but was it not the muslims who blew up bali (that was an act against australia), the conflicts between the aussies and the wogs, there have been numerous attempts to blow up parts of australia but failed and we r next on the list y do u defend these distasteful crimes??? give me one reason. forget the hezbollah israel conflict for one second.. WHAT HAVE THE JEWS EVER DONE TO YOU?????

thats just embarrising, ignorant and racist. muslims have done anything to me either.

Dont try and get sympathy... i defend lebanon because this is an israeli massacre.

What israel is doing, what ther jews are doing, is going to increase this extremistism, theres no doubt!!! can u see this???

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade nathan

HSC
This has little to do with Jews, it has to do with Israel. And it has nothing to do with us, it has to with Israel and the Arab nations it occupies.

It was stupid to ask "WHAT HAVE THE JEWS EVER DONE TO YOU?????".

deegee

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
This has little to do with Jews, it has to do with Israel. And it has nothing to do with us, it has to with Israel and the Arab nations it occupies.

It was stupid to ask "WHAT HAVE THE JEWS EVER DONE TO YOU?????".
wtf wat world r u living in! its all about the jews..... THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING COZ SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES THINK ISRAEL DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE

Optophobia

HSC
Why are people on this thread fighting and blaming Israel/Hezbollah? These world problems are clearly the result of a banana shortage.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i aint taking hezballahz side i feel sowi for those israelis who have nothing to do with the war and i feel sowi for those lebs as well -we cool here not taking sides k

another thing is they arent islamic extremists they are a lebanese political party

and ur supporting them for peace ad all same here i support totally lebs howevere since there is no one fighting for them other than hezballah then i support hezbalah because i want my country to live without wars

and that aint gona happen if hezballah do thing
Hezbollah want to destroy Israel, and if this is the mainstream muslim view then unfortunately Islam is, in my view, a disgusting religion.

dddman

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
Hezbollah want to destroy Israel, and if this is the mainstream muslim view then unfortunately Islam is, in my view, a disgusting religion.
well there's an obvious difference between belief and fact and its without doubt it is an fact

withoutaface said:
I think its more to do with politics then religion. cant you see why they would hate USA and Israel??

In a videotape broadcast by the al-Jazeera network on Oct. 29, 2004, bin Laden said he got the idea for destroying the twin towers as a young man watching the devastation wrought on Lebanon during the U.S.-backed invasion. "When I saw those destroyed towers in Lebanon," bin Laden said, "it sparked in my mind that the oppressors should be punished in the same way and that we should destroy towers in America - so they can taste what we tasted and so they stop killing our women and children."

The core of terroirsm is "occupied palestine", they fight for the "arab land" back.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Hmm... well, I can't agree with you there codereder. There are other attacks you haven't considered such as the; The chechniyan terrorists? The bali bombings? The sudanese african radicals? The pakistani indian train bombings? All over the world people are doing horrendous acts in the name of Islam and we don't try to justify these acts. (Because, we're good muslims) However, when a Rabii supports Israeli terrorism on Lebanon, now that's an unbelievable thing to accept.

I kinda understand now why throughout history people have hated 'Jews', they're using the media to bastardise ISLAM as the religion of terrorists when infact they're the terrorists. (99% of the Israeli population who are Jewish supported all attacks in Lebanon. Justifying, targets which were questionable by classifying them as 'mistakes', even Australian Jews seem to be 'supporting them' and the Israeli government has just put in NEW conscription laws where all communications is heavily filtered from Israel to any other country. (So, I can't talk to my friends in the military anymore...)

I myself am In a predicament... Is it called 'generalising' when over 99% agree to killing lebanese children for the sake of a possible risk to themselves... (even though they hadn't been attacked for over 6 years), I think you'll understand why I fucken hate Jews now. (They're supporting the death of innocent children, women and elderly)

[Generator, If you see the history of the progression and trying to be understanding in this thread and compare it to the 'actual' events you'll understand why I'm so god damn pissed. Let this post be testament to my thoughts on the entire ordeal!]

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I thought that I might add to this a dream which I had. It's a completely different experience and was about to make me be more understanding. It was difficult for me to fathom the implications of my dream, but I'll try and express the dream in the best way I possibly can.

I had a dream where I was in my school and for some reason I was in the assembly. (There may be some connection to it 'symbolically' as it is a place where people come together. ) I was in the assembly and I was having a rant about the 'Jews' as I usually do and this girl in my grade (who is of no particular importance she was just a regular bystander who I knew to a certain extent) The girl overheard me and she seemed saddened. I walked over to her as she was relatively near-by and I asked her "What did I say" and so she walked away in the other direction. (I had a time lapse as if to seperate me from the Environment) Then, I found myself infront of her again and she exclaimed that she was 'Jewish' (at this point I felt relatively compassionate as if I was sorry that she was Jewish and that I had offended her [This makes no sense to me In real-life since I have nothign to be sorry for] ) So, I appologised I said "I'm Sorry", and then as If to interupt me she exclaimed "No, I'm sorry".

The Dream ended everything else after that seemed hazy. I don't think the dream is of any significance accept It may have implied that 'deep-down' the Jewish people may genuinely feel sorry for the loss of innocent lives. (In a way, they stole land and have nowhere else to go. If the arabs push them out of the stolen land they'll have no other place to go. ) I tryed to understand the implications of the dream It made me try to be more considerate to the other side of the conflict untill I switched the television on. (99% of the Jewish population in Israel support the Israeli led attack on Lebanon. )

[Errr.... trying to be compassionate but my other personality.... is... kicking in...]
End!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)