Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
They have continued even as Israel has made moves to move out to internationally recognised borders.

Actually Israel hasnt really moved to these borders yet... they kinda expanded them just now...

It doesnt help if they give land that has little economic value.. no self-sustenance it doesnt help if they interfere with their policies...

it doesnt work if you huge wall around u ...

tempco

HSC
jenzipoo said:
Hmm those same resolutions seem to state that israel is entitled to hold all territory acquired in 1967 until a durable and fair peace is achieved.
even the Oslo Accords permit Jewish settlement in the West Bank and Gaza.
(and even then israel removed its settlers!)
Your point? The settlements are stilll and have always been illegal.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Nolanistic said:
No there was a question in that post that said "Prove that the majority of terrorist attacks in the last few decades have been islamic fundamentalists".

That's why I posted it.
Where's that question?

I mustve missed it :confused:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
Hmm those same resolutions seem to state that israel is entitled to hold all territory acquired in 1967 until a durable and fair peace is achieved.
even the Oslo Accords permit Jewish settlement in the West Bank and Gaza.
(and even then israel removed its settlers!)

Hmm, have a look at the Geneva Convention. I dont think there's a clause that allows Israel to commit war crimes

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
LOL... don't you mean the other way around :confused:
They're denied entry into the majority of decision making bodies and can never hold a seat on the security council.

zeek

HSC
wow i never knew that... can you show me where i can find out more?

jenzipoo

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Hmm, have a look at the Geneva Convention. I dont think there's a clause that allows Israel to commit war crimes
we were not talking about "war crimes"
we were talking about palestinian settlements and the land israel (supposodely) "stole"

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What exactly is a 'war crime' under the geneva convention Jordan? The purpose of setting up the rules of war is to get differing parties to follow them, if you make them so strict that countries cannot wage war then they will not.

I think people (both on this forum and on the news) are too quick to use the word 'war crime' without any understanding of wtf they're talking about.

jenzipoo

HSC
tempco said:
Your point? The settlements are stilll and have always been illegal.
my point?dont use these resolutions as proof when these are the very resolutions which state that israel can keep the territories (yes these territories) that they captured in 1967..in your opinion they illegal..in mine theyre not..but what is illegal is holding a country to ransom under these pigs who blow themselves up for the pure aim of killing and maming jewish men, women and children..what is illegal is corrupt governments who dont want peace, will never accept a two state solution but teach their followers that the jews are the bad ones...kill themwhat is illegal is these governments and leaders who steal foreign aid and assistance that is meant for the palestinian people for themselves but then tell them the jews stole it..(if you dont believe me go visit arafat's wife...shes living a lovely life in the france)

najah

HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

jenzipoo said:
Your opinions intrigue me...its amazing to think that their is such support for such large, fascist and domineering arab countries who continually threaten Israel and its people with threats of terrorism.

Israel has EVERY right to defend herself and her people...

You tell me...would the palestinian or arab nations ever warn people BEFORE they bomb a building or area in order to reduce the amount of casualties? NEVER but Israel does because they have no desire to wipe any Arab country off the world's map (like the Iranian president announced earlier this year) They merely want to defend themselves and stop more terrorist acts from occuring.

View attachment 13227

This is a picture of an actual flyer given out in Lebanon warning people of a bombing that was occruing later in the day

The arab nations have a blatant disregard for human life (and peace treaties) whereas Israel is primarily concerned for its people living in peace and when retaliation occurs infrastructure is targeted...not inncoent civilians!

ISRAEL DOES NOT HAV THE RIGHT TO BOMB AND DEMOLISH A COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE OF ONE ''POLITICAL GROUP'' NOT TERRORIST GROUP AND IF THEY SAY THEIR TRYING TO GET HEZBOLLAH THEN WHY THE F**K ARE THEY KILLING YOUNG CHILDREN AND BOMBING LEBANONZ INFRASTUCTURE? SUCH AS THEIR BRIDGES AND AIRPORT.. OHH AND WOW THEIR SENDING OUT PAPERS WARNING CIVILIANZ TO GET OUT OF THEIR HOMES.. THEIR STILL BLOODY DYINGG IF U DIDNT NOEE.. HAV A LOOK AT THE NEWZ.. 915,000 PPL EVEN MOREE ARE HOMELESSS, MORE THAN 1,000 PPL HAV DIED MOST OF THEM YOUNG CHILDREN MORE THAN 3,500 PPL ARE WOUNDED... BOMBINGZ AFTER BOMBINGZ CAN U IMAGINE LIVING IN LEBANON AND WAKING UP EVERY NITEEE HEARING BOMBINGZ.. FOR GODZ SAKE PPL ARE DYINGG IN THEIR SLEEP AND UR SAYIN ISRAEL HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND HERSELF, DEFEND HERSELF FROM WAT?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

IT IS AN INDISPUTABLE FACT THAT ALL CAPITALS MAKES YOUR POINT MORE VALID.

EDIT: I don't like people who think that they can carry an argument with capitalised text.

Last edited by a moderator:

turtleface

HSC
people are still getting murdered and you lot are still trying to justify the actions of one side over the other, who's right, who's wrong, shit like that.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
jenzipoo said:
my point?dont use these resolutions as proof when these are the very resolutions which state that israel can keep the territories (yes these territories) that they captured in 1967..
that makes absolutely no sense whatsever - so u claim that the resolutions claims that both countries can have their territories.

thats not so.. israel by law is required to give back the land they occupied to their respective owners.

in your opinion they illegal..in mine theyre not..b
this isnt about my opinion or ur opinion, its about the right thing to do. Israel is government a democratic one - it has status that has to be maintained. It has the greater power and thus more responsibility - but they are not acting responsibily they are being bitches..

what is illegal is corrupt governments who dont want peace, will never accept a two state solution but teach their followers that the jews are the bad ones...kill themwhat is illegal is these governments and leaders who steal foreign aid and assistance that is meant for the palestinian people for themselves but then tell them the jews stole it..(if you dont believe me go visit arafat's wife...shes living a lovely life in the france)
i dont believe u... ur just a sleazy bitch that doesnt understnad the concept of power, land distribution and economics. u just know one word that is Jew!

i dont know what u mean corrupt government - nearly all government are corrupt to some extent including Australia- just the way it is. They dont teach that jews are bad - but its just a fact that jews portray themself that way - by restricing people of freedom..

Where is evidence the that foreign aid was stolen?.. at least to some extent the terrorist are being in honest in how they feel and what they do.. Israel is just pathetic. Its been 60 years they have failed to have peace and ur telling me its the terrorists fault? - mind u terrorism probably wouldnt have occured if Israel solved quickly in the 1970s.. but instead .. they prolonged it.

And now they are on the offensive - what is the worldwide perspective on Israel...wait

wat was the worldwide perspective on jews prior to israel's creationg- a bunch of wankers.... what is the perspective now probably the same noone likes the jews and i dont think anyone will ever like them to be honest... unless they change.

As for arabs - no doubt they are bunch arrogant bastards - they give priority to honour.. and whoever does that is a wanker... but they have changed to some extent - but they changed is being slowed by the israelis prolonging of peace settlements..

REMEMBER- Israel by the far is the most powerful nation in the middle east they are backed by the superpower - USA they are and were in the best position to initiate peace - instead for 60 odd years they have basically worsened the situation.

the 1987 intifada brought a sudden onrush.. of peace negotiations.. the oslo accords etc... it was this incident that gave belief to arabs that sucide bombings.. violence could achieve somethin.. it was mistake israel made... but it was mistake brought on themselves.. it was a mistake that could have been learnt from.. instead... u see it as it is today.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

withoutaface said:
IT IS AN INDISPUTABLE FACT THAT ALL CAPITALS MAKES YOUR POINT MORE VALID.

CAPS RULE >>>> DONT KNOCK IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

R.G.

HSC
Im sorry hotshop to burst your little bubble but did you watch the thing on SBS last night on Anti-semiticsm? Well children are taught to hate, it said that during ramadan its a time where families sit and watch tv together and on tv are anti-semetic shows that show jews conspiring to take over the world i.e. the crap called "the protocols of the elders of zion" and that infact is in many text books in schools in the islamic world.
So dont tell me its not taught to children when it is and you cant defend the truth!
They are taught to hate jews from the day they are born, they are taught absolute crap that europeans like Hitler fed them.
Open your eyes and see the truth

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
we were not talking about "war crimes"
we were talking about palestinian settlements and the land israel (supposodely) "stole"
Great way to dodge the issue

Not-That-Bright said:
What exactly is a 'war crime' under the geneva convention Jordan? The purpose of setting up the rules of war is to get differing parties to follow them, if you make them so strict that countries cannot wage war then they will not.

I think people (both on this forum and on the news) are too quick to use the word 'war crime' without any understanding of wtf they're talking about
Well here's one

indiscriminate attacks

Indiscriminate attacks are those which are not directed at a specific military objective or those which use a method of attack that cannot be directed at or limited to a specific military objective. (Protocol I, Art. 51, Sec. 4)

This includes area bombardment, where a number of clearly separated military objectives are treated as a single military objective, and where there is a similar concentration of civilians or civilian objects. (Protocol I, Art. 51, Sec. 5a)

This also includes attacks where the expected incidental loss of civilian life or damage to civilian objects is excessive to the military advantage anticipated. (Protocol I, Art. 51, Sec. 5b)

Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. (Protocol I, Art. 51, Sec. 4)

Combatants must distinguish between civilian and military objects and attack only military targets. (Protocol I, Art. 48)

If it becomes apparent that an objective in an attack is not a military one, or if that attack could cause incidental loss of civilian life or damage to civilian objects, then the attack must be called off. (Protocol I, Art. 57)

http://www.genevaconventions.org/

The Lebanese government have stated they are willing to sue the Israeli government for their war crimes in the International court

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3284627,00.html

I for one at least hope there is a trial

jenzipoo

HSC
HotShot said:
this isnt about my opinion or ur opinion, its about the right thing to do. Israel is government a democratic one - it has status that has to be maintained. It has the greater power and thus more responsibility - but they are not acting responsibily they are being bitches..
well i strongly believe my opinion follows the right thing to do..
yes the israeli government has a repsonsibiliy mainly to its citizens! to live on land that is continually threatened and attacked and being held ransom to these terrorists, and yes i reiterate TERRORISTS, requires a responsible government to not sit around counting how many tanks they have but to actually use them!

i dont believe u... ur just a sleazy bitch that doesnt understnad the concept of power, land distribution and economics. u just know one word that is Jew!
o you know soooo much about me..please continue your ignorance is quite humorous..

i dont know what u mean corrupt government - nearly all government are corrupt to some extent including Australia- just the way it is. They dont teach that jews are bad - but its just a fact that jews portray themself that way - by restricing people of freedom..
very true many countries have governments in some sense corrupt but they do not try and perceive themselves as angels to their people...just like previous and present palestinian governments! these governments receive millions of dollars from israel eahc year which is stolen to satisfy their own lavish lifestyles but the people are taught israel just never gave it in the first place!
they do teach that jews are bad...dont you dare!!
there are numerous documentary by NON jewish journalists who go into classrooms and read childrens textbooks and ask them what theyve learnt about their 'jewish neighbours'...the response....we have learnt that they are bad for us, we must defeat them and drive the jews into the sea...o but they just thought of these ideas on their own?? o and they thought of them all at the same time..crawl out of your hole!

Where is evidence the that foreign aid was stolen?.. at least to some extent the terrorist are being in honest in how they feel and what they do.. Israel is just pathetic. Its been 60 years they have failed to have peace and ur telling me its the terrorists fault? - mind u terrorism probably wouldnt have occured if Israel solved quickly in the 1970s.. but instead .. they prolonged it.
fuck honesty! what does this reflect about the true essence of honesty if what theyre being honest about is the aboslute hate of a group of people which most of them have never met! the honesty to destory and anahilate a people...is this true honesty??
heres evidence
http://www.eufunding.org/accountability/CorruptionInvestigation.html
Failed to have peace!!!???!!! they have a peace treaty with jordan and egypt and until hezbollah is disarmed cannot have a peace treaty with lebanon!! and sure as hell cant have a peace treaty with iran...i mean they want israel gone

solved what?? your version of solved is no jews..no israel
same as the terrorists...israel has made every effort to play nice with their buddies...but their buddies started bulyying them when they were not even a couple of hours old..

And now they are on the offensive - what is the worldwide perspective on Israel...wait

wat was the worldwide perspective on jews prior to israel's creationg- a bunch of wankers.... what is the perspective now probably the same noone likes the jews and i dont think anyone will ever like them to be honest... unless they change.
no one will ever like the jews and they will always face anti semitsm..so what
it comes down to more than hating them...hezbollah and groups alike more than dont like them, more than hate them, they want to kill all of them! that is a threat and just because it is recognised that the jews will always be hated doesnt mean they sit back and let their fate be delivered to them..

As for arabs - no doubt they are bunch arrogant bastards - they give priority to honour.. and whoever does that is a wanker... but they have changed to some extent - but they changed is being slowed by the israelis prolonging of peace settlements..
prologning peace settlements? what are you smoking? many peace settlments ahve been offered to the palestinian people all denied...yasser arafat got the shock of his life when ehud barak offered 98% of his demands...he was like "waaaa these jews actually DO care about peace...but that wasnt the plan - well pretend to the world thats all were after but really hide behind the fact that this is a ploy to kill them all"
it is not the jews that dont want peace, mate, its the hating palestinians and islmic extremists.

REMEMBER- Israel by the far is the most powerful nation in the middle east they are backed by the superpower - USA they are and were in the best position to initiate peace - instead for 60 odd years they have basically worsened the situation.
they have offered peace many times

the 1987 intifada brought a sudden onrush.. of peace negotiations.. the oslo accords etc... it was this incident that gave belief to arabs that sucide bombings.. violence could achieve somethin.. it was mistake israel made... but it was mistake brought on themselves.. it was a mistake that could have been learnt from.. instead... u see it as it is today.
what?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)