Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

Spider786 said:
that is so messed up, and they wnat to appeal???!!

wtf gives them the right to use people as human shields?, how the fuck do they explain that.
The poster probably intended to claim Isreli soldiers use civlians to shield them from fire. However, if you read the article it is the practice of using local Palestinian to negotiate between militants and soldiers who surrounded him so that a possible peaceful solution maybe made without killing the militant. Very different from what Hizbollah done to lebanese civilians in hiding behind civilians :guitar:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Petroleum is not the same as Petrol. To get petrol, you have to refine petroleum. Iran; due to US sanctions and failure of its Gov't policy; do not have enough capacity and technology to refine enough oil for its own use. It is importing petrol from India which actually import the crude oil from Iran! A Story of another failed state.
....--'

Wow, amazing point there.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
What does Irans inefficiencies have to do with killing innocent Lebanese Civilians? Israel spends 11% of it's money on making weaponry, and still gets 80 something percent of its weaponry from american 'aid'... making stupid useless arguments proves nothing... right?

Comrade nathan

HSC
"Bring the Soldiers Home!
"It will not End - Until we Talk!"

The biggest demonstration against the war held in Israel until now took place today (5.8.06) in the heart of downtown Tel-Aviv, an area that is considered especially right-wing.

Close to 10 thousand demonstrators from all over the country, among them many Arab citizens, marched from Ben-Zion Boulevard, along King George Street, to Magen David Square. There, at the entrance to the Carmel market, a stage was set up. The thousands that did not find place in the square flowed over into Nahlat Binyamin and the other neighboring streets.

When the demonstrators were still waiting for the start, a salvo of eggs was thrown at them from the balcony of a building. The perpetrators fled before the police could reach them.

More serious was another act of sabotage. It had been decided to carry a mass of black flags. One of the activists brought the flags to the assembly point before the demonstrators arrived. Suddenly a car stopped, three youngsters got out, seized the flags by force and disappeared. The demonstration had to take place without them.

During the march, the demonstrators shouted (in Hebrew): "Jews and Arabs / refuse to be enemies!" - "We shall not die nor kill / in the service of the USA!" - "Children want to live / in Beirut and Haifa!" - "Peretz, Peretz resign / peace is more important!" - "A million refugees / that's a war crime!" - "Olmert, Peretz and Ramon / Get out of Lebanon!"

The two most popular stickers were Gush Shalom's "Bring the Soldiers Home" and the Israeli-Palestinian Bereaved Families' Forum's "It will not End Until we Talk!"

Some conspicuous posters: "We shall all lose!" - "Occupation and War are a disaster!" - "Just Peace = Security!" - "39 Years are enough - End the Occupation!" - "There is no military solution!" - "Cease-fire NOW!" - "Stop the war! Stop the massacre!"

All peace organizations took part. Besides Gush Shalom, participants included the Women's Coalition for Peace, Ta'ayush, Anarchists Against Walls, Yesh Gvul, the Israeli-Palestinian Forum of Bereaved Families, feminists, many parents with their children, veteran and young peace activists as well the political parties Hadash, Balad and the United Arab List.

A sign of the ferment in the political system was provided by members of Meretz, who took part in spite their party's pro-war position. They were led by former MKs Naomi Hazan abd Ya'el Dayan.

Dayan's speech caused an incident, when she sent greetings to the soldiers fighting in Lebanon. Her words aroused heated protests, and some activists tried to storm the stage, but were held back by their friends.

Among the speakers were the secretary of the Arab Citizens' Monitoring Committee, a representative of the Russian immigrants, a conscientious objector about enter prison, a peace activist whose housed has been hit by a rocket, and others.

Gush Shalom

A bit old, but none the less important.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
What does Irans inefficiencies have to do with killing innocent Lebanese Civilians? Israel spends 11% of it's money on making weaponry, and still gets 80 something percent of its weaponry from american 'aid'... making stupid useless arguments proves nothing... right?
Iranians are dirt poor like most third world countries, they cant even afford enough petrol to run their cars and basic necessities like electricity and clean water yet its oppressor Islamic religious nuts are spending tens of millions of dollars promoting terrorism across the world supporing its sock puppet hizbollah and causing hundreds of death of lebanese.

At least israelis are not dirt poor like Iranians and yes they can afford to spend 10% of their GDP on defence. In USA we trust.

Jordan.JIf you make a claim Ayran, then back it up.

I did not make a claim, I said he probably intended.

HSC
please man half the things you say are the opposite of what the israeli government says...
also there is no "oppressor Islamic religious nuts" whom are spending money to promote terrorism...thats usa's job...its giving its money to a "country" which is murdering + kidnapping thousands of INNOCENT CIVILIANS...now do you want me to get you a the definition of what innocent civilian means? becuase you dont seem to understand that ...

oh yeah ...you were saying iranians are dirt poor...ummm the israeli government seems to fear them...now whats got that idea in the government? also the israeli government has said that they underestimated hezballah and the weapons they have...why?why?why?

najah

HSC
lol wheres jenzipoo, im suprised he/she isnt answering any questions or argueing and giving out his/her two cent comments

Aryanbeauty

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
please man half the things you say are the opposite of what the israeli government says...
also there is no "oppressor Islamic religious nuts" whom are spending money to promote terrorism...thats usa's job...its giving its money to a "country" which is murdering + kidnapping thousands of INNOCENT CIVILIANS...now do you want me to get you a the definition of what innocent civilian means? becuase you dont seem to understand that ...

oh yeah ...you were saying iranians are dirt poor...ummm the israeli government seems to fear them...now whats got that idea in the government? also the israeli government has said that they underestimated hezballah and the weapons they have...why?why?why?

Yes the Iranian rulers are religious nuts driven by nothing but religious zeal at the cost of everything. A country where women are stoned to death for having sex outside marriage, a country where teenagers are executed by hanging for having gaysex.

The Iranians came to Australia to seek asylum. They came from a country that locks up its political dissidents. They came from a country that has more than 70 forms of torture under its Sharia Laws to make sure the population does not dissent. The just released Human Rights Watch Report "Like the Dead in Their Coffins" - confirms that the trend to quell dissent Iran is worsening to levels that cause serious concern. Link here and here

Iranians are dirt poor probably like your home country, yet they are spending millions of dollars for terrorism across the world, that is the irony while ordinary iranians dont even have money to spend, their gov't dont care about them. Every country feared lunatics with nuclear arms, not a single country in the middle east want Iran to have nuclear arms even its muslim neighbours. Yes USA and Israel will act when the line is crossed. Just Like Israel bombed Iraq nuclear reactor in 1981.:bomb:

Hizbollah tried to establish Iranian style govt in Lebanon, thanks to Sunni muslims and Christian Lebanese with the help of Israel, they failed miserably and now they dont even rule South Lebanon anymore!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:

Israel doesn't fear shit.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
I did not make a claim, I said he probably intended.
I was refering to this:

Very different from what Hizbollah done to lebanese civilians in hiding behind civilians
I keep hearing the same thing from Israel, but I dont see any proof.

Hizbollah tried to establish Iranian style govt in Lebanon, thanks to Sunni muslims and Christian Lebanese with the help of Israel, they failed miserably and now they dont even rule South Lebanon anymore!

Prove it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I keep hearing the same thing from Israel, but I dont see any proof.
What? You don't think hezbollah was hiding amongst civilians? Where exactly do you think they were? They're a geurilla army, they were in the cities / the streets.

HSC
Calculon said:
Israel doesn't fear shit.
thats true but they do fear hezballah and the weapons they have [not shit]
:bomb:
please people if you want to speak on behalf of israel which alot of you seem to be doing dont you think it would be smart to actually agree or say what they are saying???????

also about hezballah hiding amongst civilians...they aren't hiding...its called a homes people live in HOUSES...now if one hezballah militant happens to live in a house where his whole villiage gets destroyed that isnot his fault...

also most would already know that this war didnt just begin...before there was not hezballah now there is...just another reason for israel to destroy yet another country...

and who ends up gaining profit from this war? israel...

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
What? You don't think hezbollah was hiding amongst civilians? Where exactly do you think they were? They're a geurilla army, they were in the cities / the streets.
Ofcourse they were in the cities, but I wont believe they were hiding behind civilians (i.e Launching rockets from civilian houses) until I see solid proof. I dont see the IDF as a reliable source

the leader

HSC
Has anyone realised how quickly Israel responded to Hezbollah in the first place? That much artillery and rockets and soforth surely couldn't have been sent to northern Israel THAT quickly...seems like Israel was waiting for an excuse to attack, and "put Lebanon back 25 years"

bshoc

HSC
N/A
the leader said:
Has anyone realised how quickly Israel responded to Hezbollah in the first place? That much artillery and rockets and soforth surely couldn't have been sent to northern Israel THAT quickly...seems like Israel was waiting for an excuse to attack, and "put Lebanon back 25 years"
You're joking right? Think of the states sorrounding Israel and their policies towards the said country. Also, in terms of land area, Israel is not much larger than the Greek island of Crete or Tasmania.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Might have mentioned this eariler - ISrael bougth cluster bombs from America and used them extensively (in the last 48 hourse of war) against Lebanon.

The manner they used them- seems to violate to international law as these bombs are meant to beonly used against militaric targets and not civilians.

Typically the IDF claims that they were legal - i mean u r not going to expect them to say it is illegal.

anyway Israel is fucked... hezbollah still exist stronger than ever - iran and syria are more than willing to back them after their sucess against Israel.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
I am amazed at the ignorance of these arabs and hizbollah supporters. Especially if you support someone why dont you learn more about them and do an in depth research a little bit? For example Jordan asking me to prove Hizbollah trying to establish iranian Style govt, anyone who have literacy skills can look up basic history on websites like Wikipedia and can find when, where, who and how it was established.

The manner they used them- seems to violate to international law as these bombs are meant to beonly used against militaric targets and not civilians.

The manner hizbollah hides behind civilian seems to violate international law on conduct of war and show how coward they really are! Now Lebanese govt declared if Hizbollah fired rockets in to Israel again, they will be declared Traitor hah!

Has anyone realised how quickly Israel responded to Hezbollah in the first place?

Israel is always ready.

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I am amazed at the ignorance of these arabs and hizbollah supporters. Especially if you support someone why dont you learn more about them and do an in depth research a little bit? For example Jordan asking me to prove Hizbollah trying to establish iranian Style govt, anyone who have literacy skills can look up basic history on websites like Wikipedia and can find when, where, who and how it was established.

The manner hizbollah hides behind civilian seems to violate international law on conduct of war and show how coward they really are! Now Lebanese govt declared if Hizbollah fired rockets in to Israel again, they will be declared Traitor hah!

he was talking about israel, i love it how u always start bagging out hezbollah instead of sticking to the topic of point i.e israel violating the intl law

and just because someones questioning something doesnt automatically make them a arab and hezbollah supporter, i dunno maybe you'd like it if everyone kept calling you a israel and jew supporter....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)